• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

Why are you all so lazy

Super Best Friends Play Shattered Memories (Part 6)

Youtube Link

Site Link

What's up with their Machinima stuff anyway? I don't think they did a video on that channel for a while. Are they finally gone from that hellish contract?
It works in seasons. It will pick up again near late summer/early fall most likely. That's when all the games start happening anyway. I imagine it'll kick off somewhere near Until Dawn or MGS5.

Why are you all so lazy

Super Best Friends Play Shattered Memories (Part 6)

Youtube Link

Site Link

Who's most guilty sounds weird to me because this was clearly an accident not a murder.

Who is most guilty of the Princess' death? Well, technically it's the bull because it's the one that killed her.

Who was the one most guilty of putting her in that situation? I think it's the Prince because he tried to force himself onto her- I'm going to assume he tried to force himself because she was terrified enough to run.

Skrams

Who's most guilty sounds weird to me because this was clearly an accident not a murder.

Who is most guilty of the Princess' death? Well, technically it's the bull because it's the one that killed her.

Who was the one most guilty of putting her in that situation? I think it's the Prince because he tried to force himself onto her- I'm going to assume he tried to force himself because she was terrified enough to run.

That's kind of the point. You can interpret what most guilty means in different ways considering it's kind of an accident, but you could also see the actions that might of lead to this "accident."

Bull is still least guilty.

That's kind of the point. You can interpret what most guilty means in different ways considering it's kind of an accident, but you could also see the actions that might of lead to this "accident."

Bull is still least guilty.

well if we treat the bull as a character, it's the only one with a clear intention to maim/kill.

it wasn't charging at the girl to give her a hug.

Why are you all so lazy
I've been busy with DMC4SE... I'll try to post the video when they go up.

I really didn't think the path would go so long when Liam was dicking around. The SM LP's been really good so far, but if I had to rank the SH LPs It would go Downpour>SH2>SM>Homecomming.

convo

Alright i am not gonna go through that whole PC conference but i want to listen to the part where they talk about Birdie. Anyone got a time stamp?

well if we treat the bull as a character, it's the only one with a clear intention to maim/kill.

The girl entered the bull's territory, he felt threatened and attacked, it did nothing wrong.

The girl ACTIVELY ignored a warning sign, she is most responsible for her death.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I don't think animals are capable of feeling guilt, and it doesn't know any better.
Of course not.
sspcs.gif

The girl entered the bull's territory, he felt threatened and attacked, it did nothing wrong.

The girl ACTIVELY ignored a warning sign, she is most responsible for her death.

I don't think animals are capable of feeling guilt, and it doesn't know any better.

Of course but if we talk about intention- The girl didn't intend to die, the prince wasn't trying to kill her nor was the King. Only the bull, who was protecting it's territory or whatever, was the only one with killing intent.

Apparently Boruto is going to be in one of those Naruto fighting games. I don't know why, but this actually bothers me. Basically the nadir of human civilization.

demidar

Of course but if we talk about intention- The girl didn't intend to die, the prince wasn't trying to kill her nor was the King. Only the bull, who was protecting it's territory or whatever, was the only one with killing intent.

Yeah, but just because it had killing intent doesn't mean it's guilty.

If a crocodile bites your hand off because you put it in its mouth, whose fault is it?

Laputa_94

This Bloodborn lp is great so far, they went the complete opposite way through the first area than I did. I already have watched 5 episodes.

I literally have no words left for Ride to Hell. That game is a glorious trainwreck and I love every second I see of it.

I kind of want to do a supercut of all the times during this LP Pat has said (with or without proper context, intentionally or accidentally) something about blowjobs. Bob must be having a field day.

Funny, I don't remember a foursome sexnado happening in Prison Break.

I know exactly what you meant. I just wanted an excuse to post foursome sexnado.

Jake needs to work on his O face tho.
Now I need a reason to work foursome sexnado into my regular vocabulary.

Seriously, this LP keeps fucking delivering.

joe2187

Banned
Fine, a fivesome sexnado.

God, the Ride to Hell lore is so, so deep.

Remember Greasy Steve?

Greasy steve supplied the much needed chicken grease to sustain the sexnado, Jake needs to kill him in order to steal his supply and upgrade the sexnado into Super Sexnado God 2

Skrams

This turned out way better than I thought it would.

DazzlingWholeGoat.gif

I am a shadow, the true self.

fngjW5w.jpg

Again, it's just how people view it. Do they view as pure intent to kill or do they view it from a more abstracted look where they see the actions that lead to it. That's why you're given the option to put the bull as most guilty if you view it as pure intent. I'd think most people would view it as the bull knowing no better though. It doesn't know right from wrong. It relies on pure instinct. It didn't have much of a choice. Everyone else could of changed their decisions on what to do. That's why most people view the bull as least guilty.

So if I've never played a Metal Gear game (other than Rising), will Phantom Pain be a game for me? Everything looks so nice...

No

Play the other games you dumdum

Uuuuugh but I don't have a PS3/4 and I don't really want to go to my local anime store to play the PS1/2 games.

If you want to get into the deep lore of MGS, you kind have to. That said, if you just want to wreck shit as a cyborg ninja, I'm pretty sure Rising is just fine on its own. Just expect the story to be confusing and to probably assume you know things about the other games(its been a while since I played, I can't recall how much of it actually REQUIRES knowledge of the previous games, probably not much.)

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
If you want to get into the deep lore of MGS, you kind have to. That said, if you just want to wreck shit as a cyborg ninja, I'm pretty sure Rising is just fine on its own. Just expect the story to be confusing and to probably assume you know things about the other games(its been a while since I played, I can't recall how much of it actually REQUIRES knowledge of the previous games, probably not much.)
Reveangance was all the lore i needed.

Something something patriots and memes.

As I said, Rising was the only one I've played, and it made about as much sense to me as usual Platinum storylines so par for the course.

HD collection is on 360 and Vita. and the 3DS version of Snake eater isnt that bad.

Nice, I'll check those out since I have a 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom