• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archgan

We must choose sides in the coming Breakfast War of '15.

tumblr_nn7sjdfB6Q1qmkux6o1_r3_1280.jpg
Source

MrHoot

Their reactions would have been intense i gather.

Yeah, although to be fair it's a very well hidden secret. Without a guide or a note that points you towards it, it's REALLY easy to miss.

I think most of the "problem" is that BB and souls games in general are very poor games to play blind, especially if you want to experience all of it for a let's play playthrough. There's SO MUCH shit you can miss if you at least don't look up a guide or the wiki from time to time just for that extra bit of information or if you haven't got luck with notes or paid extra attention.

It's also because the good thing about DaS2 playthrough is that Pat knew more about the lore and all the cool stuff relevant to it, which made Woolie enjoy it more, and in the end the game shines more too because for people who don't know it, they go "oooh shit there's a lot going on". Here it's more about shooting in the dark wildly and it doesn't help that it's a totally new lore compared to souls so there's no leg to stand on for either of them.

I kinda like it more when let's player not only shine through it but also service the games they play (which is why I looooove the Trespasser's LP from RI or Pat & Woolie's I have no mouth. Not only is it funny but if you don't know the game, you get a "full " experience)

Oh god i'm just nerding way too much about people playing games on the internet

MrHoot

Was on Matt's side because of the egg hating on the other side but then i realized i don't give two shits about breakfast so i am going in Woolie's army.
Most important meal of the day my ass.

You turn your back on breakfast, you turn your back on life

Numb

You turn your back on breakfast, you turn your back on life

tumblr_mxv8rem3Hq1r182vto1_500.jpg

I would turn my back on anythiing then. Would even sell my own mother to get the obvious stand that comes with being part of his army.
Even if we were to lose i would have had a stand which means i won. In my mind.

oh its Pats birthday?
Happy Birthday Pat
also just finished watching Daredevil
cant wait till Season 2
ill be keep a close eye on the other shows to come from Marvel if this is the quality i can expect

I was reading Matt's rant on Woolie on his tumblr.

How far can we push this narrative that Woolie is Chie? How many steaks has he eaten in our lives?!

He must be stopped!

#ProBreakfast #IHOP #NoMoreSteak
#Flapjacks

I... I was making a joke... because Pat is a liar. And opens the cheat engine to change numbers and input commands... and screww you guys ;-;

Happy Birthday Pat!

tumblr_n595reAwcg1sxudx7o5_400.gif

Geg

Since I'm probably not going to play Bloodborne and don't mind spoilers, what's behind the door that everyone wanted them to find this episode?

Oh and happy birthday to Pat!

Loco4Coco

Listening to the podcast last night I think must have been the funniest opening yet. Really lost it when Liam said "why does that girl have an hyphen in her name?".

Since I'm probably not going to play Bloodborne and don't mind spoilers, what's behind the door that everyone wanted them to find this episode?
Oh and happy birthday to Pat!

Bloodborne spoilers
It's a Hunter's Workshop that looks exactly like the Dream. You can find a gift for the Doll and her clothes as equipment

Happy birthday Pat, you glorious cheater.

Listening to the podcast last night I think must have been the funniest opening yet. Really lost it when Liam said "why does that girl have an hyphen in her name?".
Fuck, you make me want to relisten to the podcast, because I don't remember that bit at all.

Numb

Anarchy Reigns is 8 bucks and Bayo character is 2 at the store due to the arcade sale. Snatching it.
This calls for yet ANOTHER rewatch of the Anarchy reigns video where Pat gets his revenge for the first time.

Archgan

I was relistening to parts of the podcast and when I got to the Chewie and Fuckface feud with the grumps, I decided to see if someone had made the Twitter yet and there are currently multiple accounts trying to be the one. All of the only have 10ish followers, though.

Anarchy Reigns is 8 bucks and Bayo character is 2 at the store due to the arcade sale. Snatching it.
This calls for yet ANOTHER rewatch of the Anarchy reigns video where Pat gets his revenge for the first time.
Nice deal! And that's always a good video to rewatch. Brawls were hella fun.

I need to see about finding a copy of Shinobi 3DS, especially after stumbling upon this OT made by Matt back when he had a GAF account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom