• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHoot

I'd say I prefer the gameplay of bloodborne by far (mostly because i'm a dodgy type of person). I've been replaying time and time again and can't wait for the DLC.

Story wise i'd say so far Souls 1 is still my favourite though. Mostly because of how much it subverted my expectations with all the weirdness and concepts thrown into a seemingly ordinary "medieval fantasy". Also had more covenants, little characters stories and such. Although that might be challenged by the BB DLC. I'd say i'm mostly waiting for a bit more of everything just to add variety to builds really. My main gripe, although being too much, would be the Chalice dungeon which aren't super interesting or that fair later on

aly

As much hate as DkS2 gets, I think it was still very close to DkS as far as quality goes. In fact, they are all close together to me with each having something I like better in it over the others. None of them are perfect games. Demons was the first with several problems. DkS falls apart halfway through. Dks2 has terrible level design and other small problems. BB lacks some variety and PVP is terribad for many.

It's still foolish to think Dark Souls is anywhere near being the best Souls game, or that Bloodborne doesn't kick the shit out of it, but whatever.

That's just, like, your opinion man.

BB is too close to character action for me and I'd like more of that non-linear story explained than barely at all.

Oh come on man, just because it didn't click with you doesn't mean it wasn't amazing. I think it's perfectly fair to say it was his/a masterpiece for some, it's just that (like most great games) it wasn't for everyone. The story was intentionally made very vague, but there is most definitely enough there to be insanely interesting for some people. I'd recommend watching Epic Name Bro's or VaatiVidya's BB videos if you're curious.

Opinions. I know.

I also don't want someone else's opinions to have to explain the narrative to me. The story isn't cohesive enough to stick with me. Its pretty to look at, looks quick to play, but I'm still lost about where the hunters came from and how the townspeople turned into monsters and Iosepfka and Eileen and so much going on.

I mean, the game has plot armor with the "Its a dream or is it" implications it is making for the player.

Edzi

That's just, like, your opinion man.

BB is too close to character action for me and I'd like more of that non-linear story explained than barely at all.

Opinions. I know.

I also don't want someone else's opinions to have to explain the narrative to me. The story isn't cohesive enough to stick with me. Its pretty to look at, looks quick to play, but I'm still lost about where the hunters came from and how the townspeople turned into monsters and Iosepfka and Eileen and so much going on.

I mean, the game has plot armor with the "Its a dream or is it" implications it is making for the player.

Most of the stuff you mentioned is explained to some extent in the game itself. The item descriptions and notes cover a lot, same as DeS and DkS.

The hunters started as a subset of the Church to try and fight the beasts that were appearing due to their use of blood ministration. The people are turning into beasts because it seems to be a side effect of them using the "special" blood of Yharnam (beasthood is also mentioned as being something hidden deep within all men naturally). Iosefka (well, fake Iosefka) is likely a high ranking church member (part of the Choir) which becomes apparent if you fight her. Eileen is a hunter of hunters who have succumbed to the plague and gone beast/wild. That's just stuff I'm remembering from the top of my head (so I'm probably off on some stuff), but it's pretty much all stuff supported by things said inside the game, it just isn't told to you outright. The basic structure of the plot is all there (meaning no need for wild opinions or guesses), it's just that more of the details (such as the exact motivations of the final boss or the One Reborn boss) are left intentionally (according to Miyazaki) vague. But just because they're vague doesn't mean there's nothing to go on, and while some opinions out there are terrible (trust me, I've looked), most of the good ones are heavily supported by what's given to you in the game.

As far as the dream thing goes, I know there's some debate about what is or isn't a dream, but I think the game makes it abundantly clear that the "dreams" that exist in the game are in no way fake. They're absolutely real, as are the things inside them. I've also heard that it helps if you've read some Lovecraft (which I'm in the process of doing thanks to this game) since that seems to be where a lot of inspiration for the game came from.

Skrams

I genuinely think it's weird that it doesn't bother you, but yeah, doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. :p
Yeah, I don't really understand the stance of it not bothering people at least a little bit. The guys try to be super genuine most of the time and rarely play it up that hard. Why try to even fake a playthrough of you both having first reactions when you actually aren't. It just comes off as lying to me. "What? What?? What???" and those kind of moments just feel like nothing now.

Hell, we already see people making a joke out of Pat playing ahead in Bloodborne constantly and most are justified in being annoyed that he did for a little bit. It's just one of those things you don't expect out of this channel.

Edzi

"What? What?? What???" and those kind of moments just feel like nothing now.

Hell, we already see people making a joke out of Pat playing ahead in Bloodborne constantly and most are justified in being annoyed that he did for a little bit. It's just one of those things you don't expect out of this channel.

Yeah, the "What?" moment is one of the main things that comes to mind when I think of that LP. I originally thought it was the most hilarious thing ever, but finding out they knew it was coming completely ruined it for me, along with the entire LP.

I also heard about Pat playing ahead, and that bothered me a lot too, though obviously for different reasons. Like you said, it's just not something we've come to expect from them based on the vast majority of their content, so it's probably more upsetting than it would be otherwise.

Yeah, I don't really understand the stance of it not bothering people at least a little bit. The guys try to be super genuine most of the time and rarely play it up that hard. Why try to even fake a playthrough of you both having first reactions when you actually aren't. It just comes off as lying to me. "What? What?? What???" and those kind of moments just feel like nothing now.

It is what it is.

Should I be upset about Pat's shilling of P3, despite not finishing the game in full?

Ideally yes, but had he not shilled it, I wouldn't have ever played it, so I want them to remain genuine, but I also want them to be able to turn people on to new things with enthusiasm.

If playing ahead of BB means less of the boring shit I saw in DS2, so be it. I can't hold him or any of the Zaibatsu to unrealistic standards of being 100% transparent. People gonna be people. Even viewers got upset at the sight of one Lootcrate unboxing as "selling out", which in itself isn't a reason to boycott the channel.

Skrams

It is what it is.

Should I be upset about Pat's shilling of P3, despite not finishing the game in full?

Ideally yes, but had he not shilled it, I wouldn't have ever played it, so I want them to remain genuine, but I also want them to be able to turn people on to new things with enthusiasm.

If playing ahead of BB means less of the boring shit I saw in DS2, so be it. I can't hold him or any of the Zaibatsu to unrealistic standards of being 100% transparent. People gonna be people. Even viewers got upset at the sight of one Lootcrate unboxing as "selling out", which in itself isn't a reason to boycott the channel.

I'm not asking the world of them or anything close. All it requires is a disclaimer at some point in time. If Pat had mentioned at some earlier point in time that he never finished P3 like say during the Persona spoilercast or any other moment then less people would of cared. If they mentioned in the MGR LP that they had already played through the game then that would of been fine. When Pat played ahead he should of said where exactly he played to instead of pushing the line 3 times. It's not at all a hard thing to do. Playing ahead for BB didn't even matter gameplay wise. Woolie was playing all of that time anyway so all it did was make sure only Woolie was getting a first reaction.

I don't think sponsorships where you are paid money to obviously shill a thing for 5 minutes are the same as playacting first reactions for 10+ episodes of an LP.

I don't see why honesty for these kind of things is that hard at all. It's still possible to shill a game because you enjoy it while being honest about it.

Archgan

For those of you who haven't listened to the podcast yet or don't like podcasts, PandaKnight made a video version for the latest episode. I haven't watched it all the way through, but it adds pictures, videos, explanations, and definitions related to what they are talking about. This is the second one that he has done so far.

Edit: It might not be done yet because it seems to be missing the last 16 minutes.

MrHoot

Oh god they scummed the eileen hunter by bugging him out wilfully, freaking trash

Pat can officially take his "I'm better at souls than you are" card and shove it

I'm not asking the world of them or anything close. All it requires is a disclaimer at some point in time. If Pat had mentioned at some earlier point in time that he never finished P3 like say during the Persona spoilercast or any other moment then less people would of cared. If they mentioned in the MGR LP that they had already played through the game then that would of been fine. When Pat played ahead he should of said where exactly he played to instead of pushing the line 3 times. It's not at all a hard thing to do. Playing ahead for BB didn't even matter gameplay wise. Woolie was playing all of that time anyway so all it did was make sure only Woolie was getting a first reaction.

I don't think sponsorships where you are paid money to obviously shill a thing for 5 minutes are the same as playacting first reactions for 10+ episodes of an LP.

I don't see why honesty for these kind of things is that hard at all. It's still possible to shill a game because you enjoy it while being honest about it.

Honestly isn't hard, but you or I wouldn't know if they were lying unless they posted on social media or said something on a podcast contradicting themselves.

I'm not gonna sweat it unless it becomes more and more habitual.

Oh god they scummed the eileen hunter by bugging him out wilfully, freaking trash

Pat can officially take his "I'm better at souls than you are" card and shove it

It's in the game. I've said it before. If you can do something in a Souls game, it's fair. You can't shame me.

I think the better way to explain it is, you'd rather them have said "Ok we played the rest of the game and now we're gonna keep doing the LP".

It's not that them having knowledge hurts the general playthrough, it's just the acting like they don't that hurts a few choice moments. Despite that, it's still one of the most fun LPs.

Jesus this thing really upsets you guys.

It's one series and they're still being entertaining. If they were being shills and weren't funny it'd be one thing, but the entire LP was hilarious and one of the best they've done in my opinion. They're hardly being disingenuous to their channel, as the channel is dedicated to fun romps and dumb commentary over games. I've never had the perception that they were supposed to go in clean for every single game. Why give a fuck if they're still funny?

Plus it's asking a lot of a person to not play a game their excited about for the sake of "integrity" or whatever.

The eileen hunter is straight up fuck-off hard.

According to German Spy, almost every NPC hunter in the game has maxed out stats, 99 in everything, and they up damage they do by upgrading their weapon and giving them broken gems.

Numb

The eileen hunter is straight up fuck-off hard.

Almost every NPC hunter in the game has maxed out stats, 99 in everything, and they up damage they do by upgrading their weapon and giving them broken gems.

Fighting him was tough. Machinegun guy doesn't even compare. Bodied me once then i came in guns blazing and knocked him off by luck.

I cheesed the shit out of him too. If he was on the same level in terms of strength as the character, it'd be a different story, but that dude's damage is fucked.

aly

Yeah, that's a fight that I had to cheese the first time as well. He was no match for a hax rifle spear while stuck on the stairs. But lol @ thinking they have to kill Eileen instead of just checking all the tabs.

Archgan

I already listened but i would watch this sort of version if he did it panda weekly.

It looks like he is going to keep making them. At the moment, it looks like is has a 2 day turnaround, but the most recent podcast was a little shorter than usual so it may take him longer in the future.

Skrams

Bloodborne Part 49- The most boring scumming. I would of hoped they would of just learned to facefuck the enemy hunters by now for easy ripostes. Instead we just get this. Upper Cathedral Ward time. I'm a little surprised this is peoples favorite area in the game. I find it to be too tiny to be my favorite area. I really enjoy the setpieces in the area, but eh.

Honestly isn't hard, but you or I wouldn't know if they were lying unless they posted on social media or said something on a podcast contradicting themselves.

You're right in that we wouldn't know until it was made apparent. I'd like to assume they're being 99% genuine most of the time rather than questioning them constantly in my head. I think they pride themselves on being pretty transparent most of the time. Hell, it's one of the biggest reasons I care about the channel. That's also why they shifted away from earlier machinima characters to just themselves. That's why you have some nice moments here and there where we have Liam just talking about how the rest of the guys are just some of his best friends. They try and succeed at being pretty transparent most of the time. It just makes those few times they're not even worse especially when they're dumb things like faking an entire LP.

I think the better way to explain it is, you'd rather them have said "Ok we played the rest of the game and now we're gonna keep doing the LP".

It's not that them having knowledge hurts the general playthrough, it's just the acting like they don't that hurts a few choice moments. Despite that, it's still one of the most fun LPs.

Yeah, I said this on the last page. I would rather them have disclaimers for that kind of shit so the LP can continue as a normal LP. It's a fun LP despite it, but I can't help being bummed most of the time during the cutscenes. It leads to me being kind of sour on the LP and never feeling like returning to it.

It's one series and they're still being entertaining. If they were being shills and weren't funny it'd be one thing, but the entire LP was hilarious and one of the best they've done in my opinion. They're hardly being disingenuous to their channel, as the channel is dedicated to fun romps and dumb commentary over games. I've never had the perception that they were supposed to go in clean for every single game. Why give a fuck if they're still funny?

Plus it's asking a lot of a person to not play a game their excited about for the sake of "integrity" or whatever.

I'm not trying to say this is average of them. This is just my response anytime this is brought up. I'm not going to avert my gaze and just go it's fineeeee. It's one of their worse moments and that's what it is. I'm glad they've learned somewhat from it, but it's still a shitty thing. I also never expected them to go in clean for every game. No one expects that. They just expect them to be themselves and not act as if they haven't already finished a game. The playthrough still would of been hype and enjoyable even if they announced that they already finished the game.

Also it's not asking a lot when it's their job.

I'd also appreciate you not projecting that any of us are super upset or something. It's a 2 year old LP. I'm not holding onto it as some grudge or anything. It happened and it was kind of shitty. That's what it was and I'd like to think we can discuss that without being made out to be overreacting.

Numb

It looks like he is going to keep making them. At the moment, it looks like is has a 2 day turnaround, but the most recent podcast was a little shorter than usual so it may take him longer in the future.

Too long. The Zaibatsu should skype him in so he does it live. Kidding but i think i can wait. Currently watching episode 94 to check out since it's less fresh. Pretty good i say.

Edzi

Well said, though I think the P3 example is a bit different (though still kinda disappointing for its own reasons).

How does that matter? You're saying that being somewhat disingenuous is okay as long as nobody ever found out?

I too hope that this isn't a thing that happens often (and I seriously doubt it is, based on everything else they do), but I think it's fair for people to be upset or annoyed over the cases that did happen. It's an unfortunate black spot on their record, and I don't think you can get around that.

Uh, yeah. It does upset some of us, and for good reasons which I think have been explained pretty well so far. It's fine if it doesn't bother you at all, but I don't know why it's so hard for you to see why it might bother others.

Also, nobody is saying they shouldn't play a game they're excited about. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was saying the opposite. For certain games, it might make more sense to actually play it first before dedicating an entire LP to it.

Well said, though I think the P3 example is a bit different (though still kinda disappointing in its own way).

How does that matter? You're saying that being somewhat disingenuous is okay as long as nobody ever found out?

I too hope that this isn't a thing that happens often (and I seriously doubt it is, based on everything else they do), but I think it's fair for people to be upset or annoyed over the cases that did happen. It's an unfortunate black spot on their record, and I don't think you can get around that.

Uh, yeah. It does upset some of us, and for good reasons which I think have been explained pretty well so far. It's fine if it doesn't bother you at all, but I don't know why it's so hard for you to see why it might bother others.

Also, nobody is saying they shouldn't play a game they're excited about. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was saying the opposite. For certain games, it might make more sense to actually play it first before dedicating an entire LP to it.

Let's be clear here, it's upsetting but it clearly bothers you more than it bothers some of us. Projecting that isn't fair.

They are providing entertainment and doing it by just them 4, mind you. Holding them to some silly standard of transparency that isn't wholly realistic is childish. Me getting upset at them not playing SMRPG the way I'd like them to is childish. Getting upset at certain moments of a certain LP not being at 100% genuine is childish.

I do not expect them to be 1000% percent transparent. I suppose you think they should also share all of their Youtube and Shark Robut and Con earnings information with their fans.

Y'know, for the sake of not being disingenuous.

"A black spot on their record"? Goodness.

This is the key here:

You're right in that we wouldn't know until it was made apparent. I'd like to assume they're being 99% genuine most of the time rather than questioning them constantly in my head. I think they pride themselves on being pretty transparent most of the time. Hell, it's one of the biggest reasons I care about the channel. That's also why they shifted away from earlier machinima characters to just themselves. That's why you have some nice moments here and there where we have Liam just talking about how the rest of the guys are just some of his best friends. They try and succeed at being pretty transparent most of the time. It just makes those few times they're not even worse especially when they're dumb things like faking an entire LP.

The fact that they apologize constantly to placate fans into still watching is one of the reason I can trust them. They aren't going to always cut out a bad part if it isn't entertaining. I can trust them a hell of a lot more than I could other LPers.

Skrams

Let's be clear here, it's upsetting but it clearly bothers you more than it bothers some of us. Projecting that isn't fair.

They are providing entertainment and doing it by just them 4, mind you. Holding them to some silly standard of transparency that isn't wholly realistic is childish. Me getting upset at them not playing SMRPG the way I'd like them to is childish. Getting upset at certain moments of a certain LP not being at 100% genuine is childish.

I do not expect them to be 1000% percent transparent. I suppose you think they should also share all of their Youtube and Shark Robut and Con earnings information with their fans.

Y'know, for the sake of not being disingenuous.

"A black spot on their record"? Goodness.

I think this is going around in circles, but I guess I'll repeat myself. Wanting them to be honest and not play ahead or act as if they hadn't is very realistic. I do not find that comparable to playing a game a "correct" way or sharing their income with us. I honestly think your income statement is super shitty and I'm surprised you'd actually say that or think any of us want that.

A black spot on their record might sound too serious for you or something, but it's not false. It's just a shitty thing they did. That's what it is.

Edzi

I think this is going around in circles, but I guess I'll repeat myself. Wanting them to be honest and not play ahead or act as if they hadn't is very realistic. I do not find that comparable to playing a game a "correct" way or sharing their income with us. I honestly think your income statement is super shitty and I'm surprised you'd actually say that or think any of us want that.

A black spot on their record might sound too serious for you or something, but it's not false. It's just a shitty thing they did. That's what it is.

Beat me to it.

I give people a pass on cheesing the Chikage Hunter because his Repeating Pistol damage is straight-up fucked. I've run a Bloodtinge build and honestly his Chikage damage isn't even very good, much less spectacular, but the damage he does with that pistol is dumb, I can't hit those numbers even with Bone Marrow Ash; they must have given him Bloodtinge gems that aren't even remotely close to what you can actually get.

And then he has infinite bullets to go along with the Repeating Pistol and Old Hunter's Bone, just to make it extra dumb. This is why I much prefer the Eileen fight: it's still stupid hard, but it feels "proper" fair and not like you're just getting point-blank cheesed by bullet spam.

Edit: Also you can scum him harder. Poison Knives, you know? He's human at the end of the day.

This is where your opinion begins and mine's end. I stopped thinking any of it was shitty.

They have to hold themselves to an unrealistic upload schedule to keep people watching and interested.

I do not fault them for not always being 100% honest on every single LP, otherwise I'll have to point out how nearly every other big name LPer has most likely re-recorded a part in order to get a certain part to their liking or hasn't always been on the real with their fans.

Hell, Achievement Hunter just had to re-record a bunch of audio for a Trivial Pursuit video that was just uploaded a few days ago.

Should they have just not uploaded anything for the sake of being transparent?

Skrams

This is where your opinion begins and mine's end. I stopped thinking any of it was shitty.

They have to hold themselves to an unrealistic upload schedule to keep people watching and interested.

I do not fault them for not always being 100% honest on every single LP, otherwise I'll have to point out how nearly every other big name LPer has most likely re-recorded a part in order to get a certain part to their liking or hasn't always been on the real with their fans.

Hell, Achievement Hunter just had to re-record a bunch of audio for a Trivial Pursuit video that was just uploaded a few days ago.

If you don't think what I consider lying to be shitty then alright. I can't stop you from thinking that probably.

About 1 hour a day is unrealistic? I don't think that's unrealistic at all considering they've been doing it for what seems like a year at least now. I also don't find it unrealistic with this being meant to support 4 separate people.

Yeah, they're better than most LPers out there. If you want to settle with just that and overlook the mistakes then fine. That feels too complacent to me at least.

I've already said they should of just come clean and said they beat the game. Then they should go on to record the rest of the playthrough as a normal LP. It's really simple and it would of actually made their job easier since they wouldn't have to walk on eggshells the whole time.

Edzi

It's getting increasingly difficult to reply to you on this topic since it seems like you don't fully understand what it is that has some of us upset. Some of the stuff you're saying or the examples you're using just don't really apply. Also odd that you're straight up trying to say that not being honest is okay. I agree that the guys are better than other LPers, but you seem to think that makes it okay for certain things to be overlooked.

Why is the alternative to uploading a re-recorded video not posting it at all? Why not just mention that it was recorded again?

The only reason I ever got upset over Pat not mentioning he never finished P3 was because I felt like the reason he didn't was because that would weaken his arguments. I wouldn't have cared if he mentioned it at some point before or during the spoilercast I wouldn't have cared at all, it just left a bad taste in my mouth. More of an annoyance than an outrage.

The fake reactions on games they've secretly already played is a real bummer because their reactions are the only reason I watch LP's of games I've already played. I have no interest to watch someone play a game I already know inside and out. If they had already played SMPRG before then I would have had zero interest in watching that, their reactions made it all worth it. With Revengeance it was the same, such a bummer that they faked it. Them finishing the game by themselves is the real bummer, acting like they didn't is whatever. What I do dislike is that Pat said he regretted doing that but then did it again with Bloodborne, that's a bit weak.

Oh and slightly related, Pat being a cheater is more funny than it is annoying, if he enjoys his games that way it's his business. Of course, his opinion on the difficulty of games that he cheats in is obviously void, you can't say shit about something you haven't experienced, which ties into him talking about P3 as if he beat it when he didn't, checking it on YouTube isn't the same as experiencing it himself.

It's getting increasingly difficult to reply to you on this topic since it seems like you don't fully understand what it is that has some of us upset. Some of the stuff you're saying just doesn't really apply.

Why is the alternative to uploading a re-recorded video not posting it at all? Why not just mention that it was recorded again?

Key word, some.

I still believe it to be juvenile to get wholly upset at them not disclosing every single time they don't reveal whether a LP is blind or not. If it placates the fans to just say it, then go ahead, but I watch because I enjoy listening to them play off of each other, not because their LPs are wholly genuine.

I've said my piece though so I'd rather agree to disagree and leave it at that.

I guess it's because I watch them to have a good time and be entertained that I could care less if they've played a game before or not, or played ahead, or used a guide, or whatever. People lauded Liam's ability in the Castlevania game, we fucking loved the W101 playthrough, all these other playthroughs where they were just as hyped as the day they played it for the first time. It was still fun.

If the only difference between ruining a playthrough and enjoying one is them saying "yeah I've played this before" then that's just a teensy bit sad to me.

Edzi

That shadow step is so damn cool.

I think he's using the Old Hunter Bone/Quickening. It's something your character can do too and it's awesome.

Key word, some.

I still believe it to be juvenile to get wholly upset at them not disclosing every single time they don't reveal whether a LP is blind or not. If it placates the fans to just say it, then go ahead, but I watch because I enjoy listening to them play off of each other, not because their LPs are wholly genuine.

I've said my piece though so I'd rather agree to disagree and leave it at that.

I... What? What does it matter if it only bothers some people? I think you're right, we should probably just agree to disagree as I don't see this going anywhere.

Numb

Every game they play isn't supposed to be completely blind. Either one of them has played it or both. One of the biggest reasons they pick games to play is that they love the game/series/dev so it is to be expected they know shit in advance. In the case of Rising i am not upset they already played it since it is a game they loved and also short so them having finished it already wasn't a big deal at all. Besides i couldn't tell.

Every game they play isn't supposed to be completely blind. Either one of them has played it or both. One of the biggest reasons they pick games to play is that they love the game/series/dev so it is to be expected they know shit in advance. In the case of Rising i am not upset they already played it since it is a game they loved and also short so them having finished it already wasn't a big deal at all. Besides i couldn't tell.

When it gets to a point that I can't tell, then I'll begin to be worried.

Anung

Un Rama
I guess it's because I watch them to have a good time and be entertained that I could care less if they've played a game before or not, or played ahead, or used a guide, or whatever. People lauded Liam's ability in the Castlevania game, we fucking loved the W101 playthrough, all these other playthroughs where they were just as hyped as the day they played it for the first time. It was still fun.

If the only difference between ruining a playthrough and enjoying one is them saying "yeah I've played this before" then that's just a teensy bit sad to me.

You're missing what people are saying. For a start most of us are complaining that them acting surprised was disingenuous. Instead of being honest about it they basically acted how they probably thought people would want them to act which while understandable is still shitty as someone who enjoys them for their reactions...genuine ones. If I wanted scripted videos I'd watch them. We're not complaining because they're not playing 100% the way we want them to. Most of us bitch all the time about how double blind LP's are a bad idea for their style. It's not skill level or the fact they've played a game or not it's the acting that's off putting. Especially when the LP format and their personalities are why so many of us love their stuff. Finding out those moments were manufactured is lame.

I had to Ludwig R2 the shit out of that hunter. I don't blame anyone wanting to bypass that prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom