• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

I've been running with the pimp cane, and I just now picked up the Saw and got it to +3. Gotdamn that moveset man. I actually like every weapon I've tried. I am trying to find a gun I like though.
I like every weapon, but I just don't love anything yet. Saw is great and the ability to kill things in one stamina bar is real good.
It's actually fine, I just like how a second weapon is totally viable
because no encumbrance.

I need to find that thing cause it sounds fucking rad.

I haven't found much reason to swap to a second weapon even if it's viable. Guns sure because guns have different uses, but eh on weapons.

Also
go buy it after completing Old Yarhnam. God, Old Yarhnam is so fucking cool.

Home at last. Time for more Bloodborne and preparing for today's mechaweek video.

Also, Armored Core Nine Breaker arrived in the mail today. All that's left to come is Last Raven.

I haven't found much reason to swap to a second weapon even if it's viable. Guns sure because guns have different uses, but eh on weapons.

Also
go buy it after completing Old Yarhnam. God, Old Yarhnam is so fucking cool.
Most transformations give you enough options that a second weapon is almost unnecessary. I'm waiting for a weapon that has a sharp contrast in effective range/damage output.
Pilebunker sounds like a good one. I just beat BSB before I left for class.
Huh, I just quoted it, but I didn't see the link.
Ah, damn. I just checked, I had it inside one of the quotes. Fixed now.

Evangelion 64 is awful. But the ending is awesome. It turns Eva into Gurren and Shinji into Simon.
I remember hearing the game having a different version of the movie ending or something, and that honestly sounds way better.

Also them talking about how much better N64 games look emulated when most of what I'm seeing are very low res sprites everywhere with seams and shit is sure making a strong case for their argument.

I remember hearing the game having a different version of the movie ending or something, and that honestly sounds way better.

Also them talking about how much better N64 games look emulated when most of what I'm seeing are very low res sprites everywhere with seams and shit is sure making a strong case for their argument.

Shinji says fuck human instrumentality and has a sick fight with the mass production units with the rad angel wings and saves the planet.

You know what I actually associate with Eva video game wise? The Sega Saturn.

I mean there was a short scene of Asuka playing a sega console at some point in the series. Somehow I remember that more than most moments in that fucking series.

Most transformations give you enough options that a second weapon is almost unnecessary. I'm waiting for a weapon that has a sharp contrast in effective range/damage output.

Alright, it's there. I just typed it in, since Vita doesn't have copy and paste. It's saying it doesn't exist, so i'm assuming I typed it wrong. I'll have to look back and find the mistake.

Skrams

I for some reason forgot to even try out it's moveset. I just looked at it's damage and went nah. It looked cool as hell though when used by the rival hunter.
WOW THE MECHAWEEK INTRO FEELS VERY DIFFERENT WITHOUT JAM PROJECT
It's reallll weird without the music.

Also I don't know if Kaworu comment is an EVA spoiler or not, but hopefully it isn't. Still need to get around to watching EVA sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom