• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting to hear on it.

There's just a bunch of other shit going on right now.
Take my energy anyway
dbz-budokai-2-spirit-bomb-o.gif

Numb

Night people.
This really is the Bloodborne thread.
I wonder how those who dont have it yet or dont intend to get it feel.

Well, that wifi signal turned out to be a bust. Worth a try, though. On the bright side, it seems we may be getting our internet and the like back soon. By the way, for those who have them, what is your PSN id? I figured that since i'll be playing online soon, I might want to have some people around to play with. Mine is Timothy284. I wasn't feeling very creative when I made it. It's kinda shit, but oh well.

Well, that wifi signal turned out to be a bust. Worth a try, though. On the bright side, it seems we may be getting our internet and the like back soon. By the way, for those who have them, what is your PSN id? I figured that since i'll be playing online soon, I might want to have some people around to play with. Mine is Timothy284. I wasn't feeling very creative when I made it. It's kinda shit, but oh well.
Our PSN IDs are in the Google Doc in the OP, you can quote the OP to get the link.
Sent what I hope is a better version.

It has subs.
Squishy offered to set it up on Rabb.it if need be too.

Night people.
This really is the Bloodborne thread.
I wonder how those who dont have it yet or dont intend to get it feel.

The same why I've felt for the last 2 threads, just don't really know what to talk about, so I just lurk and wait until something I see that interests me shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom