• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In retrospect, maybe a general Dinosaur games week would have been better for the channel. We could have gotten a Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Best Friends Beat-em-up!

tumblr_nprav3j9DX1s7z10lo1_540.jpg

Anyone seeing Jurassic World? Please report back if there's a pair of shit kids that hog the spotlight from any interesting parts of the movie.

Skrams

They say whenever the word dreadnought is spoken or read you can hear the early morning chirps of a Woolie boner rising in the distance. Also wow, that shit is just Seven Force. I should really buy Freedom Planet. Steam sales save me.

That Lost World game is also pretty impressive for 1997. I guess it was simple with it being 2.5D, but they did well with it for what it is.

Video Games are garbage. They were a mistake.

x was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.*

Jurassic Week Part #4 - The Lost World (PSX)
Youtube

Website

Hate to be that one guy, but I legit beat this game when I was 10-11 years old. They do need to git gud.

It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination but you use your chomp and recover Health as the dinos and for the Sarah part I had to write down the traps and do trial and error.

Then again, I didn't own a lot of videogames as a kid and had nothing better to do than play.

They're gonna play NepNep first and you know it.

YES! Please do this!

I want to see the dread drape over Pat's face.

tumblr_nprav3j9DX1s7z10lo1_540.jpg

Anyone seeing Jurassic World? Please report back if there's a pair of shit kids that hog the spotlight from any interesting parts of the movie.

I'm doubting there will be. I think studios are starting to accept that targeting kids with movies != putting kids in movies, especially when it comes to things like sci-fi and comic book movies.

ksdixon

Does anyone happen to know which episode of the friendcast is the one where they discuss the RPG elements of game design (grinding/skill trees) infecting all AAA games today?

DairyDuke

Neo Member
Hey, so after posting in a three month old thread I've found this one. (I'm bad at the Internets) Could someone link me to the post about Pat's FFXIV world and company? Planning to give it a try and figured I'd help grow the stormlords.

ok guys i can guarantee Liam will DIE ALOT in the next episodes of Freedom Planet
i dont care how skilled you are
YOU
WILL
DIE
Brevon does not fuck around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom