• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
You guys have any super best friend LP's you haven't watched due to complete lack of interest?

Being all on topic and shzz.

Strider week, and guacamelee. And I have never finished that space jam game, I might rewatch it some time tho

Ilvocare

Decided after listening to today's Mechaweek intro to look up GONG again.

Oh man this is the Jam Project song that sticks in my mind the hardest and for the dumbest reason, too.

Instead of finding out about it via SRW Alpha, I first heard it in a pseudo-AMV/animation compilation of Touhou Soccer 2 special moves.

I'm halfway through episode 1 of Twin Peaks, and this sure is Deadly Premonition as shit so far. I know since it came out first it should be the other way around, but I played Deadly Premonition first so fuck you.

beinfilms

You guys have any super best friend LP's you haven't watched due to complete lack of interest?

Being all on topic and shzz.

The big one for me is Dark Souls, but there are a couple where I only had time for 1 LP while they were coming out, so I dropped them. I do mean to go back and watch all of them, eventually, but to do that, I need time.

Pictured: jack_package_200

tumblr_nc44pscYoi1syz7kto1_500.gif

Ilvocare

So what will Nintendo's big christmas hit be if Zelda is not it?

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Maybe SMT x FE

If they specifically denied Zelda, then expect the first official showing of Star Fox U, is my inituition's guess.

Also wasn't there supposed to be something coming out for the Wii U called Devil's Third? Did that just die?

The Nintendo 3DS is doing pretty well. Lot of games and people love the system.

The Wii U failed to take off. Nintendo should release games on it until their next system is ready.

Enough people bought a Wii U to be salty if Nintendo withdrew support for the thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom