• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

The only thing I remember was they were talking about The Flash's cameo in Arrow (I think?) and how it was stupid that the Green Arrow could track the Flash with his eyes.

Skrams

Honestly it seems more like 99% of the reason is just Pat psyching himself out before even trying.

I'll say it again because he made it sound even more true this episode. He can't fight back against puzzles. They defeat him and he has no recourse. He can fight everything else, but his only defense against puzzles is ignoring them which is still admitting defeat. With physical puzzles he'd be a shit kid and break them because they taunted him with their colorful rubiks cubes or puzzle pieces that "fit" together or the dreaded slide puzzles that form a picture of a person taller than him. He also has to deal with the pain of a sister who's better at puzzles than him. That combined with her love of Ariel is too much for him. All puzzles must die for him to live. If he can't solve them then no one is allowed to even try.

Nordicus

oh unrelated guys but if you care about RainBlood Chronicles
its currently only 0.99 cents on Steam
why i dont fuckin know, i just bought it
Oh wow, it really did go down 90% in price, wonder why.

I've seen a friend play it, seems to be a fairly good 2D character action game

http://fat.gfycat.com/MetallicSmoggyImperialeagle.webm

Edit: okay, yeah, the game sold 4500-8000 copies in a year and a half. That's kinda abysmal, so the devs abandoned the game.

I listened to the start just before I went to sleep. I thought I should get the downer out the way before I listened to it.

Iwata's death sucks.

Zenfalcia

The only thing I remember was they were talking about The Flash's cameo in Arrow (I think?) and how it was stupid that the Green Arrow could track the Flash with his eyes.
They talked about more than that. They talk a little bit of him in comics and about the flash. They talk about not following the TV show and a bit of the trailer.

They might not be able to handle just one Fisticuffs/vid for SFV.
They should start doing streams.
They said they don't because without being a partner Twitch earns them like, pennies, and to be a partner would require them to stream consistently
and thoroughly.

Though since PS4 streaming is so easy I'd love for them to broadcast casuals if they ever felt like it.

Numb

They said they don't because without being a partner Twitch earns them like, pennies, and to be a partner would require them to stream consistently
and thoroughly.

Though since PS4 streaming is so easy I'd love for them to broadcast casuals if they ever felt like it.

That might too much with their schedule but i wouldn't mind once or twice a month.
We already know they will play that game to death more than anything and us being part of that without disrupting the flow of the channel would be awesome with the streaming.
A monthly casual tournament would be sweet.

SteveTR

A lot of people have said that Ride To Hell is almost impossible to finish, because it's dull. The novelty simply wears off.

Good thing these guys are committed.

How do I become a construction biker?

Do I have to hump every single woman I come across?

You have to enlist in the Army, a construction company, or buy a bike. They're all the same thing, really.

In accordance with Regulation 670-1, any humping will be conducted fully-clothed, and only with one of the three regulation-specified hump-clones provided in the instance that a random goon has been fatally shot.

E the Shaggy

This week's podcast exploits my fatal flaw. Mention Apocalypse from the 90s cartoon and I spend the rest of the day quoting him.

"EEEVVIILLLL???!?!?! I AM NOT MALEVOLENT!!! I SIMPLY AM!!!!"

ab426708652fd62b403c452e0e0ce782.gif

What a dramatic moment and amazing performance!

ArjanN

ab426708652fd62b403c452e0e0ce782.gif

What a dramatic moment and amazing performance!

Also funny how the knife with the note on it clearly isn't there yet.

Also, when they mentioned the dad being missing, I figured the twist would be that Caesar was his dad, that would at least be something. But no, his dad was just a shitbird.

Also funny how the knife with the note on it clearly isn't there yet.

Also, when they mentioned the dad being missing, I figured the twist would be that Caesar was his dad, that would at least be something. But no, his dad was just a shitbird.

The way they have Caesar try to walk it back on his dad being awful is just completely confusing. I almost feel like it was written by two completely different people from scene to scene.

"Oh shit, you guys realize that thing at the graveyard basically made Jake's dad out to be the worst fucking dude ever, right? Now we've got nothing for our villain!"

"Eh, fuck it, give Caesar a monologue about how Jake's dad was holding him back from being cartoonishly evil and everyone will probably be okay with it."

Mat-triX

IIRC, Pat did talk shit about Mike and his love fore Rei. I think it was in one of the podcasts.

I'm pretty sure that was Fred Durst. Matt was talking about how Durst was streaming and showing off his Rei figure, as well as talking about how 'great' she is, to which Pat went off with "OH don't get me started!"

I'm pretty sure that was Fred Durst. Matt was talking about how Durst was streaming and showing off his Rei figure, as well as talking about how 'great' she is, to which Pat went off with "OH don't get me started!"

In the EVA episode he shouts out Mike and says how garbage Rei is.
He ain't wrong tho.

Zenfalcia

Nah, Mike got called out on it on a podcast a while ago iirc.

Okay, this Godzilla video is heavily making me consider checking out the game. Looks surprisingly well made and fun. Got a ton of weight behind Godzilla's actions and movements.

Matt's enthusiasm for this franchise does such a good job in selling me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom