• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
xO3NNTn.png
These are the best

Okingjrr

How is it that this part got some you guys angry? I'm usually super salty after a part in which Woolie plays, but this one was bearable. I probably wasn't paying that much attention.
Part 18 was the worst, unbearably slow movement...ugh

aly

Woolie is over here playing scaredy Souls, but at least he isn't losing the controller after playing for 5 seconds.

sjay1994

How is it that this part got some you guys angry? I'm usually super salty after a part in which Woolie plays, but this one was bearable. I probably wasn't paying that much attention.
Part 18 was the worst, unbearably slow movement...ugh

It all clicked for me when he started throwing moltovs at gun men, and wasted 12 vials in that section

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I can't wait for them to upload the last piece of the Revelations 2 LP. I know the Bad End was pretty discouraging, but they'll love the Good End.

sjay1994

I can't wait for them to upload the last piece of the Revelations 2 LP. I know the Bad End was pretty discouraging, but they'll love the Good End.

Will they? I thought they would love the she wesker line, but they thought it was super dumb.

Maybe they will like "I'm going to put your entire god damn family in the grave"

Okingjrr

It all clicked for me when he started throwing moltovs at gun men, and wasted 12 vials in that section
Typical Woolie. He thought he was throwing pebbles, you know, the ones that explode :p
Pat'll grind them after the session.
All I could do was laugh. Pretty sure I blinked and he was dead.
When Pat died, I looked at the preview in the timeline of the video and saw the loading screen like 2 minutes after Pat's death, I immediately started laughing. I laughed even harder after seeing the death.
At least he beat Paarl, right?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Will they? I thought they would love the
she wesker line,
but they thought it was super dumb.

Maybe they will like "I'm going to put your entire god damn family in the grave"

You have to remember that "dumb" doesn't mean they dislike it. In fact, it usually means the opposite. They loved the
she-Wesker
line because it was dumb. That was my interpretation anyway.

Also, I'd spoiler tag that for people who are still playing the game, or planning to.

Skrams

It's just a shitty ending. Just really lame and boring overall. Good ending is much better.
I just remember Liam making it sound like the Bad Ending was still interesting. Instead I got Reboot'd like some Woolie chump.
It's just because Pat was overthinking it, and kept running around waiting for the boss to show it's weakness, while the boss get stunned if it takes enough damage. All the bosses work that way in that shooting them normally works, hitting the weak spot just does extra damage.

and there is more gameplay in the good ending.
Alright, I also expected that they were missing a button or some environmental thing like they mentioned. If it was just shoot the cyberdemon until it dies then understandable.
He is scurd of almost everything, and isn't pressing the advantage.
His Blanka blood flows strong always.
This... Is amazing! Do we have the recap of the first 10 episodes?
Yes

joe2187

Banned

Dont forget the 2 bonus episodes.

so we'll probably get at least 3-4 more episodes before the LP is done.

Natalias episode is worth it alone for the bear

REV2_COS5-620x400.jpg

Typical Woolie. He thought he was throwing pebbles, you know, the ones that explode :p
Pat'll grind them after the session.

They aren't leveling Arcane, so they'll pretty soon go beyond the point where Molotovs have any real value, anyway. I mean, if they ever level their Strength, at least.

Skrams

Awesome, I'm going to post this everywhere!
We'll be getting them every 10 episodes. So every 2 weeks.
Dont forget the 2 bonus episodes.

so we'll probably get at least 3-4 more episodes before the LP is done.

Did Pat ever confirm they'll be playing the other 2 episodes? That'd be neat to see if it happens.

Bloodborne Part 21- Never going to go through handkerchief door. Never ever.

More not talking to NPCs multiple times. Poor Gilbert.

I expected some Woolie being a coward, but I got a little of that and just poor souls play. Running out into a wide open area, aggroing everything, attacking when tombstones are clearly in front of enemies, wasting blood vials and moltovs due to poor play, and things.

Even Woolie is confused at his own sense of direction. He has to calm himself down at 19:20.

"You can't be a coward, eh?" Yeah, maybe Woolie, maybe.

Ants

Yes, please make them longer. I agree.

Revelaitons 2 Part 20- That bad end is weird, kind of abrupt, and I expected it to be cooler. Also jeez, their inability to distinguish the two different types of fart gas and a boss fight that was kind of not great? I liked all the varying animations, but the fight itself seemed really limp. It was also slow as fuck. Hopefully it changes with the good end, but it probably doesn't.

wait, what is the difference between the two types of fart gas?

sjay1994

At this point I am probably going to buy every single piece of MGSV related merchandise I can, then I am never supporting Konami again.

sjay1994

Reading Matt's tweet about AC: Chronicles China, I realize I have become like Pat now.

AC:Chronicles China fucking sucks.

I would have rather had nothing than this constant stream of mediocrity ubi is pumping out.

Man, either through sheer chance or giving enough money to either side, I hope for a day where we can get the Zaibatsu and YoVideogames crew in the same room and do something nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom