• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

Remember most of this was recorded a while ago before mechanics and details were made known on the internet/they're playing it blind.

Of course. I just don't know where Pat got the idea that level 30 is where invasions start. I don't know how anyone could come to that conclusion. He must of gotten it from someone else with the way he phrased it, but it still seems weird that anyone would think that when there's little to point to that as the answer.

The magic thing just seems like some leaping to conclusions. Immediately leaping to insight being the cause for seeing magic seemed weird. They might be correct like I said due to the weird insight at 15 means harder shit thing, but I'm unsure.

It's my birthday

I am this age.

pulpof.gif

RainSD

Neo Member
Thanks!

Pat is as excited about my birthday as I am.

Also I'm not gonna clog up the thread with thank you posts so just pretend that thanks goes to everyone.

Yo, Happy Birthday.

Also, glad to see they made progress. I hope they can finish the boss in the next episode but most of these boss fights seem to take a couple to do.

aly

The magic thing just seems like some leaping to conclusions. Immediately leaping to insight being the cause for seeing magic seemed weird. They might be correct like I said due to the weird insight at 15 means harder shit thing, but I'm unsure.

Pretty sure he's right about that and by the time they recorded this session it was known info. He promptly ruins his rightness be being wrong about where that gate leads to and not checking it out like Woolie suggested they start doing at the start of this session.

MrHoot

Revelaitons Part 18- Gas rooms ain't great and I am getting equally frustrated as Matt at Pat's constant accenting for no reason. Wish they killed the special enemy instead of wasting 100 bullets then saying fuck it.

Bloodborne Part 19- We need to be insane to see this magic. You what. No. Stop saying words. Stop. Or they could be totally right since I think stuff gets harder after 15 insight, but I don't know if that effects the certain guys casting those spells.

Also ravens bark according to Pat. This is funny because reasons.

Still wish Pat would stop fucking that dog too.

Pat assuming that was the handkerchief gate too when it wasn't.

Kind of glad they died to
the rifleman, so maybe when we fight him next time it'll be in the courtyard. I think that makes the fight way less goofy since the trouble with that fight comes from how evasive the guy is.

Pat also not knowing how invasions work or I don't understand how they work.

Pat was actually right. The Church men actually do gain magic when you pass 15 insight (if you notice, he has eyes on his lanterns. I'm mostly sad they haven't noted that. Eyes play a big part in this game. Like how the old hags carve out your eyes in Yahar'gul).

And the ravens kinda bark...it's actually relevant but they'll only see it way later in the game :3

That part was actually interesting (apart from woolie getting REKT because..hubris), they're finally getting progress, although yeah, frustrating that Pat thought that the gate was the one for the handkerchief but he should discover it soon enough. I just wonder if he's actually going to find the remaining two npcs to save or not in that sector.

Also man, they mention the duping glitch, they recorded this quite a while ago

sjay1994

Pat was actually right. The Church men actually do gain magic when you pass 15 insight (if you notice, he has eyes on his lanterns. I'm mostly sad they haven't noted that. Eyes play a big part in this game. Like how the old hags carve out your eyes in Yahar'gul).

And the ravens kinda bark...it's actually relevant but they'll only see it way later in the game :3

That part was actually interesting (apart from woolie getting REKT because..hubris), they're finally getting progress, although yeah, frustrating that Pat thought that the gate was the one for the handkerchief but he should discover it soon enough. I just wonder if he's actually going to find the remaining two npcs to save or not in that sector.

Also man, they mention the duping glitch, they recorded this quite a while ago

Yeah, when Pat was saying they barked I didn't believe him.... then I got to MWL:B

Well, I too decided to listen to this week's podcast again because that shit this week was just that hilarious.

But then I got to the Dark Souls II discussion, and Liam's comment about who even wants Armored Core made me super salt.

Well, I too decided to listen to this week's podcast again because that shit this week was just that hilarious.

But then I got to the Dark Souls II discussion, and Liam's comment about who even wants Armored Core made me super salt.

Well, I'd rather the B-Team made Armored Core than more Souls games, I guess.
And I don't even play Armored Core.

See, I would be more fond of breakfast if I had easy access to bacon or sausage links and it did not require me to step out of my fucking apartment to use the stove in the common areas to cook it.

But then I remember that I have not had any steak in a long time by comparison, and I'll forgo any set time for a meal just to eat some good ass medium rare steak. So FUCK BREAKFAST.

Numb

See, I would be more fond of breakfast if I had easy access to bacon or sausage links and it did not require me to step out of my fucking apartment to use the stove in the common areas to cook it.

But then I remember that I have not had any steak in a long time by comparison, and I'll forgo any set time for a meal just to eat some good ass medium rare steak. So FUCK BREAKFAST.

giphy.gif

We get stronger with each passing day. Not that we need to. We could beat you breakfast lovers with half our strength

Numb

The breakfast supporters weakness is the breakfast itself.
While you guys are eating breakfast we would be hiding under the tables sharpening our knives for the kill. It is basically sleeping while the enemy is at your gates.
breakfast wars is one of the best things to happen recently.

joe2187

Banned
It takes like 10 mins tops to make breakfast.

In that time I got eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes and whatnot all on my plate.

Yall are crazy for not eating your breakfast.

If there's one thing I learned in Asia, it's that you can put eggs on basically anything. Woolie's inability to understood this is why he will never truly lead the Black Otaku Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom