• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

convo

I am gonna say that i don't believe Pat that he can hold that promise of not missing much in BB, botch it all and only get the ending and it will be over and it will be worse than anything they have ever created before and thereafter.

Zenfalcia

Just stream it from the future. No waiting involved then.
I'd love that.
I am gonna say that i don't believe Pat that he can hold that promise of not missing much in BB, botch it all and only get the ending and it will be over and it will be worse than anything they have ever created before and thereafter.
It's all downhill from here. They can always go back and fix it... maybe?

convo

I'd love that.

It's all downhill from here. They can always go back and fix it... maybe?

Nope they are fucked forever since Pat and Woolie seem to think of themselves as the understanders of things in general which they most certainly are the opposite of.

Zenfalcia

Damn, you guys were right. These Bloodborne episodes are too short. I need more.
Same.. I need it in my veins.
But that was only because Pat played the game before, and general knowledge was common. Liam will have to tell them about the cool shit they will never get to see ever again.
What's the worst that could happen? They miss some key world building dialogue? They miss a few bosses or secrets?

convo

What's the worst that could happen? They miss some key world building dialogue? They miss a few bosses or secrets?

Dude, dude i needed to give someone moral support because he somehow lucked out and missed EVERY optional thing in the game. He actually was a emotional wreck for missing so much stuff that he didn't care anymore. He was that fucked up. His style of play of this game became his literal downfall. I sent him a spoiler free guide to stuff he missed to console him. It is not pretty my friend not pretty at all.

Zenfalcia

We all would. But the zaibatsu doesn't appreciate us enough to stream their content from the future. what assholes.
I know right? Come on, streams would be the best thing.
Dude, dude i needed to give someone moral support because he somehow lucked out and missed EVERY optional thing in the game. He actually was a emotional wreck for missing so much stuff that he didn't care anymore. He was that fucked up. His style of play of this game became his literal downfall. I sent him a spoiler free guide to stuff he missed to console him. It is not pretty my friend not pretty at all.
What kind of play style was that? Just following the main path? Also there's a lot recorded of BB already, so all the tips won't come in until wayyy later.

convo

I know right? Come on, streams would be the best thing.

What kind of play style was that? Just following the main path? Also there's a lot recorded of BB already, so all the tips won't come in until wayyy later.

He wanted to find stuff but he did not manage to find them, he did not intend to go the main path. He wanted to explore yet he ended up completely left hanging for anything.
But you are right in that they can't receive advice, just hopefully they might stop once and speak to Liam and that should help.

Zenfalcia

He wanted to find stuff but he did not manage to find them, he did not intend to go the main path. He wanted to explore yet he ended up completely left hanging for anything.
But you are right in that they can't receive advice, just hopefully they might stop once and speak to Liam and that should help.
So, he just kept expecting things in places he looked and got nothing?

I doubt they'd do that, but maybe they'll get some tips from outside sources.

It all depends on if they figure out the importance of the coloured lanterns. They've played enough Souls games to understand the necessity of talking to NPCs multiple times

Skrams

I haven't listened to the podcast yet to know if they're talking about panels, but I saw they were heading to some other panel and then I saw they were also going to ConBravo so maybe they just got some panel shit settled recently.

The ConBravo post.

Whether you know them as 2 Best Friends Play, the Best Friends Zaibatsu, or the Super Best Friends Play, those lovely troublemakers are coming back to ConBravo! Join Matt, Pat, Woolie, and Liam on ever-more daring escapades through our convention gauntlet. Watch Matt as he single-handedly wrestles several tigers! Come to Woolie’s throw-a-real-hadoken workshop! Pat’s hour of screaming (hourly programming)! And Liam’s Speed-Dating Senpai Marathon!

Actual programming may vary.

yPLQbd7.png

sjay1994

And still walked past like 2 of them.

THE HYPE FOR THE GAME IS TOO REAL!

I am appalled that after the perfection that was the last of us lp, they have fallen too such shoddy standards.

I am considering unsubscribing.

This is not the perfect play I have come to expect from this company.

When they didn't talk to Iosefka, I was shocked. How did this get past QA?

SteveTR

I haven't listened to the podcast yet to know if they're talking about panels, but I saw they were heading to some other panel and then I saw they were also going to ConBravo so maybe they just got some panel shit settled recently.

The ConBravo post.

Liam doesn't even look like himself in the photo. It might be his brother, Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom