• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah your comments aren't what I'm talking about and you weren't accusing them, and I get that it's frustrating seeing someone play something blind and you can be bummed by it when you know better, but the way some people act like dicks over it is horrid.

Yeah, definitely. That guy on twitter is a chode. I'm just surprised that Pat would venture so deep into another area when he usually says he has to check every place in a grid. It's how I play as well and after getting deep enough that I'd reach a lamp I would have gone right back to check that other path out.

Some people apparently don't realize that they too miss stuff(unless you're using a guide but the whole point becomes moot if you are), it's just that there aren't thousands of people that see you miss them and point that out to you. If you miss something in a game you likely will never find out unless you do another run, so there's a bunch of people out there that feel superior because they're not playing while trying to have a conversation and having thousands of of people judging their every move.

What the fuck is enjoyable about a flawless Bloodborne run anyway?

If people want a flawless let's play, there are other places to go. Plus this is a fairly early on playthrough. People being on a high horse about it only because they're future people shouting out a bunch of prerecorded material.

Youtube comments suck a lot of the time. And eh, I ain't watching the Bloodborne LP. Spoiler dodging and stuff.

um guys
we may have a problem
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1025680
And YouTube's carrot comes with a stick — creators are required to participate in the subscription offering, or every video on their channels will be set to private, sources said. The move will likely upset some creators, who may object to aspects of the program. "While we can't comment on ongoing discussions, giving fans more choice to enjoy the content they love and creators more opportunity to earn revenue are always amongst our top priorities," a YouTube spokeswoman told in an email.
i dont know about you but i dont have any money to spare for shit like this
guess im site exclusive once this shit starts

BigDes

I noticed today watching a couple of old FNFs that there was an ad every five minutes during the video.

It was the Soul Caliber 1 and 5 video.

I noticed today watching a couple of old FNFs that there was an ad every five minutes during the video.

It was the Soul Caliber 1 and 5 video.
A lot of the old ones have them. Revenue is also made from how long people watch a video so watching them when they first go up is fine.

Archgan

um guys
we may have a problem
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1025680

i dont know about you but i dont have any money to spare for shit like this
guess im site exclusive once this shit starts
All this means is that there will be an option to pay for no ads on a channel. If you don't have money, you can still watch the videos exactly as they are now. The only difference here is that people that have money and don't want to watch ads/want to support a channel can.

yea but this

combined with what i posted makes me fear the worst
I don't think that the Zaibatsu or most channels will use this because it will split their viewers.

aly

Yeah your comments aren't what I'm talking about and you weren't accusing them, and I get that it's frustrating seeing someone play something blind and you can be bummed by it when you know better, but the way some people act like dicks over it is horrid.

It sucks how jerkish people act over videogames. Pls calm down and have fun peeps. Although I must admit that todays BB video had some hilarious facepalm worthy stuff in it.

Squishy3

So that link... because youtube lets anyone upload a video, it makes youtube an evil organization for promoting hatespeech?

Same with Patreon, gofundme, indiegogo, etc.

There's a fucking indiegogo campaign for that cop who shot the black guy who "stole" his taser and believed his life was in danger, despite video evidence of the cop shooting the victim 8 times as he runs away and places the taser next to his body.

Zenfalcia

lol no i mean in general
also Pat would buy more crack with it and wed be enablers
It's not like everyone will use those possible new features, certainly not the zaibatsu, at least nothing unethical or grimey.

We're already enablers for watching their videos and being fans.

So that link... because youtube lets anyone upload a video, it makes youtube an evil organization for promoting hatespeech?

Same with Patreon, gofundme, indiegogo, etc.

There's a fucking indiegogo campaign for that cop who shot the black guy who "stole" his taser and believed his life was in danger, despite video evidence of the cop shooting the victim 8 times as he runs away and places the taser next to his body.

i honestly think their should be changes to alot of these kind of things guidelines
but hey what ya gonna do

A string of tweets is now a news article?

Storify is now a source for quality, substantial journalism?

lol

Just as quickly as anyone can start a "fund" for anything, any of these sites can pull the fund listing at their discretion.

These are the realities of free speech. These are the realities of a democracy.

If those fund sites really cared about being on the "right" side or whatever, they would pull those police legal funds, but they only give a shit about collecting their piece, as they should as a private enterprise.

Anyway, if the Zaibatsu began a Patreon, I'd support them for as long as I could financially afford to.

They have provided countless hours of entertainment that I found improved my quality of life.

It sucks how jerkish people act over videogames. Pls calm down and have fun peeps. Although I must admit that todays BB video had some hilarious facepalm worthy stuff in it.
It's more of a "Haha they missed so much" or a "Darn, I wish they hadn't missed so much". It sucks seeing people get so adversarial. Not to mention it's recorded up to weeks in advance. They can't react to comments in a timely way.

It's more of a "Haha they missed so much" or a "Darn, I wish they hadn't missed so much". It sucks seeing people get so adversarial. Not to mention it's recorded up to weeks in advance. They can't react to comments in a timely way.

not until NASA or some scientist gets off their ass and creates time machines anyways

I'm not sure what you're implying...? You're scared of the Zaibatsu doing evil things once they have your money?

The most evil thing they could ever possibly do is form Outer Heaven.

They're playing it double blind, while talking to one another. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I've dealt with bad gameplay by the Grumps. I can tolerate Pat and Woolie missing a few things every now and then. It'll help me work on my compulsions.

I want to just use the site player, so that they can gain ad monies without Google taking from their pocket.

But that site player flat out sucks man.

dude their web browser is godlike
its impossible to get a virus
and no internet history

It's pretty sweet to be able to go to the web browser while playing a 3DS game and not have to close the game.

Yes, I've browsed GAF while playing a game of MH4 on the 3DS at the same time.

What a world we live in.

Alfebit

Banned
Git gud, I unsubscribed 18 times in the last minute.

MuMSAOp.gif

HOW IN THE FUCKING FUCK
DID PAT FIGHT THIS GODDAMN FIGHT FUCK SHIT I KEEP 0-SHIFTING INTO HIS FUCKING SHITTY PROJECTILE
PAT IS A CHEATING BULLSHIT LIAR
EDIT: Least overrated game of all time for sure, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom