• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Is it just me or is their player on the website shit?

I was trying to watch the Direct reactions and the video kept buffering at 160p, for crying out loud.

I was trying to watch the Direct reactions and the video kept buffering at 160p, for crying out loud.
Talked about it before, but using chrome and choosing a resolution has always worked for me. Firefox gets angry sometimes.

Also clear your browser cache obviously

I had trouble getting it to play in HD when it first went up but I stopped and played it again. Worked fine. Site has a lot of issues like that though it seems.

Alfebit

Banned
Not here, so much as elsewhere.

Lots of people got salt at how Pat played.

I had no real problem with the way Pat played. I just didn't like Matt's passive aggressive comments like "Buy the DLC" or "Don't over think it" as I've said before.

Aww yisss. These are always some of my favorite videos.

The Kirkhammer is pretty damn sexy.

I've never had a problem and like Banana and Recursivewil said, I use chrome.

demidar

Finally saw the FExSMT part. Y'know, it seems like an interesting middle ground.

The designs though, I think they look a bit ugly.

Ilvocare

Catching back up, I should note that I have not dropped the MadWorld LP yet. I think it's almost impossible for me to drop an LP of theirs that I start assuming there's not another LP of the same game happening at the same time that I'm more interested in (which happened with Eternal Darkness, strangely enough).

Also holy hell, I'm guessing more people wanted the Best Friends to be salt at SMTxFE. I'm still impressed that most of them guessed correctly that it was SMTxFE within like 10 minutes of the trailer showing.

Well...guess I'll not be playing anymore Bloodborne for a while and just stick to watching Pat & Woolie's playthrough as the videos come out.

My apartment got hit with power outages twice this evening while I was playing, and the last one corrupted my save data. Several hours lost that I just don't feel like doing all over again now...

Squishy3

Catching back up, I should note that I have not dropped the MadWorld LP yet. I think it's almost impossible for me to drop an LP of theirs that I start assuming there's not another LP of the same game happening at the same time that I'm more interested in (which happened with Eternal Darkness, strangely enough).

Also holy hell, I'm guessing more people wanted the Best Friends to be salt at SMTxFE. I'm still impressed that most of them guessed correctly that it was SMTxFE within like 10 minutes of the trailer showing.
I called it was SMTxFE. PG even watched the trailer before the US direct aired it (it was earlier in the Japanese direct's broadcast) and said it wasn't SMTxFE in the steam chat and ate shit super hard on that one.

Well...guess I'll not be playing anymore Bloodborne for a while and just stick to watching Pat & Woolie's playthrough as the videos come out.

My apartment got hit with power outages twice this evening while I was playing, and the last one corrupted my save data. Several hours lost that I just don't feel like doing all over again now...

something something back up your saves regularly

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just got done waching the lets watch of the nintendo direct, they were way more postive than I thought of SMTXFE, even Pat, ESPECIALLY Pat, asnd like, they straight up got it right away, especially pat got it right away, like he wasent confused at all.

Also I cant tell if matts joking or not, acting so broody this direct, He usually jokes that if they dont reveal punch out U super edition+ the direct sucks, but during this direct, mostly at the end he seemed to say he just didnt enjoy it at all except for FF, so now I cant tell if he is joking or not, but it could just be that its late.

And I just realize how great cloudtop cruise's music is.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yes this, I was so disappointed that it stopped right before liquids finger guns.

I do enjoy FNF, but the brawls were always a fun special video to look forward too, like a wrestling pay per view

Yea, for instance they still havent played mario kart 8 yet, and its been killing me

Week of Mario Kart?

Actually wait I just realised. Isn't there Nintendo games they can't play? Because Nintendo put some of their games on a list and you have to go through their youtube whatever thing to play them? Or something equally stupid to that?

Week of Mario Kart?

Actually wait I just realised. Isn't there Nintendo games they can't play? Because Nintendo put some of their games on a list and you have to go through their youtube whatever thing to play them? Or something equally stupid to that?
Know what, that mught be it. Nintendo'd probly take that shit down right after it went up cause they don't understand youtube.

What is this, the sixth incarnation now? How is the XBLIG channel not closed and destroyed yet? What ancient zambambo majikks are they using to keep it alive???

the Bloodborne Gods demand more sacrifices from the Best Friends Zaibatsu
playing their game isnt enough
no they have to suffer with pain as well

Do they even have a 3DS capture system? I mean I can't imagine there's many DS/3DS games they'd want to play anyway.
Pat mentioned a lot that handheld capture is a pain and super scary/unreliable.

Considering the guys have technical problems with normal capture, I think we may be better off, any legal recording method is 2spoopy

Considering the guys have technical problems with normal capture, I think we may be better off, any legal recording method is 2spoopy

Pssht. What babbies.
Ew, meesing technical shit that you have no knowledge of is the worst.

I remember him saying something like that awhile ago as well actually. I just can't remember where he said it.

If we're getting any handheld games, it is either going to be through emulation or a very complicated recording process. So we aren't going to see any happening any time soon. It isn't like they have a shortage of games to play yet.

Skrams

Not to sound harsh but does anyone actually care about this MadWorld LP?

Any time a part is put up I'm just disappointed since I have zero interest in it.
I like the game a lot and like playing it, but I have very little interest in watching the LP. I'll finish it eventually, but it's definitely just something that feels like a Shaolin Monks to me. I don't know why this seems to happen a lot with Woolie and Matt LPs. It's weird.
I never started the Madworld LP because I was going to wait till I played the game myself, but these comparisons to the Nuzlocke and Shaolin Monks are making me think otherwise.
You should still play the game. It's a short, yet fun game.
For LP's of games you have no interest in, watch them like it's a podcast.
Yep, I hate seeing that people drop LPs. Just listen to them in the background while doing other shit if you don't care about the game or seeing it played. Usually people are here for the personality anyway so removing the game isn't a deal breaker a lot of the time.
I think the only LPs I can't bring myself to finish are Deadly Premonition, because I hate that piece of shit with every fiber in my body and D4, because I can't even feign interestbin that title.
Worst.
First I'm hearing of someone now liking Swery.
Woolie doesn't like DP because he's a poopface and hates fun. He doesn't have any beef with Swery or D4 though.
Hopefully this is where the drunk calling each others phones thing happens.

People have complained about it being weird for a while.

I never drop LPs. I've put LPs on hold since I'll watch an episode and decide I want to play the game myself or I'll watch up to the part I played. That's it though. There's plenty of LPs I haven't watched of theirs though since I intend to play them at some point.

Liam was on point as hell this direct. I'm surprised that he didn't waver at all with it being SMTxFE. I think his confidence lead the others to believe in him. I think if he wasn't sure then the others would of been weirded out. I can't believe he knew it was Fatal Frame as well. He was really good this direct.

You'd think PS+ would have a save in the cloud or something that would be fine and semirecent.

Caught up on the Bloodborne LP and watched the Direct. Enjoyed both a lot and the Bloodborne LP has been pretty good. Hell, that game is going to take a while to play though. 4 Parts and one boss down while they have a good grip on the area. I can't imagine what it's going to be now for the unknown shit. Hopefully Woolie can play relatively soon because jeez. Also Pat thinking the cane did more damage than the saw spear. I can't.

So hows Pat and Woolie doing in Bloodborne? Haven't played it so i have no clue what their doing is good or bad even though I'm watching them. Are Youtube comments just as bad?

So hows Pat and Woolie doing in Bloodborne? Haven't played it so i have no clue what their doing is good or bad even though I'm watching them. Are Youtube comments just as bad?

Pat has been depriving Woolie of precious playtime by not dying so far.

I haven't read a Youtube comment in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom