• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
It's the video game version of high school dxd. Not sure if that's good or bad though. I'd give it a shot at least.

The stories are decently written and the characters are all mostly likable. Gameplay isn't too deep but can be fun for a while so all in all I recommend it.

The stories are decently written and the characters are all mostly likable. Gameplay isn't too deep but can be fun for a while so all in all I recommend it.
It's basically dynasty warriors, so the gameplay is just fine with me. It's just all the creepy anime parts that makes me hesitant. It's fine in anime cause it's...well, anime. But put it in a game and I lose interest.

Zenfalcia

I'm somewhere in between intensely nervous sweating and outrageous laughter.
Why not both?
I'm not sure. But I do know that there's a grenadier AMV to the safety dance. So there's that.
Can we just watch that instead?
It's not the same!
All I know about Grenadier is the few clips used in the earlier AMV Hells, one of which uses the song that Liam was talking about.
Maybe? I'll look at the others... Or just ask on the podcast.
That certainly was some creepy anime bullshit.

Looked better than a lot of musou games, though.
It's fiiine!

That it does, i bet it plays better too.
Aw that Senran Kagura is disgusting, who could come up with shit like this?! Now if you'll excuse I'm off to import ten copies.
Only 10? I guess you're not a true fan then.

Geg

Also I'm late but I just finished watching the MKX lp. I just love the use of "Boruto" as a character classification

aly

Also I'm late but I just finished watching the MKX lp. I just love the use of "Boruto" as a character classification

Lmao, that is the best. Also the creepy anime video was saved for me by all those shots fired to the Bloodborne LP.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
"I think the ability to give up your clothes is a new feature in this game"

You can do that in literally every game in the series, Liam. :lol

Skrams

Guess it was too soon to expect a full creepy anime bullshit LP. Senran Kagura was one of the lowest hanging fruits for an episode at least. It's all down from here sort of.
Throwin shade on the Bloodborne LP
Best part of the episode for me. At least someone acknowledges all the comments since we won't get that in the LP itself for a while and they haven't bothered talking about it on the podcast.
I care shut up.
It's all moonspeak and all you see is character designs, the intro animation, and some other stuff you can't make heads or tails of.
That certainly was some creepy anime bullshit.

Looked better than a lot of musou games, though.
The fact it has shit in the air makes it entirely more interesting to me than a lot of musou games. Air Dashes is some good shit.
SK ain't shit compared to this, IMO.
They're pretty close, but yeah, oneechanbara is a bit more creeps just because of this kind of shit.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yo Skrams, for your own sake, maybe you shouldn't post that. Get rid of the IMG tags, at least.

After the shit this thread's been through, better safe than sorry. :lol

Skrams

Yo cool. I hope he takes it like a champ because it'd be rad.

Doesn't he talk all high and mighty about how he deals with heat? Should be worth watching.

Also, from the reddit:

7b5a9973da9cef8927ff9b8cfe8e17b0.png

He'll be fiinneeeee. He eats out of date food like its nothing (except eggs D: )
His stomach IS the Woolie hole!?
Doesn't he talk all high and mighty about how he deals with heat? Should be worth watching.

Also, from the reddit:

7b5a9973da9cef8927ff9b8cfe8e17b0.png
Exactly what I was thinking. Also that's pretty funny
I feel the need to correct that the game doesn't actually run that bad, it's a recording issue
I'm nitpicky or whatever

That white thingy on the thumbnail.... hopefully it's not what I imagine on my mind.

Also, Woolie for MKX Hot Pepper Gaming review? Give him Ghost pepper, not the weak ass Habanero.

JoJo94

Damn nice. I don't think i would have lasted a second.

I thought he was going to be stronger than that actually since he mentioned wanting a carolina reaper before
Now we know that Woolie has a brother named Polysterie
DXr8r8T.gif

Hot Pepper does not know what they have done!!!

Wasn't expecting an MKX review to go with it. Peppers pretty good, but I don't think I could handle something that hot.

I completely forgot he was reviewing a game...

Numb

I thought he was going to be stronger than that actually since he mentioned wanting a carolina reaper before

Means that the confident and people who have done it before turn out that way. I can't even imagine what someone who didn't do it before tries to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom