• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going back through previous areas in Bloodborne, and I have
the option to tell NPCs to go to the clinic or the chapel. And I have no idea what benefits come from it.

Such a hard decision.

Mastema and Metatron are my favorite angels

Mastema.jpg

They're kinda shit. I mean, story wise they're great, but they're reused animation and nothing but talking, which with the way 24 ended is a terrible way to transition to the end.

I personally love the visuals in them but I can understand people not liking it, I'm a big sucker for those kind of visuals.

TV Ending > EoE

I love how at the moment where external forces have been building and building to a climax, the show just looks inwards at Shinji and that's it.

I don't dislike EoE though, it's a fine ending and I get why most people prefer it.

Laputa_94

To be fair, everything is underwhelming to EOE.
This is true enough.

I remember being unsatisfied with 25/26 and expecting little from EOE and it blowing my mind to shit. Even just from a visual and audio standpoint that ending is a goddamn masterpiece.
I purposely skipped 25 and 26 and went straight to EOE, sat in awe for like 20-30 minutes on my bed after then watched the last episodes. that was a hell of a Sunday.

Jman014

skla youre like the only one out of all of us on player.me that is posting there. it makes it look like you're going insane! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom