• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

This always confuses me because I thought Jeff Green's schtick was supposed to be he's just an old dad being average/sort of bad at games. The Kay of Let's Playing Souls games makes way more sense to me since she seems to take her time, explore everything, read all descriptions, and be really good at games or something.
Just imagine pat and liam lping ff5 only
Liam and Pat seem to already respect that game so it would probably be fine if it happened, but it also will probably never happen.

Xux

I'm really liking this Bloodborne LP. :D It's funny that they mised
the music box
but I didn't even think to use the torch like that, lol. Thankfully, that hunter
dodged off the roof
and now I'm rockin' that
pilebunker
they're flippin' their shit over.

I guess I should play some more since they're almost caught up to me in the videos.

Zenfalcia

Maybe you're not a real SBF fan.
NOOO, I'M A FRAUD!
image.php

Rean

I'm really liking this Bloodborne LP. :D It's funny that they mised
the music box
but I didn't even think to use the torch like that, lol. Thankfully, that hunter
dodged off the roof
and now I'm rockin' that
pilebunker
they're flippin' their shit over.

I guess I should play some more since they're almost caught up to me in the videos.
That hunter did the same thing on my playthrough too, and it actually happened to a couple of my friends as well. I wonder if it'll happen to them too next time they try.

Skrams

Wonder if that behavior has anything to do with the memory leak.

I doubt it. The consensus seems to be that takes 12 hours or so to happen. I just think it has to do with the Hunter AI being not the best so sometimes he'll just dodge accidentally off. I wouldn't be surprised if it just accidentally happened to Pat and Woolie when they retry the area later on.

RainSD

Neo Member
I'm starting to like Liam a little more as I watch the LiS LP. He's usually more silent so it's great to get to hear him more.

almost done with the Homecoming LP
also i just finished the Aveh Castle section in Xenogears
Xenogears is a REALLY good game
little wierd though
theres a dolphin person in my sand ship 0.o
Fei is a broken Overpowered Protagonist and i love it
and that combo system is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom