• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Plauge: Dark Souls Part 28

Our favorite honorary member finally uploads something through his fence based internet.

And in other news:

f6MopXS.jpg

Suplexer

Just got my (old model) 3DS in the mail.

Are there any games that are worth spending the money on to own digitally versus physical? I keep thinking MonHun, but if this one grabs me the way the PSP one did I think I'm going to want to carry it over to the N3DS when the smaller one is released state-side, and it would be easier to just own physical at that point.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just got my (old model) 3DS in the mail.

Are there any games that are worth spending the money on to own digitally versus physical? I keep thinking MonHun, but if this one grabs me the way the PSP one did I think I'm going to want to carry it over to the N3DS when the smaller one is released state-side, and it would be easier to just own physical at that point.

Has this been announced? Did I miss something?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Figured as much. Any DS games worth grabbing if I haven't owned a DS since Nintendogs was new?

Small N3DS at E3. I'm calling it. If that doesn't happen I'm just going to import one because it's sort of bullshit that we don't even have the choice here in the states.

As long as you're aware the 3DS isn't region-free.

Suplexer

Holy shit you have a backlog. Wasn't Nintendogs near the start of the DS cycle?

I think it may have even been launch LOL. I had one of the really, really old clunky original DS models.

I have played Animal Crossing WW and MK DS with some other games thrown in since my sister owned one, but I never got to play any of the weird niche stuff like TWEWY and such since I never owned one when that stuff started coming out.

Archgan

I think it may have even been launch LOL. I had one of the really, really old clunky original DS models.

I have played Animal Crossing WW and MK DS with some other games thrown in since my sister owned one, but I never got to play any of the weird niche stuff like TWEWY and such since I never owned one when that stuff started coming out.
The Professor Layton games are fun if you enjoy puzzles.

MrHoot

I've finally picked up Jojo after all this time (only at volume 3 of phantom blood) really more entertaining than I thought.

Also the MMO curse spread and got me, although i'm on balmung

I need more allagans...more allagans...more..

MrHoot

ye ye ye AAAAYYYYLLIEN redux (sad that Woolie didn't say it this time though) ! Loved that part

Also c'mon Woolz, the hidden path note was right there !

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
heh...seems like Momocon YT put up the Best Friends panel on their page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN7HUHfWALM

I dont understand the title, and why a picture of the chick from TRON stays on the screen for the first 5 minutes

Because that's not the panel, it's their Street Fighter animated series thing. And that picture is the oft-referenced wallpaper Woolie's used on his laptop for the past like three years straight or something.

Skrams

Bloodborne Part 50- Even Woolie can feel the Pat playing ahead. How else would he know to attack the thing right after reading the note that told him about the thing? He's probably playing ahead on a separate account which is why we're still getting trophy popups. What a dick.

The boss continues to be a joke. Not sure how much less of a joke he is if you encounter him as early as possible.

Also command grabs for days.

Xux

Werewolves immediately cheesed, a few Insight suckled, Emissary one shot. Watch Ebrietas move forward slowly all over Patsworth.

Been watching this all morning. I'm with Plague,
fuck Izalith, fuck Dragon Asses, and fuuuuuuuck Bed of Chaos

I like how he goes on and on about the Dragon Asses trying to find a lore justification.

Spoiler: Remember the zombie dragon without an ass hanging off the edge of a vast chasm in the Valley of Drakes? Where do you think his zombie dragon ass went? Yep, that's it, that's the entirety of the deep dragon ass lore.

As for why there are so many of them, Izalith is a shitshow design-wise. They're just there to try and pad out the amount of time it takes you to complete it, because otherwise it would be even more of a nothing area. There's no deep lore.

Haha notes. I did Ebietas in a few runs, but that was due to the memory bug and she didn't use some of her more bullshit moves. I don't think they get a one shot on her especially with the way they play. I bet they get acclimated to tentacle swipes after a couple deaths, then the damage aura, blood shots, and star cannons will be the true challenge.

MrHoot

Ebrietas's charge was always my bane. I could easily dodge all the rest. But unless you're really luckily placed, it's almost impossible to dodge her freakign charge attack

Ebrietas's charge was always my bane. I could easily dodge all the rest. But unless you're really luckily placed, it's almost impossible to dodge her freakign charge attack

The charge is really dumb, but they have enough levels and health to survive it, and there's almost always time to heal while she's still basking in the joy of slip-n-slide. (Though it can still be fatal in her final phase because of the damage over time effect putting you into the lethal range.)

What's the difference between standard and deluxe versions of D4?

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die -Season One- Deluxe Edition
Price: $29.99
In addition to the game itself, the Deluxe Edition also includes the D4: Special Costume Set <12 Beers>, the D4: Special Art Book, D4: Season One Voice Over Script, and the D4: Mini Soundtrack.

&#8251; Once downloaded, this content will be added to the base game.
&#8251; The D4: Special Art Book and D4: Season One Voice Over Script can be viewed on your PC.
&#8251; The D4: Mini Soundtrack content can be listened to on your PC.
Source

I sent in the boxset of Gundam Seed.

Yeah, Woolie seemed really excited about getting that!...

Saw them open my shit-tier package, but I don't think anything beats Canadians Bad Dragon. And mike0dude apparently sent in some stuff to, before he was a reddit s&#822;l&#822;a&#822;v&#822;e&#822; mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom