• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J5BoSic.gif

Today is a triple event? I surprised the Arkham Knight video isn't a machima one mind. But that was enjoyable. Now give me Britsh Crime Time.

Skrams

Not sure if I want to watch this Batman episode since I'm still flipflopping on if I should play the game or not. I'll probably hold off just because. At least there's cryme tyme and SH to make up for it. Wondering what the british cryme tyme could be even. I guess the getaway or something exists.

I think it's this, because I've never heard of whatever the fuck I just watched.
I guess. I think the game was pretty popular for a weeb game. PS3, Vita, PS4 port, and even a PC port. XSEED can push some shit well sometimes.
I was honestly surprised that vets treat rats, when I heard that story. Taking them for treatment had to cost some money.
Eh, depends. I can't imagine it would of cost more than 200 bucks, but I'm making dumb guesses off just recently taking my dog to a vet for a smaller thing. Now I'm wondering if free healthcare applies to pets too in Canada. I can't imagine it would.
Today is a triple event? I surprised the Arkham Knight video isn't a machima one mind. But that was enjoyable. Now give me Britsh Crime Time.

I was surprised too, but they aren't in a season with machinima right now so I guess it makes sense.

Not sure if I want to watch this Batman episode since I'm still flipflopping on if I should play the game or not. I'll probably hold off just because.

It's literally just the opening, you're not going to get spoiled in the slightest to any of the shit that goes down in that game.

Skrams

It's literally just the opening, you're not going to get spoiled in the slightest to any of the shit that goes down in that game.

Would rather just play it myself down the line even if it's only the intro. Or I'll just try and see if it's available at redboxes even though it's not listed on their site.

Please tell me the Batmobile stuff is at least super fun, because even just that snippet pushed me about 500,000% beyond my threshold for suspension of disbelief.

Skrams

Are ya'll excited for Persona 4 Dancing All Night?
http://youtu.be/EZQvnNeBDFI
It will surely be in all the zaibatsu's 10 ten.
I hope Liam imported it. It seems to be import friendly considering I think all the songs unlock in free mode. I don't know if his love of persona or rhythm games is strong enough though to make him import something when it's coming out in 3 months for NA. I kind of doubt it, but who knows.
This joke is incredibly tiring.

I'm not sure if there was even anything to spark that particular gif, but yeah. A lot of it seems super misplaced without really any direction for a joke.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I hope Liam imported it. It seems to be import friendly considering I think all the songs unlock in free mode. I don't know if his love of persona or rhythm games is strong enough though to make him import something when it's coming out in 3 months for NA. I kind of doubt it, but who knows.
You seem to underestimate Liam. This is a man who played a BAD rhythm game. What won't make him import this?

Im also waiting for fanart of nunchaku chan.

Skrams

You seem to underestimate Liam. This is a man who played a BAD rhythm game. What won't make him import this?

Im also waiting for fanart of nunchaku chan.
Liam is pretty tsundere for modern Persona, so I don't know if he'd want to blow 60 bucks importing it. Fuck if I know though.
Mine should be here tomorrow suck it nerdssssssssssss

Yeah, I only got a shipping notice from amiami this morning. It's gonna be a few more days for me probably.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You can enter if you already have another version. The giveaway is just meant to have a lot of participants and for everyone to have fun, so don't feel like you can't.

Alfebit

Banned
You can enter if you already have another version. The giveaway is just meant to have a lot of participants and for everyone to have fun, so don't feel like you can't.

Yeah like Skla said, I'd rather someone who doesn't have a copy get it since I don't really play too many PC games anyway. High fives to you and Crack though.

What's up with their Machinima stuff anyway? I don't think they did a video on that channel for a while. Are they finally gone from that hellish contract?

I was laughing and feeling bad at the same time.

Oracle got some shit.

Also all this Woolie lore, i can't handle it! Did you know you can grow your own Woolie? It's true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom