• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xux

Gosh, I sure hope the E3 reaction videos aren't just hours of "Boo, we already knew this!"

Yo, Ryu in Smash looks super hype.

MrHoot

Gosh, I sure hope the E3 reaction videos aren't just hours of "Boo, we already knew this!"

Yo, Ryu in Smash looks super hype.

Really is leak central this year though, wish devs at least TRIED to hide their shit a bit better before E3. Between that, the bethesda leak, the platinum one etc

ArjanN

Still find it kind of odd people shat on the Telltale JP game, given that it's probably the only decent JP game. Budget/animation stuff aside it's actually pretty fun and the tone actually feels closer to the original movie than the shit movie sequels.

Also you get to knife-fight a raptor.

Really is leak central this year though, wish devs at least TRIED to hide their shit a bit better before E3. Between that, the bethesda leak, the platinum one etc

Honestly the previous years tons of stuff leaked as well, It's just hard to keep a secret with so many people in the know + the internet.

There's still going to be surprising stuff anyway.

Anung

Un Rama
After that cliffhanger I'd really like to see them continue Telltale's JP as an actual LP. Might be Telltale overdose though.

Anung

Un Rama
Probably not going to see their review of JW for a while. I don't know if my mind is broken but I have literally no interest in seeing it. Which is weird because Dinosaurs but the trailers did absolutely nothing for me. I'll wait for the Blu Ray. Didn't even go see Age of Ultron.

Christ I'm becoming a cynical old guy D:

Probably not going to see their review of JW for a while. I don't know if my mind is broken but I have literally no interest in seeing it. Which is weird because Dinosaurs but the trailers did absolutely nothing for me. I'll wait for the Blu Ray. Didn't even go see Age of Ultron.

Christ I'm becoming a cynical old guy D:

Their review is fairly spoiler free. They talk about what's featured in the trailers and about Chris Pratt and Raptors.

They mention a couple of movie characters but they never talk about plot details.

Video games are done, Super Mario Maker is the be all end all of everything.

kujc5SD.png

Well, after months of Matt badgering Bethesda for not showing Doom to the public since QuakeCon, we're finally seeing it during their conference.

...fuck, just give it to me right now. It's quite possibly everything I could have wanted.

Xux

Well, after months of Matt badgering Bethesda for not showing Doom to the public since QuakeCon, we're finally seeing it during their conference.

...fuck, just give it to me right now. It's quite possibly everything I could have wanted.
Yeah, it looks okay. I woulda liked something less silly violent and more silly speed and action.

Xux

Gawd, they nailed the shit out of Ryu in Smash. If his footsteps were silent when walking he'd be perfect.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm replaying Season 1 of The Walking Dead again at the moment and I'm trying to play it as a Pro-Kenny run. I know the best friends got a lot of flack for their Anti-Kennyness but my god they are right. I'm agreeing with everything Kenny is saying and he is still an unlikable prick. "what have you ever done for me", "This'll count when we vote who gets on a boat".

People must be sociopaths incapable of human emotion if they side with Kenny.

I'm replaying Season 1 of The Walking Dead again at the moment and I'm trying to play it as a Pro-Kenny run. I know the best friends got a lot of flack for their Anti-Kennyness but my god they are right. I'm agreeing with everything Kenny is saying and he is still an unlikable prick. "what have you ever done for me", "This'll count when we vote who gets on a boat".

So in other words, your choices don't matter? Kenny is still regiled to being a shitheel?

Man, Matt and Liam were right about Telltale. A whole bunch of fucking nothing.

Anung

Un Rama
So in other words, your choices don't matter? Kenny is still regiled to being a shitheel?

Man, Matt and Liam were right about Telltale. A whole bunch of fucking nothing.

I was going to write at the end of that "I guess it says more about the inflexibility of Telltale's stories" but that doesn't explain how people are saying "Kenny was my bro" or "the best friends are being dicks" when I'm trying to be this guys friend and supporting everything he says/does and he is still being a fuckhead.

The only time I ever agreed with Kenny was (Episode 3)
after his family died
. Then he kinda stopped caring and seemed to be nicer to you after you beat him up in the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom