• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTR

Just jumping in real quick before I get back to this essay but Customrobo is the shit and that was the one game I was really hoping would show up on mechaweek. Okay back to hell see you guys tomorrow night probably

I was hoping for Zone of the Enders to show up. It did.

LOOK.AT.THIS.

dU2eWSC.jpg

C'mon gang, we need to step up the fan art and photoshops.

Toukiden Kiwami has a demo on PS4, it's uh, Uhm.

It's not like, TERRIBLE, but I don't think this can touch Monster Hunter is terms of just core gameplay. The aesthetics and music are really nice though, really goddamn pretty compared to MH and it has really nice character art.

It's not like, TERRIBLE, but I don't think this can touch Monster Hunter is terms of just core gameplay. The aesthetics and music are really nice though, really goddamn pretty compared to MH and it has really nice character art.

I think it will be a good substitute for people who don't a 3DS

If it's like Lords of the Fallen, it'll steal enough of the market to make it a profitable endeavor for the publisher.

Lords of the Fallen is published by Bandai-Namco too.

I think it will be a good substitute for people who don't a 3DS
It just doesn't play well enough for me to recommend it to anyone. It's really floaty and nothing is deliberate enough.
If it's like Lords of the Fallen, it'll steal enough of the market to make it a profitable endeavor for the publisher.
Lords of the Fallen is published by Bandai-Namco too.
Hunting games are already a genre, I'm just not experienced in it.

beinfilms

So...I just gave a little girl some fried meat, and a soda, and now she wants to be my friend? I don't often have cause to say this (since I'm pretty trusting, myself), but she is too fucking trusting!

So...I just gave a little girl some fried meat, and a soda, and now she wants to be my friend? I don't often have cause to say this (saying I'm pretty trusting, myself), but she is too fucking trusting!
Its fine.

I'm sure she will learn eventually. You should teach her not to be trusting I guess?
edit: Nevermind...

So...I just gave a little girl some fried meat, and a soda, and now she wants to be my friend? I don't often have cause to say this (since I'm pretty trusting, myself), but she is too fucking trusting!

DISENGAGE! DISENGAGE! DISENGAGE!

I should probably have mentioned, this is P3, not real life. Sorry!

Edit: Look how much of a rebel I am, posting twice in a row.

P3 IS REAL LIFE! DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!

A vast majority of rape is successfully perpetrated by either close family friends or other family members anyway, so she's probably safer with you than that weird uncle she probably has.

DId you get a gift?

not yet, its fine though, at this point in my life I dont really expect gifts. my moms probably gonna get me a laptop sometime in the future tho so thats the closest, and my friend said hed buy me the weiss schwarz starter deck as a birthday present a while ago.

Yeah, I played the demo for the first one on vita and didn't like it at all, The PS4 version did exactly the same.

Attention Bloodborne players:

You guys should do all the Pthumeru Chalice Dungeons that arn't the root ones. Youll thank me later.

I'm doing the lower one currently. I'll stick at it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom