• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor Bloodborne
I love that failing or winning against a boss gets you insight. It's not only the character mimicking the players gain of knowledge from having fought it, but it means newbie/bad players can get insight for attempting the boss, which means they can't literally run out of insight from Co-op.
Everything is so well thought out from a mechanical and thematic standpoint, it's amazing.

I watched ONE of Aarons videos, now his shit is all over my suggested box.

cyFKeih.png

Well I guess I should actually start posting in the Megaten or Persona thread

Edit: I actually do, but it's just way easier here.

I went away for a while to other GAFs during the Monster Hunter craze. Eventually most of the BB talk should be moved to the Steam chat, but no harm now in talking about it since it just came out.

Though with the LP coming soon, the BB talk will probably be for a while, but at least relevant.

Okingjrr

I wish something similar to boss souls were in the game, I run out of blood echo so quickly. :(

Super Best Friends? Never heard of 'em.
Sure you have, it's that guy named Arin and Jon right?
Well I guess I should actually start posting in the Megaten or Persona thread

Edit: I actually do, but it's just way easier here.
You can derail this thread too by taking about the SBF, no one will complain.
I miss talking about the Best Friends...
What do you think we're getting in 30 minutes? Could be a Mystery Box or more Parasite Eve.

What do you think we're getting in 30 minutes? Could be a Mystery Box or more Parasite Eve.

Don't see it being a Mystery Box since Matt's been in Florida for the past week. Most likely they just gonna push out PE and get it done before Monday when the BB LP goes up.

Okingjrr

Don't see it being a Mystery Box since Matt's been in Florida for the past week. Most likely they just gonna push out PE and get it done before Monday when the BB LP goes up.

Parasite Eve is almost over, right?

Yea, that could be it.
We haven't seen a MadWorld part in a while. But I doubt it's gonna be that anyways, they're probably gonna try to finish PE in time for the Bloodborne LP.

Oh shit, you're right, I completely forgot about Madworld!

Zenfalcia

I wonder what will change in New Game +. Hmm...
It could be, just because Matt's away doesn't mean that they don't have stuff pre-recorded.
I feel like it's presumptuous to say it is when I'm only 3 bosses in, but honestly, DkS was one of my favorite games and this is kinda kicking it's ass.
I know, which is why I ask. :p
It's so much better than Dark Souls, and so far is up there in quality with Demon's Souls if not more so.
So, it's almost better than Demon's souls?

Oberon

Banned
I feel like it's presumptuous to say it is when I'm only 3 bosses in, but honestly, DkS was one of my favorite games and this is kinda kicking it's ass.

Is it? I have only beaten two bosses and it hasn't clicked for me.
The 3rd better be amazing in term of gameplay, or surpass Priscilla in Waifu(ness)

Alfebit

Banned
I went away for a while to other GAFs during the Monster Hunter craze. Eventually most of the BB talk should be moved to the Steam chat, but no harm now in talking about it since it just came out.

Though with the LP coming soon, the BB talk will probably be for a while, but at least relevant.

Yeah, this I agree with. Can you spoiler tag something in the steam chat?

Co-op fighting games. That's what we need. Like that Street Fighter Alpha mode

DOA tag battles lesgo.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Haven't played in a long time so I've got a lot of rust on it. We really should play sometime.

Yep. Me too. It's been a really long time since I've put in any work. I primarily played on 360, and while the netcode isn't amazing or anything, it feels a ton better than the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom