• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E the Shaggy

3wDtM9t.gif

FES S.Link spoilers

I stopped liking Kenji after he tried to tell me how to dress. This was over a real week ago.
I'd dislike the Emperor if the Personas weren't so good. Oberon real good.
I WANNA KEEP GOING FOR STRENGTH ALL THE TIME.
Chariot is so dumb don't hurt yourself like that, you nephew is a shit anyways.
I will be a good team captain ;_;7

A lot of these seem like they'd lead somewhere interesting but I don't have the time for them.

Well that video was a magnificent start to this LP. I never thought to even run past the werewolf and rush to the lantern. That shit was pretty hilarious, their reactions and everything.

LegoArmo

Painfully short, I was hoping it was The Intro Part 1 of 2, as in, I'd have another video to watch right now.

I ran past the werewolf, too, but I didn't know there was a ladder or lantern nearby, so in the end, I got caught and killed.

Anung

Un Rama
What's your favourite Demon's Souls area?

Tower of Latria is the best shit. God I love and hate new LP's I hate watching one and having to wait for the next. Binge watching is the bes.

sjay1994

Didn't Pat confirm Bloodborne is going to be everyday at 3pm?

Also considering they probably only need 1-2 more episodes for madworld, there might be a new LP soon, or we just get more bloodborne.

Man what a cool BB start.
What's your favourite Demon's Souls area?

Tower of Latria is the best shit. God I love and hate new LP's I hate watching one and having to wait for the next. Binge watching is the bes.
I really do love the design of the tower, but so far right now my favorite is world 2-1. I need to finish DeS soon...

Yeah. I mean, the standard R1 is pretty fucking good and fast enough to pretty much stagger everything. Standard R2 has some pretty good range and considering most enemies run directly at you, you can just charge it slightly before they reach you and they'll just walk to it. No wall block situations whatsoever. R1 is pretty good, but R2 is a really good long-range sweeping poke. When I fight bosses against which I can maybe get one hit in, I occasionally use it (or the R1) for some pretty good damage without being too close to be unable to dodge attacks.

The cane has A scaling for skill and B for arcane, which is pretty good. I have all the starter weapons and then some, but I find myself still sticking to cane.

Yeah, my first playthrough I figured that they cane was just going to be good enough til I get another skill weapon, and I ended up taking it all the way to the end.

E the Shaggy

I don't know why I had it in my head that Woolz and Pat could beat
The Cleric Beast
in 30 minutes. That'll probably be the end of the week.

No, not like that. I don't mind and it's up to personal opinion. What I meant is that this is surely going to be something people are going to complain about. I do personally think the cane is good, but I can understand people having other opinions on it. I can't really say anything as I'm not far into the game yet. Also he said apparently, so he got it from someone else.

Jokes...

Xiraiya

I love how Woolie and Pat browse over the fucking Monocle and are like "NOPE, NO MONOCLE HERE, AW"

Come on guys, it's too early for you guys to be oblivious.

They aren't entirely wrong about the cane. That thing is horrible against the first boss and needs upgrades badly in order to be a good weapon. Its kind of like the BSS of Bloodborne.

Pat is wrong again with another "souls" game.

Might as well, they can't recover now after that disaster.

I know of storage, I just don't put anything in there

"I can't believe there isn't a monocle"

Monocle in the middle

"Endurance and strength are the most important"

Picks skill weapon

This is going to be the greatest LP in channel history.

Time for me to unsubscribe. I can't handle all this shit tier gameplay.

sjay1994

To be fair, they did go with professional so they could play whatever they wanted for now and make a more permanent choice later. The other two weapons don't get locked out if you don't choose them.

To be fair.......I got nothing.

Ok, they said that way before they decided to go with the Quality starter class tho

I'm just joking guys. I don't care if they make a thousand mistakes or Pat just spews complete nonsense about the lore.

The DS2 LP was one of my favorites, and this is probably going to be just as entertaining. The entire wolf sequence proves that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom