• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

It's not quite the same nintendo quality as the older handheld consoles. I wish the screens were higher in resolution, and that the hard ware was better. The vita would do so well if they just had the Ps1, ps2, and PSP libraries available to play.

There'll be something that might make you play your vita again.

I hope so.

I love the vita.

I just want some meaningful games on the platform.

We just mentioned a pretty good handful of exclusives, and if that's not enough for you personally, sure. If you personally don't want to spend your money that way, it's up to you, but there's nothing wrong or special about the Xbone versus wanting a PS4 for some exclusive or wanting a WiiU for some exclusive.

Exclusives are one of the biggest ways consoles get shipped. Companies don't give a shit that it's expensive for you to want to play all their games, that's what they want, lol
Yeah I get that, but fuck man, who has $1200 just laying around waiting to be spent on vidya games?

It's fine.

It's not. But there is dance central! Oh yeah!!
ymU48Db.gif

Sure but Halo has been selling the xbox since the Xbox original. It's always been the killer app and people will buy it on the brand alone. Fighting games are far more niche than FPS games.
Yeah I know, I used to be the kid that bought his 360 for Halo 3/Reach etc. That's why I have a 360, and it just collects dust now.

You're not wrong about them being niche.

So I beat a boss in Bloodborne and
I get teleported into a large cup being offered to a giant Cthulhu spider. I quickly run off only to find myself in a city FILLED with gigantic Cthulhu spiders.

I love this game.

Shackzam

Yeah I get that, but fuck man, who has $1200 just laying around waiting to be spent on vidya games?

Yeah I know, I used to be the kid that bought his 360 for Halo 3/Reach etc. That's why I have a 360, and it just collects dust now.

You're not wrong about them being niche.
I really want this fps craze to die out because I got completely burnt out on them. I don't know how people could keep on playing them. They don't offer me the same simulation that fighting games die in that every enemy is different and that if I lose its my fault.

There are some. Most of them are anime, so there's that.

Who doesn't love dancing!?!?!?
I don't know dancing is great. You know what else is great? Zumba.

People with money who like videogames. Several people in the thread, too.
Oh..

-goes back to my cardboard box under the bridge-

I really want this fps craze to die out because I got completely burnt out on them. I don't know how people could keep on playing them. They don't offer me the same simulation that fighting games die in that every enemy is different and that if I lose its my fault.
It's mindnumbing and easy to get into, for games like CoD there isn't much of a skillcap, just pick a gun and shoot, whether you do well or not comes down to how fast your reaction time is.

Zenfalcia

Welp, got to Pats Mike shoutout.

Wow, Pat fucking loves just starting waifu wars.
Pat is the embodiment of waifu wars.
I don't know dancing is great. You know what else is great? Zumba.
You know what's also great? DRM! Too bad the Xbone took it away.
I should've probably studied more before I got to midterms.

FES btw, not actual
Who cares! Social links erryday!!!
Just like real life.. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom