• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the SMT games that they could play, I'd say SMT1 is probably the most LP-able one in the series due to how short it is (16 hours~. I finished my blind run in 18). I'd love them to discuss whats going on in that world.

Numb

The amazing thing about this is that I've payed the most attention to this game compared to any of their LPs. You never know what you'll see next from one moment to another. I'm only five minutes in and it's amazing.

This LP has delivered more than enough already. It would have either way tho be it good or really bad considering the game.

Wait... Vanderbilt went to Vietnam, and he came back still a kid, and still a Private? They barely spent three seconds trying to (needlessly) give this generic character a backstory and somehow still managed to make it absurd.

Wow. I just realized the descriptions for Ride to Hell is just bits from the Doom novel that Pat ordered on video. I'm really Snailborne'ing it up.

Jake has grown on me in a weird way. #Jake4Smash.
Final smash is doing lewd stuff to people while fully clothed.

I thought you meant Jake from Animorphs goddamit

Numb

I thought you meant Jake from Animorphs goddamit
4-JakeFace2.gif

Skrams

Dammit the site version is Part 13. This is the second time this has happened in like a week or two. What is even going on with the site lately?

I feel like it's happened 3 or 4 times in the past 2 weeks. Tormentum Part 1 had a url of SH Shattered Memories Part 10 even. I feel like something was skipped somewhere and a lot of shit just moved over one spot.

Or maybe they shouldn't play those games because they're fucking awful to LP.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

True, I like playing SMT games but I have no interest in watching someone play them. I can sit in a fusion room for hours but I would start pulling out my hair 15 minutes in if I had to watch such a thing. Some games just aren't fit for LP's.

I've posted about it in other threads but I guess I'll post it here too.

Rest In Peace Iwata

I never knew it when I was younger but if you weren't born my life(and so many others) wouldn't have been as good.

you know what
i think Matt should do a week of Iwata to honor the man

It's a pretty easy week to fill. Before Iwata moved up to corporate, he worked on a good number of series, including Earthbound and Kirby. I'll always remember him more fondly as a game developer than a corporate persona/CEO, personally.

Sad news about Iwata. Will not doubt be a big focus on the podcast.

I'm only two weeks behind on videos. I decided to skip out on the BB LP just because.

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal LP tho?

Edit: I imagine it must be tough for the best friends since their first video was a Kirby game and their theme is from Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom