• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
Rock fish? Yeah, don't step on their spines or you might die.

Nah, I've caught rock fish on many a drunken boating adventures with my boss.

Im talking about these things

pyura_chilensis-whole.jpg
Pyura-chilensis2.jpg

Just did a little quick run of Armored Core Nine Breaker to see how it was. Completed all the accuracy exercises with top ranks and did one Arena test match.

The tweaks they made to gameplay and AI are slight yet pretty significant, and it's for the better (some of Nexus' mechanics with booster heat and other parts were a bit restrictive). Though it's still pretty ballsy that From back in the day released what is just a big ass training mode for a series that had eight games prior, but that's what makes it kind of amazing.

Alright, back to Bloodborne for now. That
fucking spider
at
Byrgenwerth
ain't gonna kill itself.

So what has a worse framerate? Bayonetta PS3 or Dark Souls Blighttown

Nah, I've caught rock fish on many a drunken boating adventures with my boss.

Im talking about these things

Is that a bunch of things stuck together or is that one single organism?
Edit: Took a look again and it looks small, thought it would be the size of a hover boat

Man look at all of those shitty cards .

4:01 PM - VidulaSaix: See
4:01 PM - Fox: I assume it must be like a summer night or something
4:01 PM - VidulaSaix: This is how much of a nerd I am
4:01 PM - VidulaSaix: You say that
4:01 PM - VidulaSaix: And my brain immediately notices on of the cards is Swords of Revealing Light
4:01 PM - VidulaSaix: And I'm like "THAT'S WHY THEYR';E SHIRTLESS"
4:01 PM - Fox: Hahahaha

Ayy, that's where I am right now. I
put on the White Church armor for arcane protection but after it disappears the first time I'm struggling to dodge that magic shit,

Just go for it and nothing else. It won't do the ranged when you're up close. If you can manage it fast enough it's nothing.

Sorry guys, I had three questions regarding Bloodborne. Hope someone could help me with this:
- Where do I find a chalice to go to the chalice dungeons?
- Has anyone gotten invaded in this game yet?
- Those red gravestones have been popping up since the beginning of the game and not once have they shown me anything. The fuck are these supposed to do?

The red tombstones are bloodstains from DS but they don't work very often from what I have seen
I got invaded twice yesterday in the same zone.
I think the first chalice is after one of the bosses.

Sorry guys, I had three questions regarding Bloodborne. Hope someone could help me with this:
- Those red gravestones have been popping up since the beginning of the game and not once have they shown me anything. The fuck are these supposed to do?

- Defeat Blood Starved Beast
- Nope, online seems wonky. Haven't even figured out how to play with my Friends even with a password.
- It's Bloodstains from Souls. Just shows you how other people died.

I WAS THERE TOO DAMMIT.

YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING DURING THAT EXCHANGE!

Third Boss
Yes
They're dead players

Already killed the blood starved beast and grabbed the item. I still get that message when I go to the tombstone. Also, wow, so weird that the bloodstains just never work for me. I have literally never seen anything happen

The first one doesn't do anything so far from what I've seen. Use the others.

Numb

I knew and accepted i was bad at games but Bloodborne makes me think i suck even harder. Good game though. feels like Vampire hunter D and Berserk had a baby game.

Alfebit

Banned

I got invaded once but the guy was a huge baby and ran away after I got him near death. After that he tried to taunt me into fighting him near some enemies but I just ran ahead to the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom