• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aly

So I've never actually ever posted in this thread before, but now I've finished the DkS2 lp and now that the thread is cleaned up, want to follow everybody along for the BB and the rest of the Revelations 2 one.

Edit: Excellent timing 2 on that BB one.

Oberon

Banned
3 days left until I'll succumbe to the world of figure. Deep down I am hopping that there's none of the ones I want, so I could save money.
Do they Zaibatsu own any figures? I know Matt has all those Metal Gear and Godzilla, but since Pat and Woolie are the biggest weebs, when are we going to see their collections?

So I've never actually ever posted in this thread before, but now I've finished the DkS2 lp and now that the thread is cleaned up, want to follow everybody along for the BB and the rest of the Revelations 2 one.

What did you think of the DS 2 lp?

Welcome! You may not be trapped here forever now! It's not clear.

Zenfalcia

Welcome. So, you just lurked on the threads or just scared away?

BB should be good.

Zenfalcia

3 days left until I'll succumbe to the world of figure. Deep down I am hopping that there's none of the ones I want, so I could save money.
Do they Zaibatsu own any figures? I know Matt has all those Metal Gear and Godzilla, but since Pat and Woolie are the biggest weebs, when are we going to see their collections?

Woolie spent a lot on the throne figure. I think he spend a lot on figures.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

I didn't know.

I live in South Philly. I'm like 30 minutes from that.

http://toomanygames.com/speakers/super-best-friends-play/

THE HYPEST PANEL!
That looks hype. Make sure to take pictures and not be awkward.

edit: whoops dp.

Gonna have to save the video for later since I'm leaving for class in a bit, but YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm so glad this LP is happening and I can actually watch it.

TAFK

God would I have loved a Lets Watch of Wrestlemania. Not that I'm complaining about the hour long podcast segment we got but a LW of it the day after would have been sooooo hype

I know Woolie has that statue he got from the Con but can't see anything else in his room from the mailbag videos. Speaking of, I think Pat got a few from the mailbag, the Elizabeth and Dio one comes to mind.

God would I have loved a Lets Watch of Wrestlemania. Not that I'm complaining about the hour long podcast segment we got but a LW of it the day after would have been sooooo hype
I doubt that coulda gone up on YouTube though. Unless it would've been just couch cam, but there's no fun in that.

aly

I liked it a lot. Pat could be a little insufferable at times and I wanted to yell at my screen at Woolie at points but it was it was still really enjoyable to watch them play. It might've helped that I had finished the game myself a little bit before starting to watch.

Welcome! You may not be trapped here forever now! It's not clear.

Thanks lol.

Welcome. So, you just lurked on the threads or just scared away?

BB should be good.

A combination of both.

Zenfalcia

I don't see why they couldn't do one.
I liked it a lot. Pat could be a little insufferable at times and I wanted to yell at my screen at Woolie at points but it was it was still really enjoyable to watch them play. It might've helped that I had finished the game myself a little bit before starting to watch.

A combination of both.
Do you know about Navi Pat? It's great.

Hmm.. okay. It'll be nice to have some new people talking.

convo

Listening to the podcast and lol Pat is doing the chalice expecting nothing. Heading into absolute catastrophe for the entire LP, poor Pat will have what's coming to him.

Catching up on the last 12 hours or so of posts...yeesh, you guys. I told you this would happen. And I mean, I don't want to come off like I'm gloating or anything, because I'm certainly guilty of being off-topic as well at times, but yeah, this was inevitable. And what I hate the most is seeing some people completely abandoning GAF because of this. GAF is a huge place with lots of great community threads and discussions. Surely people can branch out and find other places to post in addition to this thread? There's a TokuGAF community for Kamen Rider/Sentai, there's AnimeGAF, there's WrassleGAF. Get out and explore GAF! I mean really, sometimes I see certain members with over 15,000 posts and 99% of them are in here and I'm just like "Really?".

Let's have fun and talk about the Best Friends in here, but also keep in mind that there's plenty of places to talk about other things on GAF!
Shutup tho. I'm the straight man who called for order. We're all here to enjoy the SBF so no worries since we have places people can go to talk to each other.

I was a bit worried that the community would pretty much die. That's clearly not the case. I'm glad.

Hey, do you think shitposting about SBFP would fly?
I think shitposting is fine...like making pictures and photoshops which I kind of miss seeing in these threads.

Finally listening to the podcast and lost it when t
Pat made the all the privileges comment.

Zenfalcia

Man I really don't remember Pat repeating "You know what I mean?" Hopefully Bloodborne won't have Navi Pat.
He said it all the time. it was amazing.
Listening to the podcast and lol Pat is doing the chalice expecting nothing. Heading into absolute catastrophe for the entire LP, poor Pat will have what's coming to him.
It's going to be fun hearing him talk about it during the next podcasts.
Yes, but I did'nt even notice how much he did it until watching that. Kinda want it to make a come back in some form in BB.
He said it ALOT. I'm surprised you didn't notice it.
"Drop the cane! See what I mean?"
"Switch the weapon, perfeck!"

Welcome!

God dammit. I hate that Liam said it, but he's so right about Tekken characters.

That video ended way too quickly. Dammit.

Pat, I demand a week of Bloodborne. Both videos are Bloodborne for a full week. Make it happen.

SteveTR

I got confused when it was letter time and there was still almost two hours left. Then I remembered the rustle.

Oh, that's interesting. So I can just skip the last portion of the podcast without missing much.

Cool.

Just kidding, I actually love wrestling.

All 4 of them were surprisingly cynical over Zelda Wii-U this podcast.

I can see why. It isn't so surprising that it was delayed. Pretty much all Zelda games are delayed. Them not giving a damn about the Toe Jam & Earl thing is hilarious though.

I really hope they do have a Best Friends Watch of the Nintendo Direct. The one from E3 is so good and I love having it on while I do things.

Really? I must've missed it. What did they say?

Speculation that the game is getting delayed either because everything we seen of the game is getting scrapped for something else or Nintendo is pulling a Twilight Princess in order to release it on the Nintendo NX. Wii-U is dead dontcha know?

Zenfalcia

Speculation that the game is getting delayed either because everything we seen of the game is getting scrapped for something else or Nintendo is pulling a Twilight Princess in order to release it on the Nintendo NX. Wii-U is dead dontcha know?
That's pretty cynical. I never knew!!
Well, the videos are already pretty long compared to other LPs. Video length affects views like nothing else. There are actual calculations involved in this.
But 30 minutes isn't enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom