• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

Means that the confident and people who have done it before turn out that way. I can't even imagine what someone who didn't do it before tries to.

THey would just die probable

More best friends soon eh? I wonder who'd be next? I doubt pat would do anything like that. Maybe matt?

Imagine Pat reviewing The Witcher

Pat would probably be so hyped about reviewing the game that he wouldn't even feel the burn.

Woolie's not going to enjoy that on the way out.

Maybe that's why he was shitting all over matt's apartment.

Oh my god the rest of them laughing at him is the best.

7535c65deb483df6a4333ab1a8d957a5.png

SFM and sass master, apparently.

Geg

God now that I think about it I don't think I've ever had anything hotter than a jalapeno. The world of hot peppers goes fuckin deep

Okingjrr

I really thought Woolie would do better. Don't blame him for almost dying but still.

I really should do a remix of my Woolie pooping as a tiger video with this audio

Skrams

Not a great review, but I don't really blame him considering 90% of the time he was writhing in pain.

Welp, I know what game he's reviewing.

Godzilla (PS4 – Retail & PSN, PS3 – PSN) – July 14 (NA), July 17 (EU)
Wonder if it's just the japanese version or not. That sounds the most likely out of everything Matt would bother reviewing.
I'm pretty sure with their current playstyle, they have no chance of beating the cathedral hunter legit
Considering all the numbing mist and infinite bullets, yeah, not many would do that legit. Hopefully they can just parry them to death.
I really thought Woolie would do better. Don't blame him for almost dying but still.

I really should do a remix of my Woolie pooping as a tiger video with this audio

Make sure to take any audio from the FNF since that's where Woolie declared he needed to go relieve himself since the peppers were blowing out his ass.

Bloodborne Part 36- Nice to see them sort of mostly clearing out the NF.
I wish they saw Patches.
That armor is going to get them super murdered for the rest of time. I can't believe how much damage they took during those final bits. Their damage output continues to be piddly. Hopefully they get some chunks soon since I forget how those are laid out exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom