• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Morning for me right now and i could be eating breakfast but i won't. I'd rather eat beans or leftovers from yesterday.
#WoolieTeam4LYFE

Numb

Eating in the morning is the worst tho.

I never eat breakfast. I can't remember the last time i ate anything in the Morning. I usually drink something hot and wait till lunch. Mornings are for sleeping and evenings and nights is when i do the doing of stuffs.
These breakfast supporters sicken me.
Speaking of sleeping its my bed time.

Randy42

Theres only two rules when it comes to food:
1) Pasta is good for any meal
2) The greatest food of all time is a grilled chicken caesar wrap with BOTH ranch and caesar dressing on it.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm not completely TeamWoolie because I like breakfast foods, but I still agree with him that you should be able to eat whatever you want whenever you want.

The deeper I go into this rabbit hole, the more I realize Matt and Woolie are both basically morons and they're both wrong in bizarrely substantial ways in their arguments.

#TeamPat, wake up at 3 PM and eat what the fuck ever.

#TeamLiam, eat only maple syrup derivatives is also acceptable.

Skrams

Pat was actually right. The Church men actually do gain magic when you pass 15 insight (if you notice, he has eyes on his lanterns. I'm mostly sad they haven't noted that. Eyes play a big part in this game. Like how the old hags carve out your eyes in Yahar'gul).

And the ravens kinda bark...it's actually relevant but they'll only see it way later in the game :3
Makes sense with insight allowing you to see more in the world.

Also yeah, that's why I found it funny. Because reasons and barking.
Pretty sure he's right about that and by the time they recorded this session it was known info. He promptly ruins his rightness be being wrong about where that gate leads to and not checking it out like Woolie suggested they start doing at the start of this session.

Surprised he was right. I knew about the 15 insight thing, but didn't think it tied to the lantern men casting magic even. For every thing they get right there will be two wrongs. Handkerchief gate and then the weird thing about needing to be level 30 for invasions. Or the second thing is totally right, but I don't know anymore. Shit's weird.

I dont really like eating in the morning because it makes me feel sick unless it's something small. Breakfast food is totally good though but Im not going to go out of my way to eat like an omelette at like 9PM. Ill eat pancakes and bacon anytime though.

MrHoot

I dont really like eating in the morning because it makes me feel sick unless it's something small. Breakfast food is totally good though but Im not going to go out of my way to eat like an omelette at like 9PM. Ill eat pancakes and bacon anytime though.

Same. I think it's just the idea of grease early in the morning disgusts me. I'm not a big eater in the morning, tartines and cereals are usually fine. And pancakes (although pancakes are for special occasions)

Usually though I don't eat anything at all in the morning

Archgan

Part 2 of the Breakfast Propaganda posters is here. (Source)
tumblr_nnbcurJBXr1qmkux6o1_1280.jpg

I'm sorry you're eating crappy steak then =P.
But seriously, an excellent steak can be the most delicious thing ever and can absolutely lead a dinner. I don't usually eat just steak as I'd still be hungry, but you can be damn sure that the steak is going to be the best thing on my plate.

Steak is great, but to just eat it alone is kind of depressing.

Goddamn Pat.

I went back to the MK9 Let's Watch of the story mode.

He totally called Sonya and Johnny Cage vs Shinnok!

I'm sorry you're eating crappy steak then =P.
But seriously, an excellent steak can be the most delicious thing ever and can absolutely lead a dinner. I don't usually eat just steak as I'd still be hungry, but you can be damn sure that the steak is going to be the best thing on my plate.

Steak alone is a bad meal, no matter how juicy it is.

Anung

Un Rama
Christ, with Gazzagate and now Breakfastgate the real question we should be asking is if Woolie is right about anything?

Archgan

I forgot to post it before but here is the description DashXero wrote for the Woolie poster.

DashXero said:
Woolie the Spectre of Death

That same podcast.

Every conflict has two sides. We have E_Darkness of the NeoGAF forums to thank for this one… I finally stole some time to make it.

___

“General Woolie!”

The Anti-Breakfast Food Faction leader looked behind him as he took a bite of his steak. He spat some gristle on the ground and replied, “speak, soldier.”

“Sir! We narrowly evaded Brigade patrols on the scouting run. They’re doubled, sir. There are eggs and bacon and toast on every corner of the capitol’s streets. Pancake snipers line the rooftops! Sausage Patty and Croissant guards raid homes for supplies and to quell even the appearance of dissent. Cold Cereal Tanks comb the streets by day, and Oatmeal Tanks patrol at night. All sensitive targets are guarded by OJ Mechs 24/7.”

General Woolie tore off more of the steak with his teeth. “So? They’re doing just what we expected.” He began to chew.

“Yes, sir. But, we’ve spotted something else. Andrews, hand it to him.”

Andrews rifles through her pack and produces a poster-sized piece of paper. She hastily fumbles it into the General’s outstretched hand.

She barks, “they’ve posted these all over the capitol, sir! They are everywhere. For every poster we managed to put up, three more are plastered right over them!”

“Sir! They mean to steal the hearts and minds of the people.”

Woolie tossed the poster as though it were garbage. “We are the people.”

“What are we gonna do, sir?!”

The General hopped onto a nearby footlocker to address the rest of the camp. “All right, Listen up!”

…

___

Speaking of hype shit, Crypt of the Necrodancer officially came out today and is on sale for a little over 11 bucks.

GO BUY THAT IF YOU'RE INTO MUSIC AND ROGUELIKES.

Archgan

Speaking of hype shit, Crypt of the Necrodancer officially came out today and is on sale for a little over 11 bucks.

GO BUY THAT IF YOU'RE INTO MUSIC AND ROGUELIKES.

Games like this make me wish the Best Friends had a series where they could play this type of game every once and awhile without it being a one-off.

Lot of progress made today on BB. Still can't wait till they exhaust the Left and Right paths from Amelia and then pat finally realizes that he didnt open the emblem gate yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom