• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSD

Neo Member
Wait...the lets watch is uncensored hentai...
giphy.gif

Xiraiya

I play video games..well I only really play a select genre of games anymore..RPG, RTS, Survival Horror, and Fighting Games.
I've gotten to a point in playing video games that they really aren't that fun for me anymore outside of fighters because I rarely get stuck on anything anymore, and when I do it normally just becomes a trial and error process learning patterns.
Same goes with coding, once you've learned all of the bread and butter stuff you use, there really isn't anything else, if you need to use something that isn't common, just look it up.

I feel like Farnsworth in that one episode of Futurama where he translates the meaning of life into an equation and there are no more questions left to answer.

What you're basically doing though is learning the skills you want to learn and then being like "Well that's done"
That would be like figuring out Parrying and blocking and how each Weapon in Dark Souls works and then moving on to a different game without ever actually leaving Firelink Shrine.
The meaning of life in general is to live and breath, but what is the meaning of your life? What is the meaning of anyone's life? It's pretty simply whatever you want it to be and what makes you happy.

Whether you go out and look for the meaning yourself, or even build it yourself through years of work, or in some cases it might just come to you, it's pretty much different for everyone.
So for me, the meaning of life is the potential of all things.
For example, if I knew coding like you, then at that point I would look at what other people have done with those kinds of skills and realize that I could do pretty much anything I wanted at that point, I'd find new ways to use those skills in line with my perspective and so on.

You're far, FAR too young to feel like you've seen everything there is to see or know everything that's worth knowing.
I might feel like an old man sometimes myself but my entire life is right there in front of me and I will always be learning new things whether I want to or not.

The only real limitations in life are physical limitations, even those can sometimes be broken with the right mindset.

Non-physical limitations aren't shit.
tumblr_n3z9q5CBAI1s0rmumo10_r1_500.gif

Oberon

Banned
STOP LARPing AND GET INTO GIRLS!

It's not larping if the girl has an armor too.

It's either kendo or fencing, he's gonna get all the girls

It kinda feels like a S. Link. The girl only speaks english, so my intelligence had to high enough to talk to her

Fencing is the best sword art. Not only is it practical, it's looks classy and stylish.

I am sorry, I don't hear you over my Kiai. One of my senpai
u luv it
teached us today how to dodge a MEN and slice the opponents liver, in only one step.

Wait...the lets watch is uncensored hentai...

It's BIBLE BLACK?!

What you're basically doing though is learning the skills you want to learn and then being like "Well that's done"
That would be like figuring out Parrying and blocking and how each Weapon in Dark Souls works and then moving on to a different game without ever actually leaving Firelink Shrine.
The meaning of life in general is to live and breath, but what is the meaning of your life? What is the meaning of anyone's life? It's pretty simply whatever you want it to be and what makes you happy.

Whether you go out and look for the meaning yourself, or even build it yourself through years of work, or in some cases it might just come to you, it's pretty much different for everyone.
So for me, the meaning of life is the potential of all things.
For example, if I knew coding like you, then at that point I would look at what other people have done with those kinds of skills and realize that I could do pretty much anything I wanted at that point, I'd find new ways to use those skills in line with my perspective and so on.

You're far, FAR too young to feel like you've seen everything there is to see or know everything that's worth knowing.
I might feel like an old man sometimes myself but my entire life is right there in front of me and I will always be learning new things whether I want to or not.

The only real limitations in life are physical limitations, even those can sometimes be broken with the right mindset.

Non-physical limitations aren't shit.
tumblr_n3z9q5CBAI1s0rmumo10_r1_500.gif
Most of those skills I didn't want to learn, I had to, I learned to cook when I was hungry (mom was always working and dad can't cook) Anything to do with welding, woodwork etc I learned via engineering school, herb gardening I just learned via become a tea drinker, and making my own tea, or making homemade lotions etc.

I've shown Mercy (English Major) some of my writing and apparently she thinks I'm good, and shes like just throwing notebooks at me telling me to write more.

Btw coding isn't hard, I could probably teach a child to code if they had the mental capacity to remember certain things.

I mean I know how to solder, I've always thought of making like..customized consoles for people, a lot like how James Rolfe has a NES in a toaster. Maybe throw a Sega Saturn in a pizza oven or something of the like. No money to get started though, oldest console I have is a PS2.

What a nerd.
jk
Nah I'm a nerd, I just played way too much Budokai 3 in my day.

Well I was going to play Bloodborne, but I guess I won't be playing until around 9. I went to the bathroom, and when I got back, my parents were using the ps4 for netlix. I was only gone for two minutes. Whatever, i'll play later.

So, last night, I beat the 4th boss in Bloodborne:
Vicar Amelia
. Now I have no idea where to go... Anybody know???

From the entrance to the cathedral, turn right
also
go through the path in the graveyard with the two large guys, passed the Mindflayer. You'll meet someone and below you can deliver a password (provided you found it)

Matt's been in 2 very lackluster LPs.

I want some funny moments again like the Prison Break LP.

I'd rather not have another Evil Within where negative comments from one person made the end totally unfun to watch. Just stick to games and genres they like, and Matt has made it clear he's not that big a fan of the Souls series.

It would have been good for like the first 2 parts or so until they get beyond what Matt hasn't played, or he would just get bored and it would become a weird Nuzlocke situation where he's like "USE TACKLE THO" While Woolie and Pat are discussing strategies and gear.

Pretty much.

Yep, to the point that it occasionally stutters. It's absolutely terrible.

I don't know if it's my PS4 or what, but I'm in the final stretch of the game now and the world textures will constantly disappear in some areas to the point of me being able to see through the world. Not to mention I've been seeing some real extreme pop in.

Skrams

So, last night, I beat the 4th boss in Bloodborne:
Vicar Amelia
. Now I have no idea where to go... Anybody know???
There's a left and right path right in front of the big door to fight her.
Any time I'm in a chat room on PSN while playing I just call everything as if I was playing Souls.

"There's the bonfire."
"You have to buy it with Souls."

The in game message system even has the word bonfire. I always hesitate a bit and say lamps and I just keep thinking the word souls when trying to find my bloodstain.

Also finished listening to the latest podcast. I got a little mushy around them complimenting each other. It was really sweet and actually showed the gooey interiors they show not very often. Then Pat had to go and poop everywhere. I should of expected it I guess.

Also yeah, I got some bad stuttering in BB to where the audio would stutter/clip and I was freaking out that everything would explode. Only in one area so far though.

I hope you guys talk to the level up NPC because
that was adorable.

Also, I only just now realized they totally carried over the sin from DkS2 with levels, the NPC has dialogue when you talk to her and after you select to level.

that was adorable.
Also, I only just now realized they totally carried over the sin from DkS2 with levels, the NPC has dialogue when you talk to her and after you select to level.

Don't listen to this asshole. Stop talking to Doll. She loves me and only me dammit

that was adorable.

Do you love her tho?

I talk to her every time I beat a new thing until she start repeating lines. Same with most NPCs in the area that bosses are located in. Talk before and after boss fights because some of them may have different dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom