• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

Well, another week of school, another smash tournament. If no one plays Skullgirls this week, there's a very real possibility I'll just jump over to Personal down here. I'm WAY hooked by this point.

Gamer Y

Whatever it is that comes in the Season 2 pack. I have the physical edition that comes with TJ combo so thats all I've been playing.
I got that too, but got the complete collection. so you know, the ultra is the one you need to get for the retro costumes, combo breaker only gives you the characters.Did you see the Cinder tease, looks good.

I should probably read up on tarot cards

Just be careful not to spoil yourself on something.
From the wiki:

Its perfect for
Baofu/Kaoru
in EP. Its a cool Tarot. Maiko is a cool Social link.

edit: Damn it PG...

image.php

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I'm pretty sure they said that they weren't going to do E3 anymore and instead they would just do more Directs.

They apparently booked a small auditorium in LA during that time frame and Miyamoto has said that Star Fox is going to be playable at E3. They are going to have some presence at E3

I meant the actual cards

I got that from the MegaTen Wiki. I think the actual meaning behind the card is something different.
They booked apparently booked a small auditorium in LA during that time frame and Miyamoto has said that Star Fox is going to be playable at E3. They are going to have some presence at E3

Oh yeah, right. Hmmm, if they're not going to show Zelda then what are they going to show?

joe2187

Banned
I got that too, but got the complete collection. so you know, the ultra is the one you need to get for the retro costumes, combo breaker only gives you the characters.Did you see the Cinder tease, looks good.

What kind of character is Cinder? this is my first K.I. game I've never heard of this series outside of the Xbone reveal.

360pages

Curbing yourself off of shit is hard as hell. Especially things like TV shows and forums, one click and your there.

(Not doing it with this place, this place is awesome. Just saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom