• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

I hope you guys talk to the level up NPC because
that was adorable.

Also, I only just now realized they totally carried over the sin from DkS2 with levels, the NPC has dialogue when you talk to her and after you select to level.

I feel awkward talking to that NPC.
You're really nice, but I think you are a doll

Is there a curse that prevents returning to hunters dream I couldn't travel back even using the curse. Just jumped off a cliff and the camera is staring at were I landed it has to be a bug.

I'm actually really sad about not being able to play Bloodborne. Keeping a media/social network black out on it is tough. The first thing I'm doing when I get a PS4 is locking myself away for a few days and just play all the way through Bloodborne. Though this could be years away. It is okay, as long as I continue to avoid it for at least a month or two (and hope no DLC comes out), I should be fine.

Is there a curse that prevents returning to hunters dream I couldn't travel back even using the curse. Just jumped off a cliff and the camera is staring at were I landed it has to be a bug.

It's a bug. I got it while fighting one of the bosses before so when died it wouldn't respawn me. The only way I could fix it was by resetting the game.

I'm actually really sad about not being able to play Bloodborne. Keeping a media/social network black out on it is tough. The first thing I'm doing when I get a PS4 is locking myself away for a few days and just play all the way through Bloodborne. Though this could be years away. It is okay, as long as I continue to avoid it for at least a month or two (and hope no DLC comes out), I should be fine.

Stay strong, brother. You want to avoid spoilers for this.

Best of luck dude. It'll wear down around here in 3 or 4 days I'm sure.

Zenfalcia

"Woolie how many times have I told you shoot your fucking GUN!!!"...yeah that sounds about right.
I know it's going to happen.
Pat or Woolie.
Both.
I like the feeling you get when do a sport after a long break, it's like "I really missed the way it hurts!"

Yeah, I am talking about dumb sword fights, what about that?
That cute girl wasn't there today, which was dissapointing
what if she was there to see her senpai/crush
what if it was you?

Remeber those nsfw prison school gifs, i sent them to you.
Ughghgh...go through tax return so I can buy Bloodborne without feeling too guilty.
You're still going to feel guilty.
FUCKING GAVE MYSELF A PAPERCUT ON MY TONGUE.

GODDAMN PHYSICAL LETTERS. JUST AS BAD AS BOOKS.
Good job. Have fun eating.
QUICK!! HELP

I need anime or gaming nicknames for these Pokemon:

Male Dugtrio
Female Butterfree
Female Clefable
Female Ninetales
Pat
Matt
Liam
Woolie

I love that you can add gestures to your notes now, so when you activate it a ghost of your character doing the gesture pops up. It's making all my ridiculous notes even more ridiculous.

I see. The reason why I'm asking is
There are werewolves at the old yharnam. The regular ones and the cloaked ones can be easily countered, but there are the more rare, bigger versions of the cloaked ones and I haven't managed to ever stun them. They even do the same "slow build-up to a grab-like lunge" and shooting them doesn't stun them.

Are you talking about the ones that carry either: torch/scythe or rake-thing? Or the actual ones like those on the bridge?

Finally got enough Ritual Blood(4) to get into one of the other Chalice Dungeons. I feel like the first set of chalice dungeons, are kind of boring and really easy, but this one im actually having alot of fun with.

I hope you guys talk to the level up NPC because
that was adorable.

Also, I only just now realized they totally carried over the sin from DkS2 with levels, the NPC has dialogue when you talk to her and after you select to level.

Well since I reset after not being able to return to hunters dream the level up npc has gone back to being a lifeless doll I can no longer talk to. Your breaking my heart Bloodborne!

If anyone wants to know what my project is look at the spoiler

I am going to record myself fighting the Elite Four in Fire Red using Pokemon that are normally considered garbage. Instead of commentating. I will be replacing the music from the game and adding in music from anime and games.

Its nerdy but I wanna do it.

SteveTR

It's set in several areas but the Czech Republic is one of them, it's primarily set in Germany though

Okay.

A lot of Japanese authors seem to be interested in the Czech Republic. I find it fascinating. My favorite example of this is the inclusion of Czechoslovakia in the plot of Metal Gear 2.

tumblr_njcpch0YvW1tz7vhco1_1280.jpg

I watched Matt's new Bondathon and I thought he was being a bit overly critical on Rogue Agent. I dunno, I haven't played the game but his points felt a bit silly and over the top. Maybe it was because the points he made we're really gameplay specific and more about who you played as and what it did with the Bond license. Guess it probably was a waste of the licence.
Ehhhhhh, I can't really judge as I don't think I ever played Rogue Agent.

Yes the image was just pointless, I don't even care tho

Zenfalcia

I love that you can add gestures to your notes now, so when you activate it a ghost of your character doing the gesture pops up. It's making all my ridiculous notes even more ridiculous.
That's cool, that'll make some cool messages.
Is that the one taking place in Czechoslovakia (or the Czech Republic)? I'm tempted to read it just because of that.
There are parts of in Czech. Mostly in Germany.
If anyone wants to know what my project is look at the spoiler

I am going to record myself fighting the Elite Four in Fire Red using Pokemon that are normally considered garbage. Instead of commentating. I will be replacing the music from the game and adding in music from anime and games.

Its nerdy but I wanna do it.
Nerd!! So nerdy.

SteveTR

I remember coming across a scanlation of the first chapter of a manga based on Czech history. It was about the Hussite Wars. The main character (a girl) almost got raped.

I found it very amusing to see how the author interpreted the historical characters. Too bad they never translated more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom