• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laputa_94

Is this real life?
0244ee12_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

Archgan

I wonder if FNF has anything to with not having a Brawl in a long time. Maybe getting all their competitiveness out every week is discouraging them from making Brawls. Or maybe that doesn't make any sense at all.

Xiraiya

Fair enough, Kishi probably should have just called him Bolt, that's basically what it means anyway, but I guess he liked the Similarity too much to resist.
Probably going to be a whole lot of screwing in that movie, which means it's going to be perfect for Woolie, he just has to think of it like drills.

Feels a little bolted on to the series.

I wonder if FNF has anything to with not having a Brawl in a long time. Maybe getting all their competitiveness out every week is discouraging them from making Brawls. Or maybe that doesn't make any sense at all.

The Brawls felt like the precursor to FNF, just with other games instead of fighting games.

ultimax

Fair enough, Kishi probably should have just called him Bolt, that's basically what it means anyway, but I guess he liked the Similarity too much to resist.
Probably going to be a whole lot of screwing in that movie, which means it's going to be perfect for Woolie, he just has to think of it like drills.

Feels a little bolted on to the series.
kanyeblink.gif

I feel like they're a very similar niche at least. I hope we do get a Brawl eventually.

Anung

Un Rama
The description of the new Bloodborne video is hilarious. This play through is going to be something really special. Father G is when the game basically forces you to stop playing it like Dark Souls and get good. Hopefully Pat realizes he shouldn't be ignoring gun parry/stagger.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You're 24 and still get game consoles from your parents for your birthday/Christmas?

Man. Wish I were that lucky when I was 24.

EDIT: Off-topic, oops. Let me rectify that:

I hope the Best Friends get Jay Hunter from OSW on the podcast someday. And just have him there for the duration like Max. I could listen to Jay talk all day.

Aww man, they still haven't reached the best part of the fight.

Gas Can really does push new players shit in though. It's such a great fight.

Man Woolie's realization of the drop distance was great. Tho BB seems way more lenient on falls than DeS or DaS
I'm disappointed there's nothing more recent.
I'd love a shirt that said " Drop your shield" or "Hella Awesomesauce".
I really don't remember "Hella Awesomesauce" ever being a thing in the Life is strange LP... I would buy "Drop your shield" definitely tho.

VVedit:huh must have missed that...

Well, had my last presentation for my communications class after last minute preparations, but the topic is one I'm sure the Best Friends would've appreciated: Character Action Games. That email from a couple podcasts ago where they gave their definition was pretty much the inspiration for it, and I expanded enough on it to fill 15 minutes.

Surprised it went well, considering how a bit under the weather I've been feeling today. I missed the newest Bloodborne video as it went up and I need to see how hard they got wrecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom