• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's amazing.

z8vcVgE.gif

When's Sanic Adventures 2 LP?

I love the Spindash quick looks. There's plenty of dumb stuff to make fun of in Sanic lore.

In Other news, Liam declares war on the USA. President Obama will meet with Joint Chiefs of Staff to decide a strategy to combat the kawaii menace.

Skrams

"All's well that ends well, right?" said Tails while blissfully ignoring the destruction and death around him.

Literally millions dead. A whole town was flooded and no one was safe. Every single person was crushed by all of the water and maybe a lucky few are floating somewhere until they tire out and sink into the ocean to die.

What the fuck.

Edit- Thanks redditman Bubday.

SlimJampackedHellbender.gif

I don't really get the sadness trilogy being put on a pedestal. Beyond was pretty bad. Indigo is alright. Heavy Rain's fantastic. I'd sooner just recommend people to watch Heavy Rain.

Beyond was amazing (if for nothing else, the fucking ending), Indigo ok, and Heavy Rain I still haven't entirely binged through yet.

I think the reason they're held up is because it's almost entirely their commentary, since there's so little actual input into the game, so you get to hear their thought process on how stupid all of it is. To be fair, I actually really enjoyed the Heavy Rain story, and I think it's the best of the three.

Geez, Matt wasn't kidding about the Telltale engine being programmed by Ric Flair in the 1800s. I'm playing the Vita version of TWD and that thing stutters more than Macaulay Culkin at a rap battle.

Skrams

Surprised I was able to guess it was
Apocalpyse
simple based off the numbers at the beginning. I don't remember much about the game at all, but my mind just instantly jumped to that when I saw them. Still a super weird game.

Also have no idea what the "creepy" game would be. I wouldn't expect Zone to already have the anime bullshit intro already done, but that could be it. I don't really expect a horror game in May for no reason, but dunno.

Edit-

Matt on the reddit.

[–]TheREALESTMatt The Real Matt 15 points an hour ago
Liam and I will wrap the world in happy boobs.

Surprised I was able to guess it was
Apocalpyse
simple based off the numbers at the beginning. I don't remember much about the game at all, but my mind just instantly jumped to that when I saw them. Still a super weird game.

Also have no idea what the "creepy" game would be. I wouldn't expect Zone to already have the anime bullshit intro already done, but that could be it. I don't really expect a horror game in May for no reason, but dunno.

its a senran kagura oneoff or lp
Mat said he and liam will cover the world in happy boobs

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'll be very surprised if it's a full LP. I don't think the SK games have enough substance to merit a full playthrough. There's also the issue of the extremely lengthy wall o'text visual novel story scenes. Wouldn't think that plays well for a full LP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom