• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still running pimp cane and Hunter's Pistol. The Pistol is fine for what it's used for, and there's nothing that surpassed the Cane's moveset.

Damage is fine with some Blood Gems.

Pump cane is my primary, but Saw
is great for Werewolves and for getting out DPS on bosses until I crank my skill up some more. Wolves get stun locked from normal R1 spam and die in one stamina bar's worth.

I picked up the Stake Driver and I have been enjoying it. I haven't tried out the rifle spear yet because I don't have the blood whatever to use it.

Rean

I'm still running pimp cane and Hunter's Pistol. The Pistol is fine for what it's used for, and there's nothing that surpassed the Cane's moveset.

Damage is fine with some Blood Gems.
Same. I got the cane to +3 and I leveled up my skill to 28 so it does really good damage. The whip is very versitile mid range and I've been using the cane for 1 on 1 encounters.

I've been using
Ludwig's Holy Blade
for most of the game. It has two great movesets,
Untransformed its like a broadsword and transform its like a claymore.
I switched from a Strength build to a Quality Build because of it.

Squishy3

d61b26607e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom