• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

Are these dudes doing a live stream for any conferences? I need a place to watch MS' and I wouldn't mind adding some of their commentary to it.

Are these dudes doing a live stream for any conferences? I need a place to watch MS' and I wouldn't mind adding some of their commentary to it.
Unfortunately no. They're just recording their watch of it locally and will put it up later.

In the meantime, I'm just watching Giant Bomb's stream for commentary.

In before none of them actually like FF7 and Liam says something about how he thought Legend of Dragoon was the real gem of the PSX's RPG line-up.

jDnXPBB.jpg

PAT IS CREAMING HIS PANTS RIGHT NOW!

tumblr_inline_npfc79DaNn1qms1ia_500.gif

Don't do this shit to me SE!

T Minus 3 hours. It's either in the Sony event or the SE event.

Pat, I hope you get more info on Yakuza tonight.

...well, fuck me this evening. That makes two games that should not have happened but actually are. God knows what's going through the Zaibatsu's minds right now

EDIT: Fuck me even harder, Shenmue Kickstarter and THAT'S the thing that causes GAF to fucking buckle. Well done, Sony.

Zomba13

These guys are doing lets watch things of the conferences right? At least the big three? I NEED to see everyones reaction to the Sony SSS combo.

Sony was so low-key about this shit before the conference, too. "People shouldn't expect too much, we're just going to show some third party games mostly." Oh, sure, "just some third party games", fuckers knew they had this on lock.

Are they doing a best friends watch for the Microsoft and Sony press conferences?

I'd love to see the guys reactions too it.

These guys are doing lets watch things of the conferences right? At least the big three? I NEED to see everyones reaction to the Sony SSS combo.
Yep, let's watches for all three. MS, Sony, and Nintendo. Seemed like a good move considering how sorta flaccid EA and Ubi was.

Xux

Podcasts are usually monday mornings? Unless they make it later in the evening and have it come out later?
Kinda wish they'd hold it off until after all the conferences just for one big roundup but I guess the conferences being mini-podcasts works, too.

does this basicly confirm Metroid at Nintendos conference?
i mean after that 3 pronged bomb drop they gotta come in swingin right?
Maybe it's because I have an art class to go to right when the Digital Event starts in the morning so I can't watch it, but the only things I care about from Nintendo this week is more Treehouse Live demos for Super Mario Maker and Devil's Third.

At all times, expect nothing until something happens.

Zenfalcia

Kinda wish they'd hold it off until after all the conferences just for one big roundup but I guess the conferences being mini-podcasts works, too.
Me too, but hey, a podcast is better than no podcast/late podcast.

Edit: oh it seems they lost the facecam for xbox. Source: twitter.

They don't have to do anything and I severely doubt that they'll just switch things up at the last second. Besides, their event is prerecorded so that's not going to get changed. E3 is not a dick measuring competition like some people would like you to believe.

Xux

lol everyone even if they didnt watch it was probably spoiled
you cant keep quiet about 3 megaton bombs dropping like that
I meant spoiling their reactions.

E-celeb reactions are a hot commodity nowadays; the exchange rate with bitcoin might surprise you.

I mean, it might be there. I don't think Nintendo is doing any of their production and scheduling "reactively" trying to keep up with the Jones' at this point, though. Not that they even really have since the Super Nintendo days, but especially not now.

Like, I don't think there's even anyone in the upper echelons at Nintendo who's asking Sony/Microsoft style, "What is our answer to [insert major exclusive game announcement]?" That just doesn't happen anymore.

Xux

I don't know where else to post this but my twitter feed was just

Ken Sugimori (the Pokemon artist) just retweeted UnrealEngine posting about Shenmue.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom