• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Nah that's it, just Real robots and Super robots.
First Bloodborne episode is Monday at 3.

Is this considred mech/robot?
blog_import_51ab69c68eaa2.jpeg

I enjoyed the game co-op.
The Zaibatsu should play more co-op games sometimes.
They even have the perfect amount of players for co-op/brawls.
Battle tanks seems like a perfect brawl game to me.

Hey archlight, is there any specific place I should start Getter Robo?
I fell in love with Getter Black and really wanna watch the series now.
Read the manga from the beginning. It's better than any of the anime adaptations.

Getter Black is from Getter Robo Armaggedon, which is kinda middling except for the first few and final episodes.

Also,
Darkbeast Paarl
is wrecking me hard but I have no where else to go in Bloodborne.

BB
The One Reborn down. I feel like I fought him wrong. I just ran into his ass and killed him in about 45 seconds, ignoring all the adds and his attacks. It wasn't until I killed him and ran around the arena that I saw all the higher levels where I could probably have killed the adds or dropped onto the boss.

Jman014

That match was fucking great.

I'm glad it ended clean and WWE didn't pull their dumb bullshit extending to another special.

I follow John Cena on twitter and he just posted a vine of him just standing on a beach staring at water. I know this isn't relevant. I'm just bored and hoping people on my twitter post more stuff.
Liam not liking Gundam, yet another supporting argument to him being my least favorite of the zaibatsu.
Personally Pat is my favorite, followed by Matt. I actually enjoyed the solo videos Pat did.

BB
The One Reborn down. I feel like I fought him wrong. I just ran into his ass and killed him in about 45 seconds, ignoring all the adds and his attacks. It wasn't until I killed him and ran around the arena that I saw all the higher levels where I could probably have killed the adds or dropped onto the boss.
Damn, I was doing no damage to him, so I had to do the fight the proper way. Goos fight tho.

I follow John Cena on twitter and he just posted a vine of him just standing on a beach staring at water. I know this isn't relevant. I'm just bored and hoping people on my twitter post more stuff.

0/10 He wasn't eating Fruity Pebbles while standing on the beach.
Liam not liking Gundam, yet another supporting argument to him being my least favorite of the zaibatsu.

I always feel like Gundam should be more enjoyable than it actually is, it's baffling.
I personally love Gundam, but it's alot like Eva in the fact that you either love it, or you don't.

I can see how some people couldn't like it and that's fine.

Read the manga from the beginning. It's better than any of the anime adaptations.

Getter Black is from Getter Robo Armaggedon, which is kinda middling except for the first few and final episodes.

Also,
Darkbeast Paarl
is wrecking me hard but I have no where else to go in Bloodborne.

Is it just getter robo? does it have like 14 chapters?

Laputa_94

Personally Pat is my favorite, followed by Matt. I actually enjoyed the solo videos Pat did.

Yeah I agree Pat is my favorite, but I would probably say Woolie is my second favorite.

I always feel like Gundam should be more enjoyable than it actually is, it's baffling.

I guess it probably comes down too how invested you are in the ethical and philosophical issues that are in the background, or if you just want to watch robots fighting other robots.

Xiraiya

I personally love Gundam, but it's alot like Eva in the fact that you either love it, or you don't.
I can see how some people couldn't like it and that's fine.

Eva is an entirely different variety of unlikable.

I like Gundam stuff, I just don't care about it and I'm not sure why, I guess alot of it's fans love the Gundams so much, and I like them, but it's not enough to carry the series for me, so when the story is shit or the character's are boring, it's like so what.

00 is like the only series I enjoyed enough to stick with.

Damn, I was doing no damage to him, so I had to do the fight the proper way. Goos fight tho.

Stake driver +9, +18% physical damage, +8.4% physical damage, +7.3% physical damage and plus 2.7% at full health. 33 strength. I have 26 endurance and am using a rune that gives +10% more stamina. I used bolt paper and swung until he died. I had to get away once when he spewed the grey goo but be was well under half health by the time he did that.

Bloodborne
I killed the old man in Byrgenwerth and got a rune that increases item drops
It's the rune from Lovecraftian stories

Eva is an entirely different variety of unlikable.

I like Gundam stuff, I just don't care about it and I'm not sure why, I guess alot of it's fans love the Gundams so much, and I like them, but it's not enough to carry the series for me, so when the story is shit or the character's are boring, it's like so what.

I'm actually rewatching OG Gundam with the old school 1979 animation and I'm enjoying it, while the animation is a little rough it still holds up well.

I know it's a different breed, I was just comparing the two in the sense that most people either love it or hate it. Not many people hover in between.

Perhaps your soul is just weighed down by earths gravity.
I got concrete boots.
Gundam is rad, it's a slow and political show a lot of the time, but that's what gives the battles actual importance and in my opinion, that's what makes it the greatest mech franchise of all time.
I should go back to Gundam, for I'm old enough to understand the political gravitas, and I love that stuff, but time.

Village

I don't know much about gundam to like or hate.

I have watched a few series, but I have no idea how each one connects. The last one i put some time in was Gundam 00 when that used to come on sci fi along with monster.

also hello what sup you all

Mokoi

Banned
Okay finished episode 1 of Life is Strange...It was hella good.

For real I really liked it.
I don't know why I liked it so much. I guess it was the presentation, and vibe of it. Also I don't believe your choices will have drastic consequences disclaimer one bit. I'll probably play episode 2 this weekend.
I liked it, but damm second season just fell off a fucking cliff. It was going places, but no just turned to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom