• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

bf7963e765d1e1518fbb8fd931f3d1b8.png

I muted the audio and played cleric beasts theme.

what game do you think The Best Friends will review while eating ghost peppers Woolie bought?
i thought it was gonna be Bloodborne, but Matt Mercer did that one
maybe MGSV?

Awww hearing Pat and Liam shit on Persona Q isn't nice :(
I just think it is the best Persona game in gameplay, easily. And it is amazing. And sadface...

Awww hearing Pat and Liam shit on Persona Q isn't nice :(
I just think it is the best Persona game in gameplay, easily. And it is amazing. And sadface...
Eh, dungeon RPGs just aren't their thing. A damn shame though. Japan loves Wizardry like no one's god damn business.

Though I will admit, I've always been more fond of the ones with non grid based movement, like Ultima Underworld or Shadow Tower.

Pat is not afraid at all to go all out in the sponsor chatting.

I think Pat's got the right of it, though. People who are paying to get flowers delivered to someone are most dudes who've already fucked up or are on the cusp of fucking up and need an out. There's no need to hold back here.

Like, the commercials on TV are shit because of that. They seem like they're targeted at the people receiving the flowers, but Chewie and Fuckface will tell you: it's not moms and wives that use these services, it's fuck-ups!

Anung

Un Rama
I'm not going to be overly critical but man episode 21 of Bloodborne was a tough watch. Kinda wish they'd just pass controller duties over to Pat as watching woolie is painful.

New podcast o/ flying back to Scotland today so that'll kill some time.

ArjanN

Not sure why no-one who plays Titan Souls can tell time. The walkback to the bosses is only about 10 seconds tops.

It's about the equivalent of claiming Bloodborne's loading times are all 5 minutes long.

ArjanN

Outdated to the Gaffer, but relevant to the people who listen to the podcast.

They're not a news agency. They can't be updating live.

It wasn't really a criticism or anything, I know they have to record the podcast sometime and news happens every day. Just pointing out a funny coincidence, especially considering their predictions what Valve would do were wrong. :p

RainSD

Neo Member
Can't wait to listen to the podcast tonight while getting some work done.

We need to push Chewie and Fuckface for summerslam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom