• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Some people won't listen to you. Others give you the option to tell them to go to the cathedral. There's, for example, a woman who lives close to the area with all the dog cages and if you deplete the dialog, you can tell her to move her ass.

I do that, but all I get to respond with is "no"

Ants

If anyone wants to know what my project is look at the spoiler

I am going to record myself fighting the Elite Four in Fire Red using Pokemon that are normally considered garbage. Instead of commentating. I will be replacing the music from the game and adding in music from anime and games.

Its nerdy but I wanna do it.

well then you better have gone with simon for dugtrio

Zenfalcia

More manga need to go to Australia, mainly JoJo.

The last time I saw a Manga go to Aus, it was in Psyren.

This woman was in Melbourne doing a music tour when other characters called her up needing help to beat a guy.
sounds like a cool character, i'll add the manga to the list.
Woahhhh. No need for that. I didn't post Umi/Nico.
umi/nico are way better than those characters.
Pls go and stay go
hey! Nico stays too.
It'll be fun.
maybe, maybe not.

Next you'll be saying Rin is a bad girl, she's like... best, mabye

tumblr_m0xeaszEIX1r94e9jo1_500.gif

Xiraiya

sounds like a cool character, i'll add the manga to the list.

What, go and read Psyren.

It's a really cool Manga, the ending is a little rushed because it got cancelled because Japan is stupid and preferred Bleach and Naruto.

But the Author was given a bunch of weeks to wrap it up and it was not too far off anyway.

Neither. Here's a vid of the exact moment you see the enemy
I've shot them through their swipes, through their long lasting lunge and neither time did they get stunned. They're super easy to kill, but it just confused me as to why I could not stun them. The vid even shows the attack with a long start-up. There are also smaller versions of this monster and they're easy to stun, as are the rest of the monsters there.

Oh that thing. I find it easier to stun almost all enemies in the middle of rush/lunge attack. That moment you linked me seemed the perfect opportunity to stun him, or at least I would have tried. And I think different weapons have different stagger times and power. I've moved on to Luther's Rifle in case you're wondering.

Alright, I got it working. Is there any way to call someone specific for help?

Passwords under network settings

BB
Is it better to
send survivors
to the
Clinic
or the
Cathedral
?

I sent the old lady to the Cathedral and now she's gone insane. And I sent the little girl to the clinic and she's apparently safe and "treated"... Maybe... I think... I think I fucked up really bad... I feel bad for her... Oh nuuu ;_;

Zenfalcia

Emi is best girl and you all know it.
She's good, but not best girl.
What, go and read Psyren.

It's a really cool Manga, the ending is a little rushed because it got cancelled because Japan is stupid and preferred Bleach and Naruto.

But the Author was given a bunch of weeks to wrap it up and it was not too far off anyway.
It's on the list, what's it about?
Nico stans need to stay go. That is all.
boooo.
Why does everyone keep talking about Love Live?
Love live is love, love live is live.

I'm currently expanding my LL fanart folder. Move aside MegaTen.

Edit: Nice to see Life is Strange is being responded to well. I'm looking forward to playing it once it is all finished. That's if it keeps up being this good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom