• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I expect it of JoJo.
the hard shifts or that scene in EoE which I watched right after episodes 25 and 26 was something I was not prepared for.

I didn't really expect it, and it really didn't surprise me but I was still just like..what did I just watch for a few minutes then I was fine. There was always sexual tension between them, but I didn't expect them to take it out that way.

Xiraiya

aohkyz.gif
That guy looks shady and uncomfortably grimy/sweaty looking.

What the hell. BB spoilers =
The enemy is too aggressive for its own good. I reached the guy on top of the church who'd keep spraying bullets at me and while fighting him, he basically just rolled off of the building to his death. Thankfully, quitting and reloading to get back your item still works.

That happened to a lot of people from what I hear. I did it the legit way. :D

The enemy is too aggressive for its own good. I reached the guy on top of the church who'd keep spraying bullets at me and while fighting him, he basically just rolled off of the building to his death. Thankfully, quitting and reloading to get back your item still works.

But his weapon tho

Shackzam

I wish I was that lucky. He keeps on fucking me up.

semisonic

Banned
So I was looking ahegao of a certain character, to be ready for when the day came, and I stumbled upon this gold gamefaqs question
Why aren't there any ahegao zombies in anime, like there are in Etrian Odyssey4?
Can somebody who has played Etrian Odyssey 4 please verify so it can step up to get its GOAT award

Shackzam

Damn it. I wanted to do it the legit way too.

I got the badge for it, but I can't use it. I'm focussing on skill, rather than strength.

He's crazy fast and super aggressive, so I didn't try to counter him. Just avoid until he misses his combo, get a few hits in, backdash, repeat.
Thanks for the advice. What's his weapon? I can't tell what it is. Also if he does fall off do I just go back to the hub world and then go back to pick up his shit?

Thanks for the advice. What's his weapon? I can't tell what it is. Also if he does fall off do I just go back to the hub world and then go back to pick up his shit?

The stake driver. It's a pilebunker. just exit the game once he falls off and reload in, it will be there

Shackzam

You get the weapon he's using, called the
Stake driver
, a str weapon. Also no, just stay where you are, go to settings, quit the game and then reload again and the item should be where he was first standing.

How is it? I'm using the cane myself.
Do you know how much strength it needs? I'm able to hold the hammer.

croten

You get the weapon he's using, called the
Stake driver
, a str weapon. Also no, just stay where you are, go to settings, quit the game and then reload again and the item should be where he was first standing.

How is it? I'm using the cane myself.

Why is that still the only way to get items off of corpses that fall off of ledges in souls games? They really should have found a way to fix that by now.

I am far from impressed from those grayphics
buuut there's never too many n64 throwback platformers
Even if it shits like Clive N Wrench did, there's still project ukelele to pick up the pieces afterwards
god that game is going to be so godlike

Graphics may look simplistic but if it has good gameplay and interesting mechanics, than its fiiiiiiine

Why is that still the only way to get items off of corpses that fall off of ledges in souls games? They really should have found a way to fix that by now.
My only other idea of an option is being able to detect when an enemy corpse with a drop is out of player-accessibility and teleporting the drops to them. I always attributed it to some faux realism, but the reality is that this is likely a FAR easier solution to implement which isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom