• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

That's god tier level of laziness, bro.

Pat's was my favorite. Liam's was the laziest as far as the actual video went. His commentary was good though

Or just stubbornness.

I will actually wait the full 60 seconds, rather than just going back to another post and editing something in.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I just want 2 hours of them reading a script with the camera on each of their faces
I wonder, just 2 hours pat.
latest

Seeing as there is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, we getting a video of it not too long after? I'm sure they've done directs in the past. I'm not quite sure... I think they did the last one.

In the end, they will combine the best of 2014 and best of 2015 lists into one. That would be great.

It would be especially funny if they each only had one game from 2014 on their lists.

What I had in mind was the 2014 list was going to a straight up list with 10-15 seconds of explanation then moving on to the next one and little to no game footage. Then they would do the 2015 list as they did the other top 10s. Though I would be pleasantly surprised if they managed to put in some love for both 2014 and 2015 lists.

Seeing as there is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, we getting a video of it not too long after? I'm sure they've done directs in the past. I'm not quite sure... I think they did the last one.
I hope so, tomorrow's April Fools day so who knows what Nintendo will pull out

We're getting an April Fools video I bet.

I just want 2 hours of them reading a script with the camera on each of their faces

*Matt stares into camera*
"My favorite video game of twenty fourteen is - pause - Bay-onetta 2"

Wasn't the Best Friends play FF8 uploaded on April Fools? That's still my favorite video on the channel.

I can't play Triple Triad on FFXIV without telling people how shit they are at cards and running around them.
I have yet to see that video. I saw ff8 and I checked out immediately. I should go back and watch it.

They should play Final Fantasy VI.
No, they really shouldn't. That'd take waay too long. Plus, I don't think that long, involved rpgs are great for these guys. They may be able to keep it going, but the fans would probably give it a few episodes then move on.

SteveTR

No, they really shouldn't. That'd take waay too long. Plus, I don't think that long, involved rpgs are great for these guys. They may be able to keep it going, but the fans would probably give it a few episodes then move on.

I guess you're right.

I'd watch, though.

I was finally able to watch the first episode of the Bloodborne lp. I really liked it. I think the whole switching controller on death thing is a great idea. I'm really hyped for this lp.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I was finally able to watch the first episode of the Bloodborne lp. I really liked it. I think the whole switching controller on death thing is a great idea. I'm really hyped for this lp.
I dont like the controller switching because then it would be hard to tell who is playing and from what I learned in the FF15 vid, Pat always wants to play.
Which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom