• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is kinda what I like about Rose, you just need to hit something into soul spiral into super if you have it. I really like Juri's zone game as well but I never spent enough time with her.

And I mess around with Poison as well. I really like her different fireballs. Her DP is a little lacking but the rest of her moves are good enough that it doesn't really matter.

Juri is a little more complicated than what she seems, she can hold her fireball for a time before letting it go, she has air combos, although her U1 is one of the best in the game.

Alright, finished every mission on Disc 2 of AC Nexus, A rank or higher. Unfortunately, I need all S Ranks and one more hidden part before the file is considered 100% complete and absolutely everything unlocked.

This may be tough...

Senpai is so kawaii-desu. Uguu.
Am I weeb ing right?

Oni-chan is so moe

I dont think stands have penises.

image.php

They can of you want them to.

So I was exploring in Bloodborne and I found
the real place Hunter's Dream was based off of. Found a few cool sounding items there along with a combo and an inactive Doll. I took the comb back to the real Doll back in the Dream and THE FEEEEELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom