• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ants

Haha I feel like a jerk, I didn't realize it literally went up 10 minutes ago, I thought it'd been up on YT all day and had just randomly checked a couple minutes ago. I commented asking when the website version was coming.

sjay1994

Damn, I hope the guys don't run into the glitch I just got in BB today.

It locks you out of fighting a boss, because the elevator you need to use to get to it just glitches out and stops working.

The boss is
Daughter of the Cosmos

Numb

You just have to suspend him and hope he doesn't kill all the NPC's before he leaves.

All those innocent NPC'S that were just doing their jobs. Unless you fire him he will go and kill all the merchants AND other bosses too.
Getting stronger with each murder. Sounds like a motto he would have.

Damn, I hope the guys don't run into the glitch I just got in BB today.
It locks you out of fighting a boss, because the elevator you need to use to get to it just glitches out and stops working.
The boss is
Daughter of the Cosmos

I've heard of that. I stopped trying because of frustration so I'm worried I'll run into the glitch myself

If the boss kills you 4 times, it glitches.

Doesn't help the thing does crazy amounts of damage, and has a pretty large health pool.

I hope it gets patched soon.

A question. Do you send the elevator back up before you walk into the boss room? Because I do that with essentially every boss now and I died more than 4 times against that boss.

sjay1994

A question. Do you send the elevator back up before you walk into the boss room? Because I do that with essentially every boss now and I died more than 4 times against that boss.

Yeah.

Made sure to send it up with each attempt, but on my fifth run, the elevator was gone.

That's good idea. You should tweet that to Pat and Woolie

I was gonna just tweet them about why I'm the best Bloodborne player in the world and why they suck at video games, but your idea sounds better.

Yeah.

Made sure to send it up with each attempt, but on my fifth run, the elevator was gone.

That's odd. I guess its not a glitch for everyone because I've been in the BB OT and haven't seen anyone run into that glitch. Unless I totally missed it.

I checked the OT.

It doesn't work, the elevator plate is stuck.

I am so salt..... I was getting its pattern down too.

If they are going to try to do everything in BB, hopefully this doesn't happen to them.

Well, unless they plan on checking out a guide, they aren't on track to try and do everything in BB.

Numb

They'll miss the glitch boss, I'm almost sure of it given the requirements

I am sure they have found solutions for every problem they have encountered already. They have already played 13hrs without and issue and the uploads are not anywhere near that play time either.

ok guys so i have 4 LPs i have in the old backlog not counting Deadly Premonition because i own it and thus wanna beat it first
in which order should i watch
Homecoming
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil 2
Predator Concrete Jungle
?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
ok guys so i have 4 LPs i have in the old backlog not counting Deadly Premonition because i own it and thus wanna beat it first
Homecoming
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil 2
Predator Concrete Jungle
?
Watch Re2
Then homecoming
Then predator
The eternal darkness.

Numb

Homecoming
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil 2
Predator Concrete Jungle
?

Start in order from the bottom of that list. Maybe leave eternal darkness for last.

Numb

I'm saying they'll miss the path to that boss

They have missed much much simpler things just recently so i won't be surprised.
Blind LPs have their good and bad parts. Good being genuine reaction and much hype with excitement and the bad being mistakes.
The purpose is not to be some sort of guide or informative LP but just for fun. There are other places you can go for that.

They have missed much much simpler things just recently so i won't be surprised.
Blind LPs have their good and bad parts. Good being genuine reaction and much hype with excitement and the bad being mistakes.
The purpose is not to be some sort of guide or informative LP but just for fun. There are other places you can go for that.

Criticizing them for missing something extremely well hidden on a blind LP is foolish. Criticizing them for missing a simple path is rude. Honestly, while it hilarious that they did what they did, there is no reason for criticism and being assholes. It's a blind LP.

Numb

Criticizing them for missing something extremely well hidden on a blind LP is foolish. Criticizing them for missing a simple path is rude. Honestly, while it hilarious that they did what they did, there is no reason for criticism and being assholes. It's a blind LP.

The simple things they miss get to you the most tho.
I expect alot of small innocent mistakes going forward that get very big or hilarious reactions out of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom