• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Ok. I wont' wait for your call. I'll even put my phone on airplane mode. Since i know i won't get a call.

I've dug pretty deep. How else do you think i found euphoria? I've yet to find one that disgusted me, I can't wait till i do.

/dying.
Why would you do that? I wasn't lying about it.

Edit: Also what did you see?

I... damn it, the fact that I can't even put it in words. Half of it was blood, I'll leave the other half to the imagination of others. Really, though, don't look it up. It makes Bible Black look like baby shit.

Zenfalcia

I can't help myself.

*Starts*

This shit is too goofy to get disturbed. What a retarded game.

*Next scene*

WHAT AN AMAZING HERO! Done. This shit is 3stupid5me. I'll finish this amazing 90 minutes another day.

3 episodes of "awesome"
Tell me what you think after watching it.

I... damn it, the fact that I can't even put it in words. Half of it was blood, I'll leave the other half to the imagination of others. Really, though, don't look it up. It makes Bible Black look like baby shit.

Woah woah woah.. Spoilers.. shhhh.. Let it happen to some people.. and you..

I've dug pretty deep. How else do you think i found euphoria? I've yet to find one that disgusted me, I can't wait till i do.
Look up Mai-Chan's Daily Life

maichan.JPG

Guess what's in the blender...

If we're pushing for Nic Cage movies, then I'm going for Con Air.

The trifecta of Nic Cage, John Malkovich, and Steve Buscemi is one that must be witnessed by every human being. And if you've already seen it, WATCH IT AGAIN!

If we're pushing for Nic Cage movies, then I'm going for Con Air.

The trifecta of Nic Cage, John Malkovich, and Steve Buscemi is one that must be witnessed by every human being. And if you've already seen it, WATCH IT AGAIN!

Anything Cage would be great.
Storm Eagle is OVER! Back to Mandrill.

Now it's all dark and shit! Enjoy!
You went through like 10 pages in the hour or so that I've been gone. What da hell you people talking about other than our beautiful singing?

*shrug* Our singing ignited the thread.

360pages

Writing, that's right, writing!

So, does anyone want to read the first nine chapters of my story!

I don't mind, that is how desperate I am to change the subject, I can only go so far in the woolie hole!

You went through like 10 pages in the hour or so that I've been gone. What da hell you people talking about other than our beautiful singing?

JoJo's amazing voice. Was literally most of it. Also making plans for a BestGaf Watch over skype. Push your movies now. We already have Black Dynamite, Kung Pow, The Room and a plethora of Nicolas Cage movies in the ether right now.

Writing, that's right, writing!

So, does anyone want to read the first nine chapters of my story!

I don't mind, that is how desperate I am to change the subject, I can only go so far in the woolie hole!
Sure man, hook me up.

I look forward to reading it.

I already know what's in the blender.
THEY'RE TRYING TO FEED US PEOPLE! THEY CUT OFF HIS LEGS!

If only they were legs. If only. ;_;

JoJo's amazing voice. Was literally most of it. Also making plans for a BestGaf Watch over skype. Push your movies now. We already have Black Dynamite, Kung Pow, The Room and a plethora of Nicolas Cage movies in the ether right now.

Don't forget birdemic. I'm pushing that for summer slam.

Just finished listening to all the recordings.. It's interesting how everyone's voice are different, and hearing accents for some people.

I haven't seen it.
We should see it.

Did you rike it?
By it I mean mine.

Also, we should.

I just realized that I'm at the end of the song saying "This was shit." That wasn't supposed to be recorded... lol

I actually thought it was cool.

I was making a dumb reference/joke. :p

It's organs. I already know. Dw. It'll be pretty hard to phase me.
It's a baby iirc

Sent...you can even talk about it here, but guys pls.

Should I just pm you my thoughts then? Or are you talking about the lewdness? I should probably stop.

End of Evangelion with Aaron and the Dok! Nearly two hours of nonstop bickering!
OhYou.png
BestGAF watches Serbian Film!
I'm sorry
It was moreso me telling myself that I sucked at singing because while I was singing I messed up a word or something and then said fuck it and went all in for the rest of the song.

The project itself was cool, no matter how hilarious and humiliating it may be.
Oh I know, it was just too perfect. I edited all those closing statements in, it was too good to not have that in there.

It was moreso me telling myself that I sucked at singing because while I was singing I messed up a word or something and then said fuck it and went all in for the rest of the song.

The project itself was cool, no matter how hilarious and humiliating it may be.

Hah, it fit very well with the rest of the song. Happy little accidents as Bob Ross would like to say and hey, at least you were man enough to actually record your voice.

End of Evangelion with Aaron and the Dok! Nearly two hours of nonstop bickering!

What? Why?

We'd make everyone so uncomfortable with the arguments I have prepared to defend the original show from E of E :)

Be glad I listened to you and started Kuroko.

The generation of miracles ain't shit.

have they ever said if theyd be willing to do an LP of any Persona games? like P5 maybe?
just make sure Woolie doesnt play it by locking him in a closet

have they ever said if theyd be willing to do an LP of any Persona games? like P5 maybe?
just make sure Woolie doesnt play it by locking him in a closet

Pat has said a couple times he doesn't want to ever do one since that'd be super boring for everyone and he wouldn't want his first experience to be during an LP. But they also said they'd never do RE4, so you never know if they'll get desperate for content or not later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom