• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's going on but according to some people in the thread SMTxFE is looking like Persona x FE. Gonna have to wait till I get home to see it, but man if that's true...

But super cool that Nintendo is finally bringing fatal frame over.

Not sure what's going on but according to some people in the thread SMTxFE is looking like Persona x FE. Gonna have to wait till I get home to see it, but man if that's true...

But super cool that Nintendo is finally bringing fatal frame over.
It's more anime than persona even.

sjay1994

I wonder how the Zaibatsu are going to react to SMTxFE. It doesn't look anything like I thought it would.

I think Liam will be thrilled...

The rest of them are going to be confused as fuck.

I know I was.

I'm like ".... is this SMTXFE"? "This is weird idol anime".....

oh, I guess it is SMTXFE

Okingjrr

Fuck me, I want to stay as pure for the Direct as I can, should I just leave the thread right now?

I'd stay away from GAF until the video goes up, there will be threads for days about the direct.
I think Liam will be thrilled...

The rest of them are going to be confused as fuck.

I know I was.

I'm like ".... is this SMTXFE"? "This is weird idol anime".....

oh, I guess it is SMTXFE

Basically what it will be.

Huh seems like the reactions on GAF are over the map. Will have to check it out for myself, but I wonder how they're gonna react during the lets watch. Mixed emotions? Hype?
Bout this for me.
7de.gif

Numb

I wonder what Pat will say about the SMT X FE trailer ?. He will probably rage or something.

Liam with same trailer.
tumblr_nbg1ked7JI1sk3thlo1_500.gif

Silly people everybody knows that Persona is the only franchise Atlus puts out; relatedly Atlus would like you all to know that this 'Shin Megoomi Tensai' has never existed, it's just a shared delusion sorta like Persona 1 and 2.

i saw the trailer and i can verify that yes some shady evil demon bullshit was shown
it wasnt all sunshine and lolipops
towards the end the MC looked at the city which looked basicly fucked

Direct spoilers

When I started up the stream and Lucas is just right in my face, I was hyperventilating.

And then SMTxFE actually gets a trailer and looks NOTHING like I thought it would. Oh god, so hyped for the Lets Watch.

Well, at least now we can't say SMTxFE is dead like the Last Guardian.

You people man. You people.

This is why I don't have expectations for games. Sure, there are a few things in the trailer I'm a bit conflicted on but the GAME itself looks fun. The GAME guys. Not what it looks like visually.

Since the best friends are gonna talk about it, I guess it's ok to talk about this right? Damn that Smt x FE trailer, nothing like how I expected but I don't care I'm still hyped for it.

It might as well be dead

/salt
Ehh I don't play any of those games and I didn't mind and I really want to see how they all act when announced and shown.

Since the best friends are gonna talk about it, I guess it's ok to talk about this right? Damn that Smt x FE trailer, nothing like how I expected but I don't care I'm still hyped for it.
Just make sure you theorize how the guys will act.

Ehh I don't play any of those games and I didn't mind and I really want to see how they all act when announced and shown.

Just make sure you theorize how the guys will act.
Guess that makes sense.
Matt- probably doesn't care as much but will get some kind of response from the scantily dressed characters.
Woolie- not too sure, feels like he's gonna try to figure out if this is SMT x FE.
Pat- just as confused but will try to search for any smt demons throughout the trailer.
Liam- probably the first one to realise it's SMT x FE due to one of the characters looking like marth at the beginning and the pegasus knight design. (Purely judging on Liam's knowledge in Fire emblem).
And in the end they they stumble their words figuring out what they just watched.
That's my crazy theory of how they're gonna react to this trailer.

Edit: Their stumbling is cut short due to fatal frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom