• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PREY SLAUGHTERED!

I'm in complete awe. At least 30 hours into this game, and it refuses to let up on quality. Everything. The music. The atmosphere. The bosses. The tone.

It's like From came to me, and asked me on everything that I want in the game, and did it word for word. If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, which isn't going to stop me from playing, I would still be down for tonight.

Bloodborne may just be the god damned game of the generation.

Ants

I spent most of the day learning hiragana because I'm a disgusting fucking weeaboo. I've got all 46 basic hiragana down pat.

Behold, the fruits of my labor:

こなみ

I have learned how to spell "irrelevant".

If your up for alternate suggestions, I suggest SMT Tokyo Revelations.

uEkr4yw.gif

Wait... I think this is from Megami Tensei OVA. I DON'T CARE, RELEVANT.

I spent most of the day learning hiragana because I'm a disgusting fucking weeaboo. I've got all 46 basic hiragana down pat.

Behold, the fruits of my labor:

こなみ

I have learned how to spell "irrelevant".
Soon you'll be spelling your name in katakana

Alfebit

Banned
I decided to take a break from Bloodborne since I've been playing it practically all day but it's only been 15 minutes and I want to go back. I'm weak.

Shackzam

Got past the third boss. My friend wanted to help me even though I didn't really ask for help. The boss wasn't that hard. If you don't pay attention you get fucked up.

I decided to take a break from Bloodborne since I've been playing it practically all day but it's only been 15 minutes and I want to go back. I'm weak.
I feel you. sometimes I take breaks from making progress and just farm the first area for funsies though.
Yeah it is. Megami Tensei 1 was fucking weird.
I really like both unironically. Just the concepts were cool.
I meant the OVAs specifically, I've heard the original MT is legit.

I feel you. sometimes I take breaks from making progress and just farm the first area for funsies though.

I meant the OVAs specifically, I've heard the original MT is legit.
The story is alright. Nakajima is still the worst.

I still really like the OVA for scenes like these.
Linked for Bloody.
The games are pretty great. I think someone recently released the fantranslation for the MT1&2 remake. I can't remember what the name is for the life of me except that I think it began with K.
Kyuuyaku. I think I'll play it after SMTIV

sjay1994

ok second BB boss

Not so bad....

untill he transforms. I got him to a magic pixel on my second attempt, but he knocked me down once, and rekt me

The story is alright. Nakajima is still the worst.

I still really like the OVA for scenes like these.
Linked for Bloody.

Kyuuyaku. I think I'll play it after SMTIV
That's some goddamn EVA shit. Noice.
The games are pretty great. I think someone recently released the fantranslation for the MT1&2 remake. I can't remember what the name is for the life of me except that I think it began with K.
KMT the games I know are legit, and actually about on par with SMT1, iirc.
Well...hmm...uh...That's an option too, I guess. It was just preferrable over Oreimo S2.
In all seriosuness I'm making a poll of suggestions people send in.

Alright, i'm taking an hour break from Bloodborne. I've been throwing myself at
Vicar Amelia
, and i'm doing worse each time. I'm just going to take a break and collect myself.

I just beat it.
I used Fire Paper and forced my way into her ass. The hardest part is getting in, I was able to keep her stun locked for the fight.

I never take breaks from games. If I'm playing something I'm playing nonstop until I have to sleep or leave.
Damn straight. Binge that shit until something dies
I'm gonna start Nier tonight, because al of this BB talk is pushing me away from the thread.
I've somewhat done the same. It's not really that I want to avoid it as much as I don't have anything to say
I feel the same, except I've got 999.
Yo that game is fucking great. Get ready for things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom