• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
They asked :p If anyone had a problem it was pretty public when he asked.

Plus none of them have names attached to them except like, mine.

Send them to me then you jerkface.
But seriously, you should at least ask people if they are ok with you sending them. I don't mind, but others might.

It's ok. I'm just trying my hand to mixing it :D
I haven't gotten to yours yet. I can't wait. heh.

I'd be excited to hear yours, but you're probably too much of a coward to actually do the pitches. What a shame.

I just watched Spike Lee's remake of Oldboy. Ermm... yeah.

I have a ton of videos to catch up on. At least 2 Shitstorms and 2 FNF

Send them to me then you jerkface.
For cereal?
Edit: Ah, yeah. I guess that is true. I assumed I trust the people here, and thy knew we were putting it up online anyway. Perhaps I'm being too rash, I'm a bit embarassed about the whole thing.
hmm? is mine in there? I thought I put my name on the file, sorry about that
Oh no, it's fine. There are a few usernames from some people, I was just over-generalizing.

360pages

Someone said that they thought the 2006 version of the Fate/Stay night Anime is better than the 2014 version...I want to rip out my own heart.

Please, can someone please link me some gifs of some of the QUALITY in the 2006 version...holy shit.

Yes, for srs. Also, read the spoiler part of my quote.

Sorry, quoted before you edited or something.
Ah, yeah. I guess that is true. I assumed I trust the people here, and they knew we were putting it up online anyway. Perhaps I'm being too rash though, I'm a bit embarassed about the whole thing being so poor as a final product and such.

I'm trusting them to not be assholes, I assumed people did the same when they gave them to me, but maybe me then giving them to another person here is too much.

If anyone is seriously upset, seriously, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to get it sorted out. Huge apologies, all my fault, etc.

Zenfalcia

For cereal?
Edit: Ah, yeah. I guess that is true. I assumed I trust the people here, and thy knew we were putting it up online anyway. Perhaps I'm being too rash, I'm a bit embarassed about the whole thing.

It's fiiinnneeeee. I kinda got over my embarrassment since everyone is mixed together so you can't tell everyone's distinct voices. I kinda assumed everyone was ok with it when everyone decided to submit their track.. oh well mistakes were made.

...Wow...just wow

Yeah, I went there.

Someone said that they thought the 2006 version of the Fate/Stay night Anime is better than the 2014 version...I want to rip out my own heart.

Please, can someone please link me some gifs of some of the QUALITY in the 2006 version...holy shit.

The animation for the show actually isn't that bad, but there are some....yeah...pictures.

fate20.jpg

JoJo94

Ah, yeah. I guess that is true. I assumed I trust the people here, and they knew we were putting it up online anyway. Perhaps I'm being too rash though, I'm a bit embarassed about the whole thing being so poor as a final product and such.

I'm trusting them to not be assholes, I assumed people did the same when they gave them to me, but maybe me then giving them to another person here is too much.

If anyone is seriously upset, seriously, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to get it sorted out. Huge apologies, all my fault, etc.

It should be fine since you can't really pinpoint anyone's voice...
shut up. shut up. shut up.
jk

Eh, no harm done. Just something to keep in mind for next time. I won't ask for all of the soundfiles, but do me a solid and send Zen's so I can make fun of him.

Oh man, I didn't mean to get Mr.Goodwil in any trouble. I legit wanna help.
It should be fine, I didn't even consider that people might trust me and not other people from here. At the least, I think the two of you are smart/nice enough to actually help.

I dunno how to respond to this, but it's PARFEKT
I dont know where its from but now I know it happens in a hospital ;.;

Don't worry about it. They didn't spoil anything.

Zenfalcia

It should be fine, I didn't even consider that people might trust me and not other people from here. At the least, I think the two of you are smart/nice enough to actually help.

I hope people trust me.. at least like an acquaintance..
I plan to do malicious stuff like become a hacker like 4 chan and make millions off of these recordings.
XD

I can't believe I missed out on singing! Then again I don't have a mic since mine broke forever ago and I haven't bothered getting a new one. It's time for me to go to the shamecar.

Also, I got an odd job being the manliest secretary ever, just a couple days a week but at least it's some spending money.
I bought The Evil Within and now it's done preloading and all I can do is stare at it.

Zenfalcia

It's fine.
That wasn't the punchline.
The joke failed anyway.

Perfect.
All planned out.
Not really.

I can't believe I missed out on singing! Then again I don't have a mic since mine broke forever ago and I haven't bothered getting a new one. It's time for me to go to the shamecar.

Also, I got an odd job being the manliest secretary ever, just a couple days a week but at least it's some spending money.
I bought The Evil Within and now it's done preloading and all I can do is stare at it.

We might do a sequel/another song. So, get a mic dude.

So, now that we've done BestGAF sings the next logical step is to do BestGAF watches Bible Black.
Or we could just do Birdemic.

I know Timezones are a bitch etc, etc- but I'd love to try and get at least a good amount of us on a Skype call for awhile or something, sometime.

Doing a Let's Watch of terribad movie though, would be amazing.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Watch this in the mean time so you can relate.
http://youtu.be/1F094ZV7O50

I know Timezones are a bitch etc, etc- but I'd love to try and get at least a good amount of us on a Skype call for awhile or something, sometime.

Doing a Let's Watch of terribad movie though, would be amazing.

Most of us are in NA so it shouldn't be an issue. We'll figure something out for the people in foreigner land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom