• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Well, had my last presentation for my communications class after last minute preparations, but the topic is one I'm sure the Best Friends would've appreciated: Character Action Games. That email from a couple podcasts ago where they gave their definition was pretty much the inspiration for it, and I expanded enough on it to fill 15 minutes.

Surprised it went well, considering how a bit under the weather I've been feeling today. I missed the newest Bloodborne video as it went up and I need to see how hard they got wrecked.

Woolie's second death is everything I wanted.

sjay1994

those fuckers have no idea whats in store for them
i hope
bagman
wrecks their shit
for reasons explained by ENBs latest video

I hope so too.

I had to
let him kill me
so I could
fight paarl

I hope they discover that without having to spoil it for themselves.

Also

giphy.gif

croten

I hope so too.

I had to
let him kill me
so I could

I hope they discover that without having to spoil it for themselves.

Also

Might want to fix your post.

Woolie's death was everything I expected it too be. Glad too see we'll keep getting these after DS2

I think we were all expecting him to dodge right off that ledge. I wasn't expecting him to survive.

I know fall damage is this game is very generous but he didn't even take all that much damage from that fall all things considered.

Xux

I dunno if I'm more disappointed I spoiled this monumental fall or more hyped to hear Pat's reaction.

I'm really liking the Bloodborne LP, but man I haven't enjoyed an LP as much recently as Matt's NMH1 LP. I really hope we get more solo Matt on games he tested. Though it'll be tough competition because I fucking adore NMH1 in general.

Also, podcast hype tonight!

I'm really liking the Bloodborne LP, but man I haven't enjoyed an LP as much recently as Matt's NMH1 LP. I really hope we get more solo Matt on games he tested. Though it'll be tough competition because I fucking adore NMH1 in general.

Rev2 has been my favorite thing in awhile.

but you wouldn't know that would you

Yeah that was a good LP... I'd love to see more LPs that were in that style. It doesn't even have to be Matt. I'd love for Liam or Woolie to do one.

I really hope the podcast goes up early...

Rev2 has been my favorite thing in awhile.

but you wouldn't know that would you

Of course I would. I'm a die hard mega super RE fan

I don't even know who's playing it.

Yeah that was a good LP... I'd love to see more LPs that were in that style. It doesn't even have to be Matt. I'd love for Liam or Woolie to do one.

I really hope the podcast goes up early...

I'd love to see a solo LP where Woolie just apologizes for how he ruined every single part of the game.

Remember how they were talking about how they fucked up and got the bad ending for rev2 2 weeks ago in the podcast?

It wasn't Mat's fault actually. It was Pat's.

Before Mat could react, Pat started mashing the square button.
I had a feeling that specific sequence was where they were sent down the bad ending path, though I didn't notice that particular detail.

Zenfalcia

Remember how they were talking about how they fucked up and got the bad ending for rev2 2 weeks ago in the podcast?

Good job Pat. Thanks Patbama. LP ruined!

Alfebit

Banned

Pat's throwing Matt under the bus so he doesn't look dumb.

Ants

haha oh man it is totally completely pat's fault

but to both of their credit, how could you be expected to know

Zenfalcia

Saw this and got excited, then remembered that I don't really like any of their shirts because they're too "inside joke-y". Dammit I just want a nice simple shirt with "Super Best Friends Play" and maybe some 2Snacks art on it.
The best kind of shirts are the ones that are super inside jokey.

I fucking lost it when Woolie went off the cliff into the sewers. On a side note, Im going to be starting my "Waste of Skin" Playthrough where i don't level.

Skrams

That's a shame. The only shirt I actually want is still 20 buckaroonies.
Yeah, I think this has been clearance for a while on just the first wave of old shirts. I remember it looking like this last time I checked. I could get the Final Fighty boxart shirt in medium since that seems to be stocked somehow, but eh.
Saw this and got excited, then remembered that I don't really like any of their shirts because they're too "inside joke-y". Dammit I just want a nice simple shirt with "Super Best Friends Play" and maybe some 2Snacks art on it.

Yeah, I remember agreeing with you on the reddit about this when I was still lurking. It'd be nice at least to appeal to both crowds. One or two shirts with just a souped up podcast logo or something else. That way I can wear a shirt that's just a design with a cool thing I like and not have a person asking me what The Order of the Storm Feelers is. Man, that Zubaz shirt is still cool as hell to look at though.

Well...I have now experienced just about everything there is in Bloodborne outside of all the Chalice Dungeons.

With that said, I eagerly await berating Pat and Woolie for every other detail and hidden thing they miss from here on out.

Fuck that game is so good and I'm glad to have it off my plate now.

Well...I have now experienced just about everything there is in Bloodborne outside of all the Chalice Dungeons.

With that said, I eagerly await berating Pat and Woolie for every other detail and hidden thing they miss from here on out.

Did you go through all of the Pthermu Chalice Dungeons?

A stylized Woolie the pie stealing lier t-shirt would be nice.

I've always wanted shirt with a collage of terrible things happening in game, and then just having Pat say " Its Fine" in some way.

I have no idea how that could be done without being to busy. But I think I would really enjoy an "Its Fine..." shirt.

until the DLC that YOU KNOW is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom