• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

sleeping pokemon should not be able to get out of the ball, at least not when they have like 3 hp

No, but 3% catch rate though. (I'm on the fence of rising the catch rate of Legendary Pokemon, on one hand they should be tough to catch, on the other hand it kind of sucks...)

Blighttown is pretty terrible, but I've never actually seen the game just fucking stop and get constant stutters like I've seen in Bloodborne's
Old Yharnam (start of the area)
. Still, Blighttown is worst.

There's an area late game that really make me afraid my PS4 is dying. It definitely has some FPS issues for sure but I can get through that. Textures disappearing though is really scaring me.

Haven't seen it happen to anyone on any streams though so I dunno. Maybe my download just fucked up or something since I was playing it while downloading it.

Xiraiya

I got invaded once but the guy was a huge baby and ran away after I got him near death. After that he tried to taunt me into fighting him near some enemies but I just ran ahead to the boss.

That's when you unexpectedly whip out a throwing knife and walk away, always worked for me in Dark Souls 2, I kept a whole bunch for those situations.

Emouse

There is a reason why my guy is called Hellsing.
Anime one not crappy movie. I understand what you mean tho.

Nice, yeah the whole thing has a Dracula:Van Helsing kinda feel, to me anyway

I am at 7hrs hours with only 2 bosses killed.
I play very very slowly.
That fucking machine gun guy is kicking my ass hard. I tried to drop him but failed.

double reply heyoo, I'm at the same point actually, I'm taking my time with this, that and I got hella stuck at the second boss

Numb

Realize that every game can and could be delayed.
Until you own it the game shouldn't exist for you.
You will never be dissapointed that way.

Numb

double reply heyoo, I'm at the same point actually, I'm taking my time with this, that and I got hella stuck at the second boss

Yeah the second was super easy for me. He wrecked me once but got an assist the second time and killed him real quick.
Father G right?

Emouse

Yeah the second was super easy for me. He wrecked me once but got an assist the second time and killed him real quick.
Father G right?

Yeah thats the one
took me forever until I found the music box item that gives you a slight advantage over him, and switched to the blunderbuss and learnt to counter better

Numb

This is pretty much me, I don't get too invested till I get a release date and it's soon.

Zelda and Xenoblade in the same year was a stupid move in the first place.
One was gonna be delayed or both.
What does Wii U even have next year? Now they have a big hitter.

Zelda and Xenoblade in the same year was a stupid move in the first place.
One was gonna be delayed or both.
What does Wii U even have next year? Now they have a big hitter.
Pssh, I don't assume it got pushed back. We don't know anything, so there's no real use speculating. I'm just trusting the "this year" quote.

Oberon

Banned
Hope for SMT x FE

a1b7c6580a1f03ce5514dbd0430fe810.jpg

Numb

Yeah thats the one
took me forever until I found the music box item that gives you a slight advantage over him, and switched to the blunderbuss and learnt to counter better

Dude basically has 1HP compared to that other guy i told you about.
He must be harder than most bosses.

Numb

Pssh, I don't assume it got pushed back. We don't know anything, so there's no real use speculating. I'm just trusting the "this year" quote.

Well i am excited for both still. I need them in my hands first tho to believe.
Took me a second to believe BB was out even when i had it.
I thought it would get delayed and it should have been. These loading screens and whacky frame rate need a fix. Maybe the patch will lock it down in place. After going to
old Yharnam
the fps took a huge ass shit

Zenfalcia

I also agree with his opinion on games being released right after their announcement. But marketing gods wont have that.

If you do that then you will think about it once or so a year and be pissed and sad.
Tekken X Street fighter dream will never die.
I agree with him, since a game can always get canceled even if it's done. *Cough* battlefront 3 *cough*

How can you be pissed and sad when you've forgotten all about it already?

Well i am excited for both still. I need them in my hands first tho to believe.
Took me a second to believe BB was out even when i had it.
I thought it would get delayed and it should have been. These loading screens and whacky frame rate need a fix. Maybe the patch will lock it down in place. After going to
old Yharnam
the fps took a huge ass shit
It's got a bunch of technical problems, but I don't really mind them actually.

360pages

I don't know how to feel about the delay. On one hand it sucks and they should have waited for a release date. On the other hand, I rather have the game delayed then it be bad forever.

I also wonder if the combat will take inspiration from Dark Souls...

Numb

I agree with him, since a game can always get canceled even if it's done. *Cough* battlefront 3 *cough*

How can you be pissed and sad when you've forgotten all about it already?
But i never have. I am always reminded whenever i played Ultra an Tag 2.
But making Summer lesson is more important to harada.

I thought i was not gonna care either but the game is faster than Dark souls.
You need better fps or atleast lock it down.

I was just fighting a boss where when I hit certain parts of him the explosions of blood caused the game to drop in the single digits. I was not annoyed, it was hype. I don't know why I'm giving it a pass, that would be unacceptable in most other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom