• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but blu rays tho.

7HZd5Q5.gif

Skrams

Woolie gets ahold of the controls and then every menu related thing grinds to a halt. Woolie also doesn't seem to have it ingrained in his head to talk to NPCs until dialogue is exhausted as he only talked to I forget wheelchair NPCs name once.

Then they sell the Hunter set without realizing it's the hunter set. That's going to go wonderfully for the rest of the playthrough with all the same name sets.

I'm glad Pat at least had the same reaction I did where he went oh shit, a
pilebunker, while fighting the powder kegs guy.

Did they ever go back and get the flamesprayer from the first area?

Nope. I did say in a steam group chat near early recording sessions that I hoped they talked to
Gilbert
for reasons. Wonder if he internalized that as advice to go talk again to see what's up.

MrHoot

Goddamit

RIP hunter set.

You'd think Pat, being a souls veteran would have the reflex to actually check every new piece of gear he gets, especially when they're NOT named the same thing

convo

Will Pat always mispronounce and mistake chalice dungeons as challenge dungeons? Because it sound super dump to me whenever he says that. Whatever part of the brain he uses to internalize this nonsense must be made of potato-salad with a lot of mayo.

Zenfalcia

Goddamit

RIP hunter set.

You'd think Pat, being a souls veteran would have the reflex to actually check every new piece of gear he gets, especially when they're NOT named the same thing
god damn it pat, why didn't you read it instead of jumping to conclusions! PLAY THROUGH RUINED!

Skrams

I'm trying to gauge how far they actually are compared to the episodes that they've recorded and my own progress so I'll know my chances of encountering them.
Pat has said that they're recording May episodes a little bit ago. Try and guess that how you will with 30 minutes a day and the amount of dumb areas they could go to.
That's... actually one of the things that really annoyed me in DS2. Woolie navigating menus is slow and painful.
Yep. Noticed it when Pat has to say Inventory outloud for Woolie to realize where to look. Just tripping over his dick everywhere.

Goddamit

RIP hunter set.

Nah, totally same name though. We also need these souls immediately because that's more important than armor sets in this game where you get so few armor sets.

Will Pat always mispronounce and mistake chalice dungeons as challenge dungeons? Because it sound super dump to me whenever he says that. Whatever part of the brain he uses to internalize this nonsense must be made of potato-salad with a lot of mayo.

Noticed that as well. He'll probably learn later that it's chalice dungeons. I also can't imagine what would happen if you told Pat the mayo hater that he actually already had mayo inside of him.

zeemumu

Pat has said that they're recording May episodes a little bit ago. Try and guess that how you will with 30 minutes a day and the amount of dumb areas they could go to.

They do more than 30 minutes a day, though. Woolie was passing it off to Pat at the end of the last one so they probably kept going but cut the feed. They're most likely beyond the blood starved beast at this point.

Skrams

They do more than 30 minutes a day, though. Woolie was passing it off to Pat at the end of the last one so they probably kept going but cut the feed. They're most likely beyond the blood starved beast at this point.

I meant 30 minutes a day of video. They record in big chunks of time of course. I just meant they're recording episodes that will air in May now, so you'd have to do some math of 30 minutes a day for the rest of April and then just making blind assumptions of what area they could possibly even be in.

Alfebit

Banned
I wonder if we'll get one of these of Pat saying "It feels so good." at around the 23 minute mark in today's BB video.

Edit: Holy crap Woolie, use the lock-on.

croten

They've recorded at least 13 hours of gameplay so they're almost certainly past the BSB

mike0dude

all the salt in the comments for the bloodborne videos is really hindering my enjoyment of the LP. I think the videos are good, they are having alot of fun playing why does every comment just seem to criticize it.

all the salt in the comments for the bloodborne videos is really hindering my enjoyment of the LP. I think the videos are good, they are having alot of fun playing why does every comment just seem to criticize it.

Agreed.

If you were moderating the Youtube comments, I think it'd be a million times better.

Keep the subreddit honest as well. This isn't a bad LP.

Cocoa

It's even worse knowing that when one of the content creators comments with his opinion he gets backlash for essentially "playing the game wrong because that's not how I would play it."

Zenfalcia

It's even worse knowing that when one of the content creators comments with his opinion he gets backlash for essentially "playing the game wrong because that's not how I would play it."
I don't know if you've been here before sorry if you have, but welcome to BestGaf.

It seems like the norm that people the LPers to do what they want to. People also tend to forget they are talking and also may not even be paying attention to the screen when playing. Although i wish they did, especially when promps come up right in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom