• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
are any of the Zaibatsu afraid of
Snakes or Spiders
?
oh dear god if they are its gonna be a fun LP
edit: and were back, avatars are fine

Criticizing them for missing something extremely well hidden on a blind LP is foolish. Criticizing them for missing a simple path is rude. Honestly, while it hilarious that they did what they did, there is no reason for criticism and being assholes. It's a blind LP.
I get why some people can be frustrated to varying degrees, but it's hard to sympathize with anyone not only criticizing, but being huge dicks about it.

I want to laugh at them doing bad, not get mad about it.

Numb

I get why some people can be frustrated to varying degrees, but it's hard to sympathize with anyone not only criticizing, but being huge dicks about it.

I want to laugh at them doing bad, not get mad about it.

I am usubscribing unless they do everything perfectly from now on.

I mean, where is the 35min speedrun of Bloodborne?
They could literally end this LP in one video. Come on guys.

Alfebit

Banned
I am usubscribing unless they do everything perfectly from now on.

I mean, where is the 35min speedrun of Bloodborne?
They could literally end this LP in one video. Come on guys.

MuMSAOp.gif
I just wanted to post this again.

Ants

i have always perceived us as basically the most fiercely loyal fanbase in the entire world

who else would send let's players tens of thousands of dollars of interest-tailored merch in a matter of weeks

we're kind of the shit, guys

Numb

i have always perceived us as basically the most fiercely loyal fanbase in the entire world

who else would send let's players tens of thousands of dollars of interest-tailored merch in a matter of weeks

Sports fans exists and they are on another level.
But i doubt their players get sent swords and fists.

Alfebit

Banned

we're kind of shit, guys

So loyal we barely talked about them.

Also FTFY.

Zenfalcia

We're just as bad the subpar best friends, who are the worst. I mean they even call each other the wrong names, it's obviously wallie, pete, mike, and lee. They barely do anything fun, and they always do everything wrong.

Oh right. I forgot Deus Ex is a thing. I should get around to playing HR one day.

You should, it is good. Also you get to experience all of the maymays yourself!

But no really it is a great game.

2014 had the Barkley LP though
and it got Woolie into Souls games

But Barkley wasn't released in 2014. I had no qualms about the LP content of the people I follow whatsoever. Just a lack of (good) games to actually play myself.
This is the first time in years that there are a lot of games releasing in the near future that I'm personally excited for.

Skrams

I fucking love that moment in the latest Bloodborne part.
I had the same gut reaction of walking a little bit forward, hearing "Which is why I must stop you," pausing, and then getting shot in the face by a gatling gun.
God damn, it's the best. Bloodborne is so good. Revelaitons also continues to look like a really great game and continues to be one of my favorite LPs so far where I'm constantly looking forward to new parts.

I'm still jelly of them getting 2 TTGL boxed sets.

The DVD set I bought was pricy as fuck.

Skrams

Yeah?

IIRC, in the mailbag they were gifted the more pricier boxed set.

Yeah. You bought the newer DVD set that's way pricier and contains a lot more goodies. I'm referring to the older set. There's also this, but I'm unsure of how good this version is.

I don't see anything in that link.

It's just a webm, so I have no idea how to fix that for you. Just imagine Pat hitting people with a giant rainbow horse dildo then.

I keep listening to them playing through Revelations 2 and I bust out laughing every time Barry yells "Natalia! The sluice!"

Sluice sounds like a Dr. Seuss animal and now I need a Dr. Seuss novel starring Barry to be made.

I've honestly never heard of the word sluice before this recent episode. I die every time as well. I just love how it feels like it drags out every syllable of the sentence as if it was in slow motion.

zeemumu

I keep listening to them playing through Revelations 2 and I bust out laughing every time Barry yells "Natalia! The sluice!"

Sluice sounds like a Dr. Seuss animal and now I need a Dr. Seuss novel starring Barry to be made.

Yeah. You bought the newer DVD set that's way pricier and contains a lot more goodies. I'm referring to the older set. There's also this, but I'm unsure of how good this version is.
It's just a webm, so I have no idea how to fix that for you. Just imagine Pat hitting people with a giant rainbow horse dildo then.
I've honestly never heard of the word sluice before this recent episode. I die every time as well. I just love how it feels like it drags out every syllable of the sentence as if it was in slow motion.

The reviews of the older box set indicate that there was a significant problem with the DVDs of that set. On amazon, the reviews for that set are terrible.

Skrams

The reviews of the older box set indicate that there was a significant problem with the DVDs of that set. On amazon, the reviews for that set are terrible.

I've heard people having fine copies of the older set in the past, but eh, it's random enough so I understand why you wouldn't want to take the chance. Unsure if the second set I linked is any good since that's the first time I can remember seeing it. I planned on eventually just getting the bluray because if I'm going to be spending a stupid amount of money I want to spend the most stupid amount I can. It's really crazy to me that the gang got 2 or 3 of those still.

It was also $550 on Aniplex's site, but it seems to be sold out there now. That actually makes me really sad.

Skrams

Supply and demand? Nah man. They know someone out there would pay that ridiculous price.

Japanese anime prices continue to be fucked like usual. Liam and Pat talked about this particular issue semirecently where Aniplex prices everything the same around the world to prevent reverse importing. Gurren Lagann gets the shit end of the stick because of this.

Anung

Un Rama
Just watched ep 13 of Revelations 2 and Pat did indeed fuck it up :lol: Nice try on him trying to pin it on Matt. I hope a million tweets and youtube comments have let him know his mistake.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It was also $550 on Aniplex's site, but it seems to be sold out there now. That actually makes me really sad.

It's a niche product overseas, with a high markup and limited quantities. You only need the affluent subset of your fanbase to cough up the cash in order for you to completely sell through. It's unfortunate, but it basically costs them no overhead while still making some additional money in the international market.

The fact that the zaibatsu got two of them blows my mind.

Just watched ep 13 of Revelations 2 and Pat did indeed fuck it up :lol: Nice try on him trying to pin it on Matt. I hope a million tweets and youtube comments have let him know his mistake.

I gotta say that I almost fucked it up in my co-op run with Joe. There's no prompt on his side, so it just looks like a failable QTE. Joe had to tell me to stop mashing the button.

BigDes

Pat looks at the stairs going down, then immediately decides that the only way to progress is a six story plunge.

I love this playthrough

Xiraiya

Liam talking about Warren speaking weirdly when he swears randomly, I'm like thinking "You talk the exact same goddamn way!"

When Liam starts swearing it sounds really out of place.

I can't believe how they just talked about Ippman for like 45 minutes on the podcast.
Woolie must have been doing the slicing throat motion for quite a while to try to make Pat shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom